Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Weird thing is today's democrats hate this woman for standing for religious freedom,1950-1960's democrats were the members of the klan and the ones that wanted blacks at back of the bus! I see not much has changed.
Kim Davis was trying to introduce christian sharia law to her county. She got shut down have the appropriate court proceeding. Rosa Parks was just trying to sit down and not have to move back on her way home from work.

I guess to an idiot they would be about the same.
Read the article. Not much else will work talking to such an incompetent fool as you.Oh and if it was christian sharia law we would be tossing faggots off roofs like ISIS which sounds just fine to me!
Yes...we know....you envy ISIS. Why don't you go join them? Wait, that would actually require you leave Mommy's basement. Nevermind.
I'm good darling gonna sit here in my nice 5 bedroom 3 bath rental in a nice clean neighborhood and watch football and piss you scumbags off. Oh and since I am such a loving and thoughtful son my parents live downstairs because they are old and getting unable to care for themselves....that's what grateful kids do when they grow up.

By the way for all you anti liberty bastards that are glad Kim Davis is in jail there is something you dingalings need to know.

She has an elected position.

Only she can sign marriage licenses. Her assistants don't have the authority unless she assigns them that authority. She refuses to do that.

Any of the marriage license for the queers that are issued under duress of the court by the assistant clerks are not legally valid.

Of course when has the law ever stopped the filthy ass Libtards from doing the wrong thing?

That's cool. Her ass can just stay in jail, then, until such time as she actually lets her staff do the job her office is supposed to be doing.

By the way for all you anti liberty bastards that are glad Kim Davis is in jail there is something you dingalings need to know.

Only she can sign marriage licenses. Her assistants don't have the authority unless she assigns them that authority. She refuses to do that.

Any of the marriage license for the queers that are issued under duress of the court by the assistant clerks are not legally valid.

Of course when has the law ever stopped the filthy ass Libtards from doing the wrong thing?
Actually they do if she is unavailable out of county. Guess what....she's in another county's jail. They've already started giving out marriage licenses to gay couples. And they are legally valid.

:lol: Too bad for the likes of you. America wins! :clap:

Bryan Fischer of The American Family Associations agrees with Davis!? Startling development. I wonder whom The Human Rights Campaign supports? lol
The HRC only thinks protected classes of the government are allowed human rights so big shocker who they would support.

It is about as shocking as Bryan Fisher of the AFA support of Davis.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Weird thing is today's democrats hate this woman for standing for religious freedom,1950-1960's democrats were the members of the klan and the ones that wanted blacks at back of the bus! I see not much has changed.
Kim Davis was trying to introduce christian sharia law to her county. She got shut down have the appropriate court proceeding. Rosa Parks was just trying to sit down and not have to move back on her way home from work.

I guess to an idiot they would be about the same.
Read the article. Not much else will work talking to such an incompetent fool as you.Oh and if it was christian sharia law we would be tossing faggots off roofs like ISIS which sounds just fine to me!
Yes...we know....you envy ISIS. Why don't you go join them? Wait, that would actually require you leave Mommy's basement. Nevermind.
I'm good darling gonna sit here in my nice 5 bedroom 3 bath rental in a nice clean neighborhood and watch football and piss you scumbags off. Oh and since I am such a loving and thoughtful son my parents live downstairs because they are old and getting unable to care for themselves....that's what grateful kids do when they grow up.
Youre trying way too hard to convince people you have something and failing badly. Anyone reading your prattle can tell you live in a trailer park.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Yeah, go with that. Should go over very well.
If you could see my face you would a big ole not give a shit look....I didn't state she was I just pointed out the example of how these 2 women are facing democraps who hated them for similar reasons. Democraps never stopped hating they just changed who they hated!

I suppose the 32 other threads on Davis wasn't good enough. lol
This one is different because the OP used a different angle to look at it. Now had that clerk been muslim the court would have ruled they must accommodate her on religious grounds.

That woman's religious right is as much a civil right as the muslim's right.

Not hardly.

Would you be fine if a Muslim manger of at the DMV ordered his staff to not issue drivers licences to women on the basis of his deeply held religious beliefs? I sure as hell wouldn't be cool with it.
I am not saying it's fine. I'm saying it's NOT equal.

Bryan Fischer of The American Family Associations agrees with Davis!? Startling development. I wonder whom The Human Rights Campaign supports? lol
The HRC only thinks protected classes of the government are allowed human rights so big shocker who they would support.

He is a leader of a religious rights group.

No shit, that is my whole point. His support of Davis is as predicable as the rising sun.

...Kim Davis was trying to introduce christian sharia law to her county...
There is no such thing as Christian Sharia Law.

You have tried - and failed - repeatedly to define that made-up political attack-dog device.

The beauty of this is...

The more you (sexual deviants and perverts [homosexuals] and their fellow travelers) use this contrivance, the more good people that you drive into the arms of your oppostion, and the more that you inadvertently nudge into active and direct and vocal opposition, rather than lying passive and dormant and sitting-out the fighting.

So, please, indeed, keep using your silly, made-up and insulting phrase.

The more you drive over to the Righteous Side with your attack-dog tactics, the better.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

You people just don't get it, and you never will, and you really can't help yourselves, when it comes to such behaviors; no self-control.

Fortunately, for the rest of us.

Last edited:
Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

If you could see my face you would a big ole not give a shit look....I didn't state she was I just pointed out the example of how these 2 women are facing democraps who hated them for similar reasons. Democraps never stopped hating they just changed who they hated!

Yeah, go with the Democrats-are-the-real-racists-because-of-how-they-were-a-long-time-ago bit, too.

That also has gone well recently.

No shit, that is my whole point. His support of Davis is as predicable as the rising sun.
I dont think Odiot is wrapped too tight.

she is appealing the unconstitutional opinion of the judge

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Yeah, go with the Democrats-are-the-real-racists-because-of-how-they-were-a-long-time-ago bit, too.

The American people as a whole are stupid and ignorant. That much is an undisputed fact.

This one is different because the OP used a different angle to look at it. Now had that clerk been muslim the court would have ruled they must accommodate her on religious grounds.

Not hardly.

Would you be fine if a Muslim manger of at the DMV ordered his staff to not issue drivers licences to women on the basis of his deeply held religious beliefs? I sure as hell wouldn't be cool with it.

I disagree. Not too long ago Muslims cabbies in Minnesota started refusing fares on the basis of their deeply held religious beliefs. They sued and the judge told them to either do their jobs or find another line of work that would fit their faith.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

The American people as a whole are stupid and ignorant. That much is an undisputed fact.
I agree you are stupid and ignorant but you arent qualified to render an opinion on anyone else.

Not hardly.

I disagree. Not too long ago Muslims cabbies in Minnesota started refusing fares on the basis of their deeply held religious beliefs. They sued and the judge told them to either do their jobs or find another line of work that would fit their faith.
But in the case of Subway the court ruled other non muslims could handle the pork products. Would a muslim give out the permit to homo's? I think not.

Forum List

Back