keys to the kingdom

I believe that there is hidden teaching in scripture and have proven it.

You're a fucking idiot.
you believe the teaching is used by people who spoke for sky fairy including moses spoke for sky fAIRY

sorry, forked tongue - you cant have it 6 ways like the serpent wants

lol.... God is a character in a book and is about as mysterious and imaginary as the Spirit of truth is mysterious and imaginary to scumbag liars assholes and hypocrites.
God is the sky daddy you believe in that invented your forked tongued decoder ring language that you think makes you suddenly realize things like "stealing is bad!"...but somehow doesn't teach you that getting into tit for tats obsessively on the internet over crackers is disturbed/OCD behavior of an unkempt mind.

"a figurative language used by the prophets who spoke for God including Moses who gave the law from God " - hoe billy

"hidden subject in kosher law that actually reflected divine wisdom" - hoe billy

Edification for hoe billy the forked tongue:

Definition: Divine: adjective, di·vin·er, di·vin·est.
of or relating to a god, especially the Supreme Being.

Definition: Actually: adverb
as an actual or existing fact; really.

You believe in sky dad, Billy. :thup: Sorry your forked tongue couldn't hide it as well as you'd wish, but you're just not very bright.

lol... what you deride as a sky daddy or wisdom from God verifiably reflects an understanding of the inner workings of the human mind superior to even modern inept attempts of the most intelligent human beings out there that try to explain and treat mental illness and provide clear and simple instructions about how to cure such maledictions without money, gurus, doctors, or pharmaceuticals, including your own sickness revealed by your vain and pathetic attempts to discredit the teachings of what amount to fairy tales, ..
There, there charlatan...don't be butthurt when your sky daddy worship is exposed for what it is.

You say god is a character in a book, out one side of your 2-faces with forked tongues...
and out the other side proclaim things are wisdom from god. divine wisdom, and actual.

You believe in a fairy, raise your paw fork tongued serpent

I believe what I see. You came here pretending to be intelligent but only exposed yourself as a fool. You have been turned from a human being into a donkey by a wizard.

And this ain't no fairy tale.

Can I get a Hee Haw?

you believe the teaching is used by people who spoke for sky fairy including moses spoke for sky fAIRY

sorry, forked tongue - you cant have it 6 ways like the serpent wants

lol.... God is a character in a book and is about as mysterious and imaginary as the Spirit of truth is mysterious and imaginary to scumbag liars assholes and hypocrites.
God is the sky daddy you believe in that invented your forked tongued decoder ring language that you think makes you suddenly realize things like "stealing is bad!"...but somehow doesn't teach you that getting into tit for tats obsessively on the internet over crackers is disturbed/OCD behavior of an unkempt mind.

"a figurative language used by the prophets who spoke for God including Moses who gave the law from God " - hoe billy

"hidden subject in kosher law that actually reflected divine wisdom" - hoe billy

You believe in sky dad, Billy. :thup: Sorry your forked tongue couldn't hide it as well as you'd wish, but you're just not very bright.

lol... what you deride as a sky daddy or wisdom from God verifiably reflects an understanding of the inner workings of the human mind superior to even modern inept attempts of the most intelligent human beings out there that try to explain and treat mental illness and provide clear and simple instructions about how to cure such maledictions without money, gurus, doctors, or pharmaceuticals, including your own sickness revealed by your vain and pathetic attempts to discredit the teachings of what amount to fairy tales, ..
There, there charlatan...don't be butthurt when your sky daddy worship is exposed for what it is.

You say god is a character in a book, out one side of your 2-faces with forked tongues...
and out the other side proclaim things are wisdom from god. divine wisdom, and actual.

I believe what I see. You came here pretending to be intelligent but only exposed yourself as a fool. You have been turned from a human being into a toad by a wizard.

You believe in a sky fairy you call God that talks to prophets and Moses...

Mickey Mouse was real, too! He's all around you, just look! & Unicorns.

I believe what I see. You came here pretending to be intelligent but only exposed yourself as a fool. You have been turned from a human being into a toad by a wizard.

lol...

lol...

Sorry, bro...when people believe in Moses and prophets and sky fairies and then feel free to obsess over crackers on the internet...it's just uncouth. You're below their level, in many senses.

lol...

Sorry, bro...when people believe in Moses and prophets and sky fairies and then feel free to obsess over crackers on the internet...it's just uncouth. You're below their level, in many senses.

Sure, I'm the lowest of the low, a worthless forked tongue shepherd and uncouth screwball of no account,.....lol....

You should see me after drinking a vat of communion wine.

:777:

lol...

Sure, I'm the lowest of the low, a worthless forked tongue shepherd and uncouth screwball of no account,.....lol....

You should see me after drinking a vat of communion wine.

:777:

I don't think you're old enough to drink.

Okay, did I miss something?

What are the keys to the kingdom?

Knowing that there is hidden subjects and secret teaching not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used, a figurative language used by the prophets who spoke for God including Moses who gave the law from God as a light to the nations.

Jesus told people who were obsessive about conforming to the literal application of the law that unless they repent they will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

When Jesus revealed that the hidden subject in kosher law that actually reflected divine wisdom is about what you put into your head and was never about what you eat he led people to the sanctuary of God making the wrong way to conform to divine instruction according to the talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men, obsolete.
^ believes in sky fairy

I believe that there is hidden teaching in scripture and have proven it.

You're a fucking idiot.

The fantastical stories about supernatural demonstrations of divine power were intentionally designed to divert morons like you from ever grasping that hidden teaching.

Still works like a charm.
What’s the hidden message in the account of the Centurion?

Knowing that there is hidden subjects and secret teaching not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used, a figurative language used by the prophets who spoke for God including Moses who gave the law from God as a light to the nations.

Jesus told people who were obsessive about conforming to the literal application of the law that unless they repent they will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

When Jesus revealed that the hidden subject in kosher law that actually reflected divine wisdom is about what you put into your head and was never about what you eat he led people to the sanctuary of God making the wrong way to conform to divine instruction according to the talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men, obsolete.

If Christians ever grasped the hidden subject of the bodily ascension of Christ they would stop teaching their children that Jesus floated up into the sky.
Yea, that clears it up.

You appear to be the only one who knows the hidden subject.

Congratulations.

If Christians ever grasped the hidden subject of the bodily ascension of Christ they would stop teaching their children that Jesus floated up into the sky.
Yea, that clears it up.

Congratulations.
He's like GreatestIam and Breezewood. He's a plant. A subversive. Pretending to be one thing while in reality he's another. A wolf in sheep's clothing. A trojan horse. You get the idea.

Yea, that clears it up.

Congratulations.

Exactly!

And since I found what was hidden and revealed it openly everyone on the planet will know. The celestial powers will be shaken, stars will fall from the sky, mountains will crumble into the sea, valleys will be lifted up, the dead will come out of their graves, the blind will see, the deaf will hear, the paralyzed will stand up and walk, the sick will be healed, the unclean will be made clean, and the earth will become as flat as it was in the beginning.

Then there will be a new heaven and a new earth. Death will be vanquished and there will be no more curse.

I will now take a bow!

:thanks:

Last edited:

Yea, that clears it up.

Congratulations.

Exactly!

And since I found what was hidden and revealed it openly everyone on the planet will know. The celestial powers will be shaken, stars will fall from the sky, mountains will crumble into the sea, valleys will be lifted up, the dead will come out of their graves, the blind will see, the deaf will hear, the paralyzed will stand up and walk, the sick will be healed, the unclean will be made clean, and the earth will become as flat as it was in the beginning.

Then there will be a new heaven and a new earth. Death will be vanquished and there will be no more curse.

I will now take a bow!

:thanks:
Your authenticity is in question.

As someone who is always open to learning about new ideas and concepts I am willing to admit to being intrigued enough to want to find out more about this. Please proceed with the lesson either in this thread or another or even via PMs if you prefer.

I think the best way to begin is by discovering the hidden meaning of the words and subjects in scripture not necessarily directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used.

I will assume that we already agree that the Bible is a collection of stories written and edited by many different unknown authors separated by thousands of years of time reflecting the many different contemporary conditions and concerns all of which is supposed to have happened on earth in this same reality.

I will also assume that you are already studied in traditional literary techniques and forms of expression and have a background in the sciences and a sober knowledge of what is possible and impossible.

All of this will serve as a good foundation on which to build upon, reality being the constant constraint on any possible interpretation..

How to perceive God necessarily must come later.

After seeing what is right and wrong and where judgment lies according to the deeper implications of scripture, an indeterminate period of time must occur for cleansing the mind from all formerly held beliefs opinions and judgments that were found to be in error. Then more time must be spent learning to master the previously unknown abilities of a purified mind. If you do this everywhere you look, you will see God.

To avoid babbling or talking about something you are not interested in or already know, tell me if you have any specific questions?

Are there any particular subjects in scripture or miracles of Jesus that you would like to have resolved with reality?
Meh, who cares.

What is really interesting is the fact that we are about to witness the collision of 3 black holes.

As someone who is always open to learning about new ideas and concepts I am willing to admit to being intrigued enough to want to find out more about this. Please proceed with the lesson either in this thread or another or even via PMs if you prefer.

I think the best way to begin is by discovering the hidden meaning of the words and subjects in scripture not necessarily directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used.

I will assume that we already agree that the Bible is a collection of stories written and edited by many different unknown authors separated by thousands of years of time reflecting the many different contemporary conditions and concerns all of which is supposed to have happened on earth in this same reality.

I will also assume that you are already studied in traditional literary techniques and forms of expression and have a background in the sciences and a sober knowledge of what is possible and impossible.

All of this will serve as a good foundation on which to build upon, reality being the constant constraint on any possible interpretation..

After seeing what is right and wrong and where judgment lies according to the deeper implications of scripture, an indeterminate period of time must occur for cleansing the mind from all formerly held beliefs opinions and judgments that were found to be in error. Then more time must be spent learning to master the previously unknown abilities of a purified mind. If you do this everywhere you look, you will see God.

To avoid babbling or talking about something you are not interested in or already know, tell me if you have any specific questions?

Are there any particular subjects in scripture or miracles of Jesus that you would like to have resolved with reality?
Meh, who cares.

What is really interesting is the fact that we are about to witness the collision of 3 black holes.

Yes, that will be extremely exciting. I'll give you that. But verily, lol, once it dawns on people that those who have usurped positions of authority over the masses based on what has been irrefutably proven to be a false claim to moral authority and that all civil laws and social customs are based on lies consequent to a superstitious and ignorant interpretation of what amount to ancient fairy tales resulting in a perverted view of right and wrong, chaos in society, persecution of the innocent, etc., exposing our political and religious leaders as perverse idiots, if not insane, or even worse, deliberately evil, you won't have to look up into the sky to see something more entertaining than 3 back holes colliding.

Last edited:

Meh, who cares.

Yes, that will be extremely exciting. I'll give you that. But verily, lol, once it dawns on people that those who have usurped positions of authority over the masses based on what has been irrefutably proven to be a false claim to moral authority and that all civil laws and social customs are based on lies consequent to a superstitious and ignorant interpretation of what amount to ancient fairy tales resulting in a perverted view of right and wrong exposing our political and religious leaders as perverse idiots, if not insane, you won't have to look up into the sky to see something more entertaining than 3 back holes colliding.
Spoken like a true secular humanist whose attempt to deceive invalidates his point about deception.

Meh, who cares.

Yes, that will be extremely exciting. I'll give you that. But verily, lol, once it dawns on people that those who have usurped positions of authority over the masses based on what has been irrefutably proven to be a false claim to moral authority and that all civil laws and social customs are based on lies consequent to a superstitious and ignorant interpretation of what amount to ancient fairy tales resulting in a perverted view of right and wrong exposing our political and religious leaders as perverse idiots, if not insane, you won't have to look up into the sky to see something more entertaining than 3 back holes colliding.
Spoken like a true secular humanist whose attempt to deceive invalidates his point about deception.

lol.

you invalidated yourself long ago by having the audacity to try and pass off your irrational belief that God can be eaten just because you asked to eat him as something to be proud of.

Meh, who cares.

lol.

you invalidated yourself long ago by having the audacity to try and pass off your irrational belief that God can be eaten just because you asked to eat him as something to be proud of.
Your opinion of me and my faith isn’t a secret.

You being a secular humanist is.

Time to fess up.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back