Kerry's Front Man from 2004 Stripped of Silver Star

Westwall is using a UK media rag of no journalistic worth.

Westy, post something valid, please.
Yeah, Westy. Unless your source says Obama is the bestest President EVAR!!, it's not legitimate.

You're welcome, Jake.

You cannot prove what you say... and since you tried to use it as evidence, the burden of proof is on you...

What next?? You neighbor was the C.O. and your 3rd cousin's second wife was the nurse that treated his wounds??

I tried to use nothing as evidence, was just repeating what I was told by a navel officer who knew the story. And, I have nothing that I have to prove to you or the phony jet pilot.

Geesh, where do you clowns get your education? You quoted an unnamed source telling a story from long ago with no verification and used that as your evidence to refute what has been said about Kerry. Do you get it now?

No, I didn't think so. Go to school. You don't even realise what you are saying. My 5 year old understands the English language better then you.

I provided a story about what was told to me by a Navel Captain who was the commanding officer of Kerry's commanding officer. Whether you believe it or not is inconsequential to my life. Get over it, Mary. /B]

Last edited:
Westwall is using a UK media rag of no journalistic worth.

Westy, post something valid, please.

Stars and Stripes good enough for ya! Air Force, Navy aircraft still flying Libya missions, AFRICOM says Published: July 1, 2011 Libyan rebels fire their weapons toward pro-Moammar Gadhafi forces on the front line of Dafniya in Misrata, Libya, on June 21. Despite Obama administration claims that the U.S. has a limited role in NATO's Libya operations, U.S. aircraft have been flying hundreds of strike missions over the war-torn country.

Abdel-Kader Fassouk/AP Despite the Obama administration's claim that U.S. forces have a limited supporting role in NATO's operation against Libya, U.S. Air Force and Navy aircraft are flying hundreds of strike missions over the war-torn country, according to a report in Army Times.

Since March, when NATO took over from the American-led operation called Odyssey Dawn, the U.S. military has flown hundreds of strike sorties, an Africa Command spokeswoman confirmed. Washington had claimed the U.S. was providing mostly intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance and tanker support to NATO forces, the Army Times story said.

“ ... Since 31 March, the U.S. has flown a total of 3,475 sorties in support of OUP [Operation Unified Protector]. Of those, 801 were strike sorties, 132 of which actually dropped ordnance,” AFRICOM spokeswoman Nicole Dalrymple was quoted by Army Times as saying in an emailed statement.

A White House report on Libya sent to Congress in June said “American strikes are limited to the suppression of enemy air defense and occasional strikes by unmanned Predator UAVs against a specific set of targets,” according to the Army Times article.

The Air Force’s F-16CJ and Navy’s EA-18G Growler electronic attack aircraft have been the primary aircraft that have been suppressing enemy air defenses, the AFRICOM spokeswoman said. However, those F-16s are not solely drawn from units based in Spangdahlem, Germany, or Aviano, Italy, according to the Army Times. The service has reportedly deployed U.S.-based units to Europe to conduct the operations.

But those may not be the only strike aircraft flying over Libya, the Army Times article says.

Air Force, Navy aircraft still flying Libya missions, AFRICOM says - Stripes - Independent U.S. military news from Iraq, Afghanistan and bases worldwide

US Fuel Stops Gripen Libya Mission | Air Force News at DefenseTalk

In other words, the valid sources do not say that the USAF are flying strike missions, such as you suggest.

You fucking liar.
The Air Force’s F-16CJ and Navy’s EA-18G Growler electronic attack aircraft have been the primary aircraft that have been suppressing enemy air defenses, the AFRICOM spokeswoman said.​

Looks like you're wrong, Jake. Now stamp your feet and pout some more.

Stars and Stripes good enough for ya! Air Force, Navy aircraft still flying Libya missions, AFRICOM says Published: July 1, 2011 Libyan rebels fire their weapons toward pro-Moammar Gadhafi forces on the front line of Dafniya in Misrata, Libya, on June 21. Despite Obama administration claims that the U.S. has a limited role in NATO's Libya operations, U.S. aircraft have been flying hundreds of strike missions over the war-torn country.

Abdel-Kader Fassouk/AP Despite the Obama administration's claim that U.S. forces have a limited supporting role in NATO's operation against Libya, U.S. Air Force and Navy aircraft are flying hundreds of strike missions over the war-torn country, according to a report in Army Times.

Since March, when NATO took over from the American-led operation called Odyssey Dawn, the U.S. military has flown hundreds of strike sorties, an Africa Command spokeswoman confirmed. Washington had claimed the U.S. was providing mostly intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance and tanker support to NATO forces, the Army Times story said.

“ ... Since 31 March, the U.S. has flown a total of 3,475 sorties in support of OUP [Operation Unified Protector]. Of those, 801 were strike sorties, 132 of which actually dropped ordnance,” AFRICOM spokeswoman Nicole Dalrymple was quoted by Army Times as saying in an emailed statement.

A White House report on Libya sent to Congress in June said “American strikes are limited to the suppression of enemy air defense and occasional strikes by unmanned Predator UAVs against a specific set of targets,” according to the Army Times article.

The Air Force’s F-16CJ and Navy’s EA-18G Growler electronic attack aircraft have been the primary aircraft that have been suppressing enemy air defenses, the AFRICOM spokeswoman said. However, those F-16s are not solely drawn from units based in Spangdahlem, Germany, or Aviano, Italy, according to the Army Times. The service has reportedly deployed U.S.-based units to Europe to conduct the operations.

But those may not be the only strike aircraft flying over Libya, the Army Times article says.

Air Force, Navy aircraft still flying Libya missions, AFRICOM says - Stripes - Independent U.S. military news from Iraq, Afghanistan and bases worldwide

US Fuel Stops Gripen Libya Mission | Air Force News at DefenseTalk

In other words, the valid sources do not say that the USAF are flying strike missions, such as you suggest.

You fucking liar.
The Air Force’s F-16CJ and Navy’s EA-18G Growler electronic attack aircraft have been the primary aircraft that have been suppressing enemy air defenses, the AFRICOM spokeswoman said.​

Wow - the EA-18G Growler. Fantastic looking. What did it replace - EA6B I guess? (Sorry - I've been out a long time). Last time I was on a carrier - an F-14 was the newest thing in town.

Kerry "gamed" Viet Nam. He could be seen in many photos with his arms wrapped around enlisted men, he an officer. It's called "fraternization" and there's a good reason that it is forbidden. Kerry and his purported record, is a good example of why.

You have no idea of what you are writing. Look up fraternization, and that is not what Kerry was doing. However, you are talking crap prejudicial to the good order and discipline of the service, even if you have only ever been a civilian. If you were military, then your act here is despicable.
Are you going to condemn the leftists who say Bush deserted?

Why do you assume that it is only "leftist" that make those statements?
Do you believe that 100% of those that do are "leftist"?
You claim Kerry was a traitor. Are all those that claim Kerry was a traitor "rightist"?
You do not condemn those that state Kerry is a traitor. You call him one yourself.

Not all liberals are all right or all wrong.
Not all conservatives are all right or all wrong.
Those that operate under another assumption are partisan hacks.

I tried to use nothing as evidence, was just repeating what I was told by a navel officer who knew the story. And, I have nothing that I have to prove to you or the phony jet pilot.

Geesh, where do you clowns get your education? You quoted an unnamed source telling a story from long ago with no verification and used that as your evidence to refute what has been said about Kerry. Do you get it now?

No, I didn't think so. Go to school. You don't even realise what you are saying. My 5 year old understands the English language better then you.

I provided a story about what was told to me by a Navel Captain who was the commanding officer of Kerry's commanding officer. Whether you believe it or not is inconsequential to my life. Get over it, Mary. /B]

Uhhh sweetie it's NAVAL officer, navel is what you stare at in the mirror all day long.

You fucking liar.

Wow - the EA-18G Growler. Fantastic looking. What did it replace - EA6B I guess? (Sorry - I've been out a long time). Last time I was on a carrier - an F-14 was the newest thing in town.

Yep, the Growler is replacing the Prowler's fleetwide. Should be done next year I believe and then the Prowler go's bye bye.

You fucking liar.

Yeah, it replaced the Prowler. Pretty impressive. Crew of two versus the Prowler's four.

You have no idea of what you are writing. Look up fraternization, and that is not what Kerry was doing. However, you are talking crap prejudicial to the good order and discipline of the service, even if you have only ever been a civilian. If you were military, then your act here is despicable.

You claim Kerry was a traitor. Are all those that claim Kerry was a traitor "rightist"?
You do not condemn those that state Kerry is a traitor. You call him one yourself.

I was doing a hypocrisy check on Jake. He refuses to condemn leftists for anything.

The president said from the beginning that the USAF would provide support missions. Are these aircraft dropping or launching munitions?

I am glad you guys are coming up with some better sources. Now answer the question.

Yeah, it replaced the Prowler. Pretty impressive. Crew of two versus the Prowler's four.

Wow - no shit.
What happens to the two guys in the back seat with bad vision - you know, the NFOs ? LOL

The president said from the beginning that the USAF would provide support missions. Are these aircraft dropping or launching munitions?

I am glad you guys are coming up with some better sources. Now answer the question.
Yes, they are.

F-16CJ/DJ Block 50/52

As the F-4G Wild Weasel neared the end of its service life, the USAF implemented the concept of pairing ‘manned pylons’ (F-16Cs with HARM missiles) with the sensors of the F-4G as a hunter/killer team. The concept proved that the F-16C could cue and fire the HARM using directions sent from another platform. The downside was that the F-16 couldn’t carry the sensors of the F-4G since there was no space available inside the airframe.
The F-16CJ/DJ is a dedicated SEAD (Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses) aircraft with the HTS (HARM Targeting System) pod mounted under the starboard side of the intake and a pair of AGM-88 HARMs. The aircraft received improved engines in the form of the F110-GE-129 (Block 50) or F100-PW-229 (Block 52).​

Wow - no shit.
What happens to the two guys in the back seat with bad vision - you know, the NFOs ? LOL
I bet those guys barfed a lot. :lol:

I was doing a hypocrisy check on Jake. He refuses to condemn leftists for anything.

Libs like Jake The Fake don't criticize each other....

Libs like Jake The Fake don't criticize each other....
Nope. Never. No enemies on the left.

I am not concerned about leftists, gang. They are what they are: nothing will change that.

I am concerned about the heart and soul, the core, of the GOP, of Eisenhower and Ford and fine individuals like them. You TeaPots are but a mutant spawn of some far right fascist pretned Reaganistas, and the core of the GOP will fight your kind forever.

According to USAF sources (specifically AFRICOM) the US has flown 800 strike missions and dropped BOMBS (well munitions, could also be launching missiles) ON 132 of them. Is that clear enough for you? Or do you need one to land on you to snap you out of your fit of stupid.

Where's my apology?

Forum List

Back