Kerry's Front Man from 2004 Stripped of Silver Star

The president said from the beginning that the USAF would provide support missions. Are these aircraft dropping or launching munitions? I am glad you guys are coming up with some better sources. Now answer the question.

According to USAF sources (specifically AFRICOM) the US has flown 800 strike missions and dropped BOMBS (well munitions, could also be launching missiles) ON 132 of them. Is that clear enough for you? Or do you need one to land on you to snap you out of your fit of stupid. Where's my apology?

When were these missions flown? You are not trying to conflate the ECW with missions months ago would you? That would be part of a fascist Big Lie.

Since you have trouble with terms, go ahead and take the Political Compass assessment.

The Political Compass - Test

I'd blame the Achesons more than Ike, an Independant. They should have just let the Vietnamese VOTE in 1956, as promised. Hell, they should have just let them have the country in 1945. They would have fought the Chinese or USSR too. Amazing people.

The Communists killed anyone who campaigned against unification.

Is that the brand of Kool-Aid guzzling Democracy libturds like you favor?

The president said from the beginning that the USAF would provide support missions. Are these aircraft dropping or launching munitions? I am glad you guys are coming up with some better sources. Now answer the question.

According to USAF sources (specifically AFRICOM) the US has flown 800 strike missions and dropped BOMBS (well munitions, could also be launching missiles) ON 132 of them. Is that clear enough for you? Or do you need one to land on you to snap you out of your fit of stupid. Where's my apology?

When were these missions flown? You are not trying to conflate the ECW with missions months ago would you? That would be part of a fascist Big Lie.

Since you have trouble with terms, go ahead and take the Political Compass assessment.

The Political Compass - Test

ECW missions that involve the dropping of bombs or the launching of missiles constitute a STRIKE mission. In other words the airmen and women are tasked with a mission, they fly to the area where the enemy are believed to be and if the enemy are spotted they drop or launch the appropriate weapon on the target. The weapon falls or flys to the target and blows the shit out of it.

What part of the process is escaping your tiny little mind?

A pure EW mission consists of the aircraft (or ship) broadcasting an electronic pulse or pulses to confuse and degrade the enemies radar. No weapons are launched on those.

Now, stop trying to argue what the meaning of is is and deliver my well deserved apology. You called me a liar and I PROOVED you wrong. Now settle up.

Gotcha. Knew you were lying from the get go. BHO said from the beginning ECW would be part of the SUPPORT mission.

I wish you could understand what you read.

You mean Bush and Dick 'Deferment" Cheney served (Because you do know that's what he meant, right.

Those swiftboaters out to get Kerry were proven liars...
Cheney is the same age as am I. I served my four years in the Corps and got out before the war got hot there. As a matter of fact when I got out in 64 Vietnam hadn't claimed it's first American in staged combat which didnt happen until 1965.

It was normal and ordinary for young men who were headed for college to get a deferment until their education was complete. Anyone who didn't come from a military family and who was seeking an education, had a child on the way, and by the time he would graduate college would be 26 and too old for the draft, would likely do the same thing.

Yes and only those with political pull could get in the guard and avoid going to Nam while in the guard.

Perhaps you can tell me how many National Guard Units were sent to the Nam.

Gotcha. Knew you were lying from the get go. BHO said from the beginning ECW would be part of the SUPPORT mission.

No, sweetie, you got yourself. If anyone ever thought you were an honorable honest person you blew that misperception right out the window. Thanks for holding tru to form!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The president said from the beginning that the USAF would provide support missions. Are these aircraft dropping or launching munitions?

I am glad you guys are coming up with some better sources. Now answer the question.

:lol:

I'm having a blast today. This is so much fun!!! How's a Reuters source for info?

For your viewing pleasure.....

US launches first Predator drone strike in Libya
Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:03pm GMT

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States launched its first Predator drone strike in Libya on Saturday, the Defense Department said in a statement.

It did not provide details on the target of the strike, saying only that it occurred in the early afternoon local time in Libya.

Gates announced on Thursday that the unmanned aircraft would be used in Libya for Hellfire missile attacks on the forces of leader Muammar Gaddafi.

General James Cartwright, vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the U.S. plan called for keeping two patrols of armed Predators above Libya at any given time, permitting better surveillance -- and targeting -- of Gaddafi's forces. The drones are based in the region but typically flown by remote control by pilots in the United States.

The U.S. military has been using other drones to target militants along Pakistan's border with Afghanistan. The drones in Libya were not taken from Afghanistan, U.S. officials said.

Somehow I don't think the drone is targeting with glitter or marshmallows. Do you?

US launches first Predator drone strike in Libya | Top News | Reuters

Last edited:
The disaster was of a D President's making. Johnson made a killing on the war.

The original Brown and Roots was the beginning of what would become Haliburton. And guess who the White House gave all the major contracts in Vietnam to?

Lady Bird was the major shareholder in KBR - Haliburton up to the time of her death I believe.

Dems own Vietnam. Dems own the debacle. The blood is on Dem hands.

You surely don't know your history do you. Tsk! Home schooling I assume.:lol:

I lived it. At one point in time I was a huge lib in the 60's. Eisenhower only had advisers in
to assist the French. Kennedy upped the ante with more advisers.

LBJ began the "war" by putting troops on the ground.

Here's a link for you that is very left wing. The freaking BBC. If you have a problem with the timeline, go email them and trash them out.

Friday, 13 March, 1998, 13:17 GMT
Vietnam 1945 to 1975: timeline

Key events in the background to the Vietnam war:
1945 - Viet Minh - a broad front of Vietnamese patriots and nationalists controlled by the Communist Party - seize power. Ho Chi Minh announces independence.

1946 - French forces attack Viet Minh in Haiphong in November sparking the war of resistance against France.

1950 - Democratic Republic of Vietnam is recognised by China and USSR.

1954 - At Geneva Conference Vietnam is split into North and South at the 17th Parallel.

1956 - South Vietnamese President Ngo Dinh Diem begins campaign against political dissidents.

1957 - Beginning of communist insurgency in the South.

1959 - Weapons and men from North Vietnam begin infiltrating the South.

1960 - American aid to Diem increased.

1962 - Number of US military advisors in South Vietnam rises to 12,000.

1963 - Viet Cong, the communist guerrillas operating in South Vietnam, defeat units of ARVN, South Vietnamese Army. President Diem overthrown.

1964 - US destroyer allegedly attacked by North Vietnamese patrol boats. This triggers start of pre-planned American bombing raids on North Vietnam.

1965 - 200,000 American combat troops arrive in South Vietnam. :eusa_whistle:

1966 - US troop numbers in Vietnam rise to 400,000, then to 500,000 the following year.

1968 - Tet Offensive - a combined assault by Viet Cong and North Vietnamese Army on US positions - begins. More than 500 civilians die in My Lai massacre.

1969 - President Nixon draws back US ground troops from Vietnam.

1970 - Nixon's National Security advisor, Henry Kissinger, and Le Duc Tho, for the Hanoi government, start talks in Paris.

1973 - Ceasefire agreement in Paris, US troop pull-out completed by March.

1975 - North Vietnamese troops invade South Vietnam and take control of the whole country after South Vietnamese President Duong Van Minh surrenders.

I disagree with your assessment of when Vietnam became a war:

MACV was created on February 8, 1962, in response to the increase in U.S. military assistance to South Vietnam. MACV was first implemented to assist the Military Assistance Advisory Group (MAAG) Vietnam, controlling every advisory and assistance effort in Vietnam, but was reorganized on May 15, 1964 and absorbed MAAG Vietnam to its command when combat unit deployment became too large for advisory group control.

MAAG was an advisory group whereas Kennedy sent in MACV, a full fledged Command.

I am not concerned about leftists, gang. They are what they are: nothing will change that.

I am concerned about the heart and soul, the core, of the GOP, of Eisenhower and Ford and fine individuals like them. You TeaPots are but a mutant spawn of some far right fascist pretned Reaganistas, and the core of the GOP will fight your kind forever.
Fakey, the core of the GOP doesn't criticize Obama for being not far left enough, as you have.

Do you really think anyone believes your bullshit? :lol:

The facist Big Lie is Obama's.

AFRICOM: AF, Navy still flying Libya missions
By Dave Majumdar - Staff writer
Posted : Thursday Jun 30, 2011 12:33:04 EDT
Air Force and Navy aircraft are still flying hundreds of strike missions over Libya despite the Obama administration’s claim that American forces are playing only a limited support role in the NATO operation.

An Africa Command (AFRICOM) spokeswoman confirmed Wednesday that since NATO’s Operation Unified Protector (OUP) took over from the American-led Operation Odyssey Dawn on March 31, the U.S. military has flown hundreds of strike sorties. Previously, Washington had claimed that it was mostly providing intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) and tanker support to NATO forces operating over Libya.

“U.S. aircraft continue to fly support [ISR and refueling] missions, as well as strike sorties under NATO tasking,” AFRICOM spokeswoman Nicole Dalrymple said in an emailed statement. “As of today, and since 31 March, the U.S. has flown a total of 3,475 sorties in support of OUP. Of those, 801 were strike sorties, 132 of which actually dropped ordnance.”
Obama lied to you, Jake. But you just continue kissing his ass like a good little Obamabot.

I am not concerned about leftists, gang. They are what they are: nothing will change that.

I am concerned about the heart and soul, the core, of the GOP, of Eisenhower and Ford and fine individuals like them. You TeaPots are but a mutant spawn of some far right fascist pretned Reaganistas, and the core of the GOP will fight your kind forever.
Fakey, the core of the GOP doesn't criticize Obama for being not far left enough, as you have.

Honest men and women believe me, yes. You of the far right (you and your sock puppets) and those of the Dems (Obama, etc) do not belong in the GOP. Go start your own party. You are poseurs and fakers. You are not wanted.

But F-16CJs don't fly ECW, Jake. They drop munitions that kill people and break things.

Obama lied to you. You didn't hear it because your head is up his ass.

Honest men and women believe me, yes. You of the far right (you and your sock puppets) and those of the Dems (Obama, etc) do not belong in the GOP. Go start your own party. You are poseurs and fakers. You are not wanted.
Obama lied to you, Jake. Keep defending him, though. It only shows what a mindless leftist you are.

:rofl:

:rofl:

:razz::razz::razz::razz:

Forum List

Back