Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Weird thing is today's democrats hate this woman for standing for religious freedom,1950-1960's democrats were the members of the klan and the ones that wanted blacks at back of the bus! I see not much has changed.

Kim Davis is not standing for religious freedom. Kim Davis is in jail for using the government to force others to practice her religion.
I must have missed where she forced the faggots to plead to jesus for salvation and forgiveness....damn me!

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Weird thing is today's democrats hate this woman for standing for religious freedom,1950-1960's democrats were the members of the klan and the ones that wanted blacks at back of the bus! I see not much has changed.

Kim Davis is not standing for religious freedom. Kim Davis is in jail for using the government to force others to practice her religion.
Kim Davis is in jail for NOT violating her faith.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Kim Davis is in jail for inflicting her faith on other people.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Kim Davis is in jail for being a holy roller during work hours.

I suppose the 32 other threads on Davis wasn't good enough. lol
This one is different because the OP used a different angle to look at it. Now had that clerk been muslim the court would have ruled they must accommodate her on religious grounds.

That woman's religious right is as much a civil right as the muslim's right.

Not hardly.

Would you be fine if a Muslim manger of at the DMV ordered his staff to not issue drivers licences to women on the basis of his deeply held religious beliefs? I sure as hell wouldn't be cool with it.
I am not saying it's fine. I'm saying it's NOT equal.

I disagree. Not too long ago Muslims cabbies in Minnesota started refusing fares on the basis of their deeply held religious beliefs. They sued and the judge told them to either do their jobs or find another line of work that would fit their faith.
But in the case of Subway the court ruled other non muslims could handle the pork products. Would a muslim give out the permit to homo's? I think not.

Businesses will make reasonable accommodations for their employees when it comes to their faith, as they should. Davis was offered such an accommodation when the judge asked if she would allow the other employees in to office to issue the licenses. Five of the six said they would but Davis still wouldn't allow them to do so.

If a Muslim didn't issue the licences they would be in the same boat as Ms. Davis and the same people now supporting Davis would be gassing on about Sharia Law. Neither get a pass in my eyes.

Last edited:
Kim Davis is a religious skank. Wait until other government employees start refusing to issue gun permits and liquor licenses for personal reasons.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Kim Davis was trying to introduce christian sharia law to her county. She got shut down have the appropriate court proceeding. Rosa Parks was just trying to sit down and not have to move back on her way home from work.

I guess to an idiot they would be about the same.
Read the article. Not much else will work talking to such an incompetent fool as you.Oh and if it was christian sharia law we would be tossing faggots off roofs like ISIS which sounds just fine to me!
Yes...we know....you envy ISIS. Why don't you go join them? Wait, that would actually require you leave Mommy's basement. Nevermind.
I'm good darling gonna sit here in my nice 5 bedroom 3 bath rental in a nice clean neighborhood and watch football and piss you scumbags off. Oh and since I am such a loving and thoughtful son my parents live downstairs because they are old and getting unable to care for themselves....that's what grateful kids do when they grow up.
Cool story, little bro. :rofl:

Bryan Fischer of The American Family Associations agrees with Davis!? Startling development. I wonder whom The Human Rights Campaign supports? lol
The HRC only thinks protected classes of the government are allowed human rights so big shocker who they would support.

It is about as shocking as Bryan Fisher of the AFA support of Davis.
He is a leader of a religious rights group.
Ah...a big supporter of christian sharia law.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

nuhuh

[

That's cool. Her ass can just stay in jail, then, until such time as she actually lets her staff do the job her office is supposed to be doing.

The people of her county elected her to the job. They are the ones that need to change it if they are unhappy, not some shithead queer loving activist judge.

Not only was her freedom of religion taken away but the authority of the people of her county to chose their elected officials.

There is no more liberty in this country.

[

That's cool. Her ass can just stay in jail, then, until such time as she actually lets her staff do the job her office is supposed to be doing.

The people of her county elected her to the job. They are the ones that need to change it if they are unhappy, not some shithead queer loving activist judge.

Not only was her freedom of religion taken away but the authority of the people of her county to chose their elected officials.

There is no more liberty in this country.
You should move then.

[

she is appealing the unconstitutional opinion of the judge

A judge should not have the right to undo elections, which is what he did in this case.

If everybody is anxious to put an elected official in jail for not doing what the law says they should start with Obama for not enforcing the immigration laws of this country.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

nuhuh

So how is she not inflicting her faith on other people?

I find it gloriously ironic that Fisher is gassing on about religious liberties when he believes the First Amendment doesn't apply to Jewish and Muslim Americans. Too funny.

[

she is appealing the unconstitutional opinion of the judge

A judge should not have the right to undo elections, which is what he did in this case.

If everybody is anxious to put an elected official in jail for not doing what the law says they should start with Obama for not enforcing the immigration laws of this country.

The Supreme Court the highest court in the land decided that this needed to go back to the District Court for reconsideration, they refused to hear it or change their already decided opinion. It was not going to happen. The district court decided that she needed to abide by the law and she refused so she is now in jail, where she will stay until she changes her mind or until the legislature impeaches her. It is done, there is nothing further to add unless you think that a minority is suddenly going to amend the constitution and that is a pipe dream and nothing more.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

nuhuh

So how is she not inflicting her faith on other people?
So now that I can say nuhuh does that make me a master of ebonics or is that base Negro?

Rosa Parks was trying to expand rights for minorities; Davis is trying to roll back minority rights.

Sorry but you are wrong.

The Constitution of the Commonwealth of Kentucky defines marriage as being between a man and a woman. She was upholding the law.

She did not take anything away from anybody that they already had.

Fun fact ms.davis's mom was the county clerk for 40 years and her son is a deputy clerk in her office.
Seems as if the homophobes had that office all locked down for Jesus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back