Kerry: Putin is going to lose

I believe Americans are 4% of the world's people controlling 25% of its wealth.
That's been the case since the end of WWII.
During that time period, only Americans have murdered, maimed, and displaced millions of innocent human beings on the opposite side of the planet from the US homeland.
Do you believe those are the actions of "good guys?"
I don't.

Well sir, you're welcome to pack your bags and head to a country that more closely represents your "interests". Obviously, it ain't here.

Oh, and please don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoJdb1TLLJQ]Bye - YouTube[/ame]
Obviously, you shouldn't walk through doorways backasswards.
If you think an accident of birth affects the immorality of murdering millions of civilians for the greater glory of Wall Street, your opinion isn't worth slave spit.

My opinion is just as valid as yours. you don't like America- you're welcome to leave. I'm absolutely certain we'll get along just fine without your traitorist ass.

Are you disputing the number of civilians killed by the US military since the end of WWII in Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Iraq?
You said murder.
Because that word best describes the mass killing of innocent civilians during wars of aggression:

"It is important to understand that war crimes fall into two classes: (1) war crimes relevant to battlefield conduct; (2) waging a war of aggression.

"To explain what was at that time an unprecedented focus on the second kind of war crime, war of aggression, the Nuremberg Judgment included the following statement: 'The charges in the indictment that the defendants planned and waged aggressive wars are charges of the utmost gravity.

"'War is essentially an evil thing.'

"'Its consequences are not confined to the belligerent states alone, but affect the whole world. To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.'"

The Crime of War: From Nuremberg to Fallujah A review of current international law regarding wars of aggression by Nicolas J. S. Davies

your a special kind of stupid

You said murder.
Because that word best describes the mass killing of innocent civilians during wars of aggression:
All wars are aggressive. Civilians always die. You haven't posted up any evidence of war crime because you can't.
"The treaty that outlawed the waging of aggressive war was the General Treaty for the Renunciation of War, otherwise known as the Kellogg-Briand Pact or the Pact of Paris.

"It was named for U.S. Secretary of State Frank B. Kellogg and the French statesperson Aristide Briand.

"It was signed by President Coolidge in 1928 and duly ratified by the U.S. Senate.

"It was the result of a decade of negotiations and lesser diplomatic achievements to prevent war and was motivated by the horror and tragedy of World War I.

"In 1932, the new Secretary of State, Henry L. Stimson, made the following statement regarding its significance: 'War between nations was renounced by the signatories of the Kellogg-Briand Treaty. This means that it has become throughout practically the entire world... an illegal thing. Hereafter, when engaged in armed conflict, either one or both of them must be termed violators of this general treaty law .... We denounce them as law breakers.'

"The convictions of German leaders at Nuremberg for the crime of waging aggressive war were based entirely on the Kellogg-Briand Pact and the history of lesser treaties that led up to its signing.

"The Nuremberg Judgment states: 'The question is, what was the legal effect of this pact? The nations who signed the pact or adhered to it unconditionally condemned recourse to war for the future as an instrument of policy, and expressly renounced it. After the signing of the pact, any nation resorting to war as an instrument of national policy breaks the pact. In the opinion of the Tribunal, the solemn renunciation of war as an instrument of national policy necessarily involves the proposition that such a war is illegal in international law; and that those who plan and wage such a war, with its inevitable and terrible consequences, are committing a crime in so doing.'"

The US invasions of South Korea, South Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq which resulted in the murder, maiming, and displacement of millions of civilians are examples of wars of aggression.

Only the fact that the US has enjoyed superpower status since the end of WWII has prevented Nuremberg-like panels from trying every US President since that time for the supreme international crime

The Crime of War: From Nuremberg to Fallujah A review of current international law regarding wars of aggression by Nicolas J. S. Davies

Are you disputing the number of civilians killed by the US military since the end of WWII in Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Iraq?
You said murder.

Actual murder is what Russians did to untold millions who were simply picked up off the street or dragged out of their homes to vanish in prisons and the gulag. Russia was built on the murder of it's citizens, from the Czar and his family to the millions they starved in Ukraine to depopulate the eastern provinces and repopulate with Russians. Other non-Russia populations under their control suffered from ethnic cleansing. The Soviet landscape is littered with mass graves of murder victims.

You said murder.

Actual murder is what Russians did to untold millions who were simply picked up off the street or dragged out of their homes to vanish in prisons and the gulag. Russia was built on the murder of it's citizens, from the Czar and his family to the millions they starved in Ukraine to depopulate the eastern provinces and repopulate with Russians. Other non-Russia populations under their control suffered from ethnic cleansing. The Soviet landscape is littered with mass graves of murder victims.
Yeah, and Stalin alone killed a low estimate of 20 million of his own citizens.

George is either trolling or off the charts ignorant.

You said murder.

Russians didn't murder millions of innocents on the opposite side of the planet from their homeland. The US did and still does. Before you flap your flag too much, consider the millions of mass graves filled with Native Americans from sea to shining sea.

Russians didn't murder millions of innocents on the opposite side of the planet from their homeland. The US did and still does. Before you flap your flag too much, consider the millions of mass graves filled with Native Americans from sea to shining sea.
We should ignore the Russian mass executions because they were home? I'm still waiting for evidence of the US mass murders. As far as your other stupid comment, no country in history hasn't killed to take or hold land, it's what humans did. It's how countries were formed. Indians did it too, take off the blinders.

The US invasions of South Korea, South Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq which resulted in the murder, maiming, and displacement of millions of civilians are examples of wars of aggression.
You forgot to post the link to the trial verdict. Your opinion won't do.

Who or what do you imagine is $ufficiently $uicidal to put the Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World on trial for War Crimes?

"In September, UN Secretary General Kofi Annan told the BBC that the U.S./British invasion of Iraq was illegal under international law.

"The following week, he dedicated his entire annual address to the UN General Assembly to the subject of international law, saying, 'We must start from the principle that no one is above the law and no one should be denied its protection.'

"So how was the invasion of Iraq illegal?

"How does that affect the situation there today?

"And what are the practical implications of this for U.S. policy going forward, in Iraq and elsewhere?

"The Secretary General presumed what the world generally accepts-that international law is legally binding on all countries.

"In the United States, however, international law is spoken of as a tool that our government can use selectively to enforce its will on other nations or else circumvent when it conflicts with sufficiently important U.S. interests.

Are you equally surprised the Jews in Ukraine didn't put Hitler and Stalin on trial?

We should ignore the Russian mass executions because they were home? I'm still waiting for evidence of the US mass murders. As far as your other stupid comment, no country in history hasn't killed to take or hold land, it's what humans did. It's how countries were formed. Indians did it too, take off the blinders.
So, Russian crimes in their homeland are criminal while the genocide in your history is "how countries were formed?"

Yes, Putin must be shakin in his boots fearing the dimwitted Communist Organizer. I bet ya Putin can spell 'Respect.'..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmy5gZigWWA]Obama Cant Spell Respect - YouTube[/ame]

So, Russian crimes in their homeland are criminal while the genocide in your history is "how countries were formed?"

You are an idiot. The reason there are ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine today is because of the Holodomor you asshole. The Holodomor was the Russian controlled famine that killed 7.5 million Ukrainians in the Russian ethnic cleansing of the 1930's and allowed the settlement and colonization of eastern Ukraine by Russia. So, basicly, today's crisis is about the Soviet's benifiting from their murder of millions of Ukrainians 80 years ago.

Then we should have addressed it 80 years ago, not go in today and tell Russians that they aren't really Russians because of something that happened 80 years ago.

You are an idiot. The reason there are ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine today is because of the Holodomor you asshole. The Holodomor was the Russian controlled famine that killed 7.5 million Ukrainians in the Russian ethnic cleansing of the 1930's and allowed the settlement and colonization of eastern Ukraine by Russia. So, basicly, today's crisis is about the Soviet's benifiting from their murder of millions of Ukrainians 80 years ago.
Exactly, Einstein.
Stalin was responsible for the mass murder of millions of Ukrainians.
How did the survivors respond in 1941?

Uri Avnery:

"In my lifetime, Stalin murdered millions of Ukrainians by deliberate starvation.

"As a result, most Ukrainians welcomed the German Wehrmacht in 1941 as liberators.

"It could have been the beginning of a beautiful friendship, but unfortunately Hitler was determined to eradicate the Ukrainian 'Untermenschen', in order to integrate the Ukraine into the German Lebensraum."

Exactly, Einstein.

Uri Avnery:

"In my lifetime, Stalin murdered millions of Ukrainians by deliberate starvation.

"As a result, most Ukrainians welcomed the German Wehrmacht in 1941 as liberators.

"It could have been the beginning of a beautiful friendship, but unfortunately Hitler was determined to eradicate the Ukrainian 'Untermenschen', in order to integrate the Ukraine into the German Lebensraum."

Bullshit, "...most..." did not welcome the German Wehrmacht as liberators. 7 million served in the Soviet Army and problably 1.5 million lost their lives in that service. Millions of citizens were also murdered by the Nazi's. There were certainly Ukrainians that sided with the German occupation, including those who served in and for SS units, but the word "most" is just a statement that deserves the response of bullshit.

Exactly, Einstein.

Uri Avnery:

You know, I'm not going to debate you about the "wonders" of communism. It's pointless. You've made up your mind and no one will change it.

I lived (and worked) in Moscow at the American Embassy from 1978 through 1982. Everyday I saw the Russian people - up close and personal. The people are wonderful. They stood patiently in bread lines each day waiting for their loaf of stale bread without complaint. Those that "might" have complained were beaten by the Police and hauled off.

I have personally talked with scores of Soviet politicians who only DREAMED of coming to the West. Privately, they told me of the horrors of "speaking out" in "Mother Russia" - at that time. The one thing that I have always regretted is that I wasn't in Berlin when the wall came down. I watched it on television and (literally) cried along with those tens of thousands of East Germans who were reunited with family that they hadn't seen in years.

You are an America hater. That's your choice. You conveniently forget the good that the United States has accomplished in the world. The only thing you want to dwell on are the mistakes. Again, your choice. I fought in Vietnam - I know full well how many young men were lost there- several were my friends. I also know how pointless the war in both Iraq and Afghanistan has been. However, rather than blame a country, I blame worthless politicians. The only thing that always makes me scratch my head about clowns, like yourself, is why you don't leave. You spew your hate at every chance, but you (apparently) don't have the balls to get off your ass and leave.

You hate this country, I get it. Now, rather than belabor the point, pack your little suitcase, buy an airline ticket and go to whatever paradise you THINK awaits you out there. You will NOT be missed, I assure you.

It isn't 1982. It is now 2014, where if the government doesn't like the baker's opinons, they shut down the bakery.

There are no wonders of communism whether its Russia in 1982 or America in 2014.

Exactly, Einstein.

Uri Avnery:

You know, I'm not going to debate you about the "wonders" of communism. It's pointless. You've made up your mind and no one will change it.

I lived (and worked) in Moscow at the American Embassy from 1978 through 1982. Everyday I saw the Russian people - up close and personal. The people are wonderful. They stood patiently in bread lines each day waiting for their loaf of stale bread without complaint. Those that "might" have complained were beaten by the Police and hauled off.

I have personally talked with scores of Soviet politicians who only DREAMED of coming to the West. Privately, they told me of the horrors of "speaking out" in "Mother Russia" - at that time. The one thing that I have always regretted is that I wasn't in Berlin when the wall came down. I watched it on television and (literally) cried along with those tens of thousands of East Germans who were reunited with family that they hadn't seen in years.

You are an America hater. That's your choice. You conveniently forget the good that the United States has accomplished in the world. The only thing you want to dwell on are the mistakes. Again, your choice. I fought in Vietnam - I know full well how many young men were lost there- several were my friends. I also know how pointless the war in both Iraq and Afghanistan has been. However, rather than blame a country, I blame worthless politicians. The only thing that always makes me scratch my head about clowns, like yourself, is why you don't leave. You spew your hate at every chance, but you (apparently) don't have the balls to get off your ass and leave.

You hate this country, I get it. Now, rather than belabor the point, pack your little suitcase, buy an airline ticket and go to whatever paradise you THINK awaits you out there. You will NOT be missed, I assure you.
Let's take up a collection and send the asswipe America hater to wherever he will be happy...JUST NOT ANY of the US 50 States or territories.

Forum List

Back