Kerry: Putin is going to lose

Democrats got all the mileage out of bin Laden they could get.

Oh Lord no! The milieage Democrats will get from Bin Laden is infinite, until the end of times...... and we will never hear the end of it! :lol:

Elementary my dear Watson!;)

And your analogy doesn't make any more sense than it did before.
Does Poland know it's a member of NATO, do you?

"Russia threatened to place short-range nuclear missiles on its borders with NATO if the United States refused to abandon its plans to deploy 10 interceptor missiles and a radar in Poland and the Czech Republic."

US missile defense complex in Poland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do conservatives automatically suspect any source that doesn't depend on corporate advertising?
It costs Wikipedia too. Everything cost money, I'd rather see where the money is coming from. I suspect Wikipedia is funded by leftists, given the nature of the op-ed pieces that liberals accept as fact.

How did Russian make an agreement with NATO to put missles in Russia? I don't think you understand why NATO was formed.
Why NATO was formed:

"NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen told Ukraine’s Prime Minister Arsenii Yatseniuk on Thursday (6 March 2014) that “in these difficult moments, NATO stands by Ukraine. NATO stands by the right of every nation to decide its own future. NATO stands by Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, and by the fundamental principles of international law”.

"The Secretary General and the Prime Minister discussed the grave developments in Ukraine and how NATO and Ukraine can strengthen their partnership. The Secretary General said the crisis in Ukraine 'presents serious implications for the security and stability of the Euro-Atlantic area as a whole.' He added that the crisis is the gravest threat to European security since the end of the Cold War."

I wonder if you understand the very last thing Russia needed at the end of WWII was a Cold War arms race with a continental superpower whose homeland infrastructure was untouched by the war?

The "gravest threat to European security since the end of the Cold War" is entirely due to US and EU meddling in the internal affairs of Ukraine.

Neo-Nazis snipers sealed the fate of a rich, corrupt Ukrainian President on February 20th, and now NATO will do its best to ensure "democracy" in Ukraine serves the interests of the global investor class at the expense of the majority of Ukrainians.

Kerry is a bumbling buffoon. He was a bad choice for his position. He's just not in Putin's league. Both him and the Community Organizer are in way over their heads when it comes to taking on Putin.

This is just another case of asymmetrical warfare, in which the opponents are playing under two entirely sets of rules. The reason that fighting Putin or the Vietnamese or the Jihadists or even domestic gangs is so difficult is that we play by clear rules and they do not. They quickly use our own rules against us.

Putin doesn't give a shit about the rules. Makes this a little tougher, regardless of who is in the White House.

I wonder if you understand the very last thing Russia needed at the end of WWII was a Cold War arms race with a continental superpower whose homeland infrastructure was untouched by the war?

The "gravest threat to European security since the end of the Cold War" is entirely due to US and EU meddling in the internal affairs of Ukraine.

Neo-Nazis snipers sealed the fate of a rich, corrupt Ukrainian President on February 20th, and now NATO will do its best to ensure "democracy" in Ukraine serves the interests of the global investor class at the expense of the majority of Ukrainians.
I wonder if you understand that bankrupting the USSR was exactly what they needed and money well spent. If Russia sends money to Ukraine it's in their best interest. If the EU or anyone else does it, you consider it meddling with internal affairs. That's why it's impossible to have an honest exachange with you. You're nothing but a shill for Russia and I don't care for how they do business, along with every other freedom minded person. Go play with your Putin toy.

Because you support American Exceptionalism. You believe Americans have the right to base missiles on the borders of Russia because we're the "good guys?"
Yes, we're the good guys. Ask Germany, South Korea, Japan, England, etc., etc. Russia has a track record too. If you prefer it, please move there.
Russia's track record does not include the mass murder of millions of Koreans, Vietnamese, Laotians, Cambodians, and Iraqis. You may be indifferent to the misery your government inflicts upon other nations to prop up your lifestyle, but that doesn't make you a "good guy;" it makes you complicit in crimes against humanity. If you can't deal with the reality, please watch more television.

Timeline of United States military operations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russia's track record does not include the mass murder of millions of Koreans, Vietnamese, Laotians, Cambodians, and Iraqis. You may be indifferent to the misery your government inflicts upon other nations to prop up your lifestyle, but that doesn't make you a "good guy;" it makes you complicit in crimes against humanity. If you can't deal with the reality, please watch more television.

Timeline of United States military operations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'm not going to start reading wikipedia for your benefit. Quote the source. And explain how war deaths have anything to do with murder rates or why it doesn't matter for the USSR. That makes no sense. But I guess that explains why so many west Germans wanted to get to the east and why East Germany became the powerhouse it was.

Dumbo Kerry and the Community Organizer are no match for Putin. At least Putin can spell the word 'Respect.'

Obama Gives No 'R-S-P-E-C-T' With Spelling Fumble

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZTbOMzOlpI]OBAMA Misspells RESPECT Honoring Aretha Franklin - YouTube[/ame]

So you don't believe Americans are the good guys anymore... is that it?
I believe Americans are 4% of the world's people controlling 25% of its wealth.
That's been the case since the end of WWII.
During that time period, only Americans have murdered, maimed, and displaced millions of innocent human beings on the opposite side of the planet from the US homeland.
Do you believe those are the actions of "good guys?"
I don't.

Well sir, you're welcome to pack your bags and head to a country that more closely represents your "interests". Obviously, it ain't here.

Oh, and please don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoJdb1TLLJQ]Bye - YouTube[/ame]
Obviously, you shouldn't walk through doorways backasswards.
If you think an accident of birth affects the immorality of murdering millions of civilians for the greater glory of Wall Street, your opinion isn't worth slave spit.

I wonder if you understand that bankrupting the USSR was exactly what they needed and money well spent. If Russia sends money to Ukraine it's in their best interest. If the EU or anyone else does it, you consider it meddling with internal affairs. That's why it's impossible to have an honest exachange with you. You're nothing but a shill for Russia and I don't care for how they do business, along with every other freedom minded person. Go play with your Putin toy.
The EU and US used Neo-Nazi snipers to murder police officers AND opposition protesters in Kiev in order to force a corrupt, democratically elected president from office. This took place on Putin's western border; there is no way he could ignore that level of meddling in Russia's internal affairs without hitting back. The fact you're incapable of seeing that implies you should spend less time listening to your Dick Cheney action figure.

I'm not going to start reading wikipedia for your benefit. Quote the source. And explain how war deaths have anything to do with murder rates or why it doesn't matter for the USSR. That makes no sense. But I guess that explains why so many west Germans wanted to get to the east and why East Germany became the powerhouse it was.
Are you disputing the number of civilians killed by the US military since the end of WWII in Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Iraq?

That Putin guy is such a sore loser......

Putin mocks the West and threatens to turn off gas supplies
Russian leader says does not want 'new cold war' but threatens to disrupt European gas supplies

putin_2846194b.jpg

By Damien McElroy, Donetsk

7:35PM GMT 07 Mar 2014

Vladimir Putin has mocked diplomatic efforts to end the Ukraine crisis as Russia threatened to disrupt European gas supplies by cutting off sales to Kiev over its unpaid debts.

The Russian president said through his official spokesman that, despite deep disagreements with the West, he did not want a confrontation over Ukraine to spiral into a “new cold war”.

Nevertheless Dmitry Peskov ridiculed Western demands for direct talks between the Kremlin and the new Kiev government, claiming that the loss of credibility involved “puts a smile on our face”.

The remarks were broadcast during the opening ceremony of the Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi, where the Ukrainian athlete carrying his national flag was given a loud cheer.

Earlier, Gazprom, Russia’s state-owned energy giant, said it would start to reduce deliveries to Kiev, a move that would disrupt supplies to Europe. Gazprom said Ukraine had failed to make payments on its £1.2 billion debts.

Ukraine is one of the main transit routes for the continent’s gas and the suspension of Gazprom exports in freezing temperatures in 2006 and in 2009 endangered national grids and caused sharp rises in prices. “We can’t supply gas for free,” Alexey Miller, the head of Gazprom, said. “Either Ukraine settles its debt and pays for current deliveries or the risk arises of a return to the situation we saw at the start of 2009.”

Energy experts said Russia had the power to cause problems in markets across Europe, even though peak winter demand was past. “Europe still relies heavily – in some cases 100 per cent – on Russian gas. And if that was interrupted very suddenly, there would be difficulties all round,” said Lord Howell, the former energy secretary.​

We promised the Ukraine $1 Billion dollars in energy loans. We're offering to pay Russia for their gas.

Who's the loser???

Link

Putin mocks the West and threatens to turn off gas supplies - Telegraph

Ukraine says can pay for Russian gas without loans | Reuters

Are you disputing the number of civilians killed by the US military since the end of WWII in Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Iraq?
You said murder.
Because that word best describes the mass killing of innocent civilians during wars of aggression:

"It is important to understand that war crimes fall into two classes: (1) war crimes relevant to battlefield conduct; (2) waging a war of aggression.

"To explain what was at that time an unprecedented focus on the second kind of war crime, war of aggression, the Nuremberg Judgment included the following statement: 'The charges in the indictment that the defendants planned and waged aggressive wars are charges of the utmost gravity.

"'War is essentially an evil thing.'

"'Its consequences are not confined to the belligerent states alone, but affect the whole world. To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.'"

The Crime of War: From Nuremberg to Fallujah A review of current international law regarding wars of aggression by Nicolas J. S. Davies

Forum List

Back