Keystone takes the next step

Except that none of products produced from this sludge is going to wind up in the U.S.

Oooops ........

Nothing in it for us.
But it's not the end of the world either - just another highly politicized oil company subsidy.

Bullshit. You've been importing it for years now. And you need and use more than your oil companies export.

Canada has been your number one supplier for over a decade. Yes, that sludge which by the way is only slightly heavier than what you import from Venezuela and there are oil fields in California that have heavier crude than the oil sands.

Stop listening to lies. And how would you like to back up the claim that this completion and yes it is a completion of the Keystone projects is an oil company subsidy? I can't wait. :)

You should wrap your brain around this simple fact. America needs and wants Canadian crude. And it's not going to stop coming if Obama just vetoes the last northern leg of the project.

Too bad. So sad. It's coming by pipeline, rail and truck.

read the pie chart princess. This country can lose Canada and pick up mexico and never miss a beat.

you and your Canadian facts are boring as hell.

You are a dumbass. If Mexico could give us all the oil we needed then we wouldn't be getting it from anywhere else.

Just admit you don't know anything about oil.

I didn't say Latin America could supply this country with all the oil we need. I said Latin America sells us more oil than Canada, and if push comes to shove Latin America could take up any slack Canada leaves behind.

you;re an idiot aren't you?

Not if they don't have it you retarded fuck!!

You think Mexico can just turn on a spigot and viola', OIL!!

You don't think they need some for themselves or have other countries to export to?

Canada produces more oil than Mexico but why let facts stop you making a fool out of yourself.

Except that none of products produced from this sludge is going to wind up in the U.S.

Oooops ........

Nothing in it for us.
But it's not the end of the world either - just another highly politicized oil company subsidy.

Bullshit. You've been importing it for years now. And you need and use more than your oil companies export.

Canada has been your number one supplier for over a decade. Yes, that sludge which by the way is only slightly heavier than what you import from Venezuela and there are oil fields in California that have heavier crude than the oil sands.

Stop listening to lies. And how would you like to back up the claim that this completion and yes it is a completion of the Keystone projects is an oil company subsidy? I can't wait. :)

You should wrap your brain around this simple fact. America needs and wants Canadian crude. And it's not going to stop coming if Obama just vetoes the last northern leg of the project.

read the pie chart princess. This country can lose Canada and pick up mexico and never miss a beat.

You are a dumbass. If Mexico could give us all the oil we needed then we wouldn't be getting it from anywhere else.

I didn't say Latin America could supply this country with all the oil we need. I said Latin America sells us more oil than Canada, and if push comes to shove Latin America could take up any slack Canada leaves behind.

You don't think they need some for themselves or have other countries to export to?

Canada produces more oil than Mexico but why let facts stop you making a fool out of yourself.

Latin America and Mexico re the #9 and #10 producers in the WORLD, YOU RETARDED FUCK !

List of countries by oil production - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The company that wants to run their sludge through keystone has admitted that the end products are for export outside the U.S.

So - nothing in it for us.

It's not an "environmental disaster waiting to happen" but there's nothing in it for us.

Congress would have to first lift the 42 year old ban on exporting crude oil

They aren't exporting crude oil - that's why the need the pipeline - to get it to the refineries. They are planning to export aviation fuel from this sludge after they refine it.

Don't blame me - it's the Canadian oil company that said it. None for sale in the U.S.
Sorry.

Once the oil is sold, they have no say on how or where it goes.

Oooops ........

Nothing in it for us.

Our biggest export market is refined petroleum. It is dirty but we're geared for that shit in Gulf States.

Latin America and Mexico re the #9 and #10 producers in the WORLD, YOU RETARDED FUCK !

Canada at #5 IN THE WORLD!

You retard!!

The Senate has passed the House's Pipeline bill with 10 Democrats voting in favor.
Yet Obama still threatens Veto
this pipeline is so evil. We have already done untold and permanent damage with all the fracking both poisoning the water table and destabilizing the outer crust we sit on. With no regard for anything but the few getting rich off this stupid fossil fuel

Bwahahahahaha! If you aren't running your life on solar or wind shut the fuck up.

You retard!!

notice the total global production for Canada ... a little over 4%

now notice the total production for Latin America and Mexico ... a little ove 8%

which # is bigger 4 or 8 ?

come on you can do it, 1st graders can anyway.

GFY.

You retard!!

now notice the total production for Latin America and Mexico ... a little ove 8%

GFY.

So your link lied?

It's amazing to me that so many don't understand the bottom line here.

America doesn't produce enough of her own oil. Therefore you have to import it.

Canada is your number one supplier. The crude has to be shipped to your refineries.

It should be a no freaking brainer that it's going to get to your refineries by pipeline, rail or truck.

All the Keystone is simply put is a transportation device to get crude from point A to point B.

The arguments against the last leg of the Keystone are utter bullshit. This crude is coming to your refineries. Pick your poison on how you want it freaking delivered.

huh? our reserves and production are at record levels. America doesn't need Canada. Keystone will not lower the price of refined products. Push comes to shove, America can and will buy our oil on the global market at global prices without Canada. The oil relationship between Canada and America has bigger political strings than it does anything else.

gr-oilprod-300.gif

there where we get our oil and how much we get .. Canada is sucking Mexican butt.

Well, a lot of Americans companies are involved in the Canadian Oil Patch and there is a special relationship between the two. Economically it is a win win.

I love love love these threads because they reveal how truly ignorant some people are about the reality of life in this modern age.

I've done primitive so I can attest to the fact it is not easy. I went full bore heating with wood, running radios on batteries and lighting my house with candles and lanterns, and pumping my own water .

I am sick to death of people trying to make out that we are an evil entity on the planet for using her resources such as fossil fuels.

Of course we can and do improve our technologies as so not to damage old mother earth. We should always strive for that.

But I'll be damned if I'm going to listen to or respect anyone who lives off fossil fuels but slags anyone everyone else that does so.

ETA: When you pump your own water by hand you get a really really healthy respect for limited water usage..

Last edited:

You retard!!

GFY.

So your link lied?

nope, you're just too stupid to figure it out.

The Senate has passed the House's Pipeline bill with 10 Democrats voting in favor.
this pipeline is so evil. We have already done untold and permanent damage with all the fracking both poisoning the water table and destabilizing the outer crust we sit on. With no regard for anything but the few getting rich off this stupid fossil fuel

Look at it this way, one day, all that fracking will cause giant, I mean huge, earthquakes, and volcanoes that spew so much particulate matter into the sky that it will blot out the sun and we'll all die. Live it up and have a nice day.

Look at it this way, one day, all that fracking will cause giant, I mean huge, earthquakes, and volcanoes that spew so much particulate matter into the sky that it will blot out the sun and we'll all die. Live it up and have a nice day.

holy shit, holy shit !!!!! the sky will fall because of fracking, everybody run--------------------------------

what a bunch of steaming bullshit.

You retard!!

GFY.

So your link lied?

nope, you're just too stupid to figure it out.

What is there to figure out? Canada produces more oil than Mexico.

By the way your original comment on this topic was about Mexico and Canada, but you figured out that you didn't have a chance in hell, so you then added Latin America. But I'm holding you to your original argument.

I'm guessing your employment history has the phrase" do you want fries with that" somewhere in it.

holy shit, holy shit !!!!! the sky will fall because of fracking, everybody run--------------------------------

You can always pick out those who are ignorant about fracking. They say dumbshit like blindpoo did.

No, fracking will cause the sun will blot out I tells ya!!!! I'd tell ya to run for da hills but it wont do ya no good, yer all gonna die.

:lol:

Al Gore and Revelations tells me it's going to be really really nasty in the end. The Bible had it first though.

Party on!

You can always pick out those who are ignorant about fracking. They say dumbshit like blindpoo did.

Did you recently hear a whooshhing sound?

"destabilizing the outer crust we sit on"

:ack-1:

Their dire predictions are surreal. And how many times have we been told that we're running out of fossil fuels since the 60's?

the-end.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back