Kids React to Donald Trump

The Fine Brothers have a great "React" series on the youtube machine. This one is great, and renews my hope for humanity.

Your hope for humanity based on what some little kids think. Got it.

Well, yeah. If they all universally were thrilled about Trump then I'd have no hope whatsoever. They're the future and they're gonna vote.

The Fine Brothers have a great "React" series on the youtube machine. This one is great, and renews my hope for humanity.

Your hope for humanity based on what some little kids think. Got it.

Well, yeah. If they all universally were thrilled about Trump then I'd have no hope whatsoever. They're the future and they're gonna vote.

They are going to vote in the future, agreed. At this stage, they're very impressionable and believe whatever they're told by the adults around them.

They will be able to vote in 8 to 12 years.

The future looks very bad for conservatism in general. In the past 2 elections young people overwhelmingly voted democrat. It was the older generation who voted Republican.

Each successive generation gets more progressive. The election of Donald Trump only guarantees a democrat win in the next election (assuming the GOP doesn't rig it again like this one.)
You couldn't get Hillary elected with the media in her pocket, and tell me how many seats the republicans has gained since Obama?

I guess I shouldnt be surprised that a liberal would find the opinions of a bunch children compelling.

I guess you find their mental age too high.
9aa0f10b0f9a99bae477e1621ea2cb81.jpg

I guess I shouldnt be surprised that a liberal would find the opinions of a bunch children compelling.

I guess you find their mental age too high.
9aa0f10b0f9a99bae477e1621ea2cb81.jpg

And of course you follow up with a meaningless cartoon.
Another "I guess I shouldnt be surprised" moment. You do after all take your leads from a bunch of kids.

They will be able to vote in 8 to 12 years.

The future looks very bad for conservatism in general. In the past 2 elections young people overwhelmingly voted democrat. It was the older generation who voted Republican.

Each successive generation gets more progressive. The election of Donald Trump only guarantees a democrat win in the next election (assuming the GOP doesn't rig it again like this one.)
This is as stupid as the demographic meme that the Dems were counting on. People grow up and get jobs. Minorities integrate into society and reject the victim mentality.

Besides, how do you explain Reagan and his revolution, something which Trump is reviving in spirit.

'Kids React to Donald Trump'

Why do Liberals like USING CHILDREN?

Bunch of Anthony Weiner / Bill Clinton Pedophile 'wanna-be's.....

Last edited:

It's kind of fitting when the left has to find a bunch of 8 year olds to validate their feelings. You should ask them how they feel about safe spaces and coloring books while you're at it. I'm sure the response will be just what you're hoping for. And on your emotional level as well.

Forum List

Back