Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

I suppose the 32 other threads on Davis wasn't good enough. lol
This one is different because the OP used a different angle to look at it. Now had that clerk been muslim the court would have ruled they must accommodate her on religious grounds.

That woman's religious right is as much a civil right as the muslim's right.

So the Muslims who took down the towers based on what they believed were religious reasons had the right to do so?

Rosa Parks was trying to expand rights for minorities; Davis is trying to roll back minority rights.

Sorry but you are wrong.

The Constitution of the Commonwealth of Kentucky defines marriage as being between a man and a woman. She was upholding the law.

She did not take anything away from anybody that they already had.

That law was declared unconstitutional.

[

That's cool. Her ass can just stay in jail, then, until such time as she actually lets her staff do the job her office is supposed to be doing.

The people of her county elected her to the job. They are the ones that need to change it if they are unhappy, not some shithead queer loving activist judge.

Not only was her freedom of religion taken away but the authority of the people of her county to chose their elected officials.

There is no more liberty in this country.
Ohhhh the melodrama.
Her freedom of religion is not a risk she can practice it all she likes .

[

That's cool. Her ass can just stay in jail, then, until such time as she actually lets her staff do the job her office is supposed to be doing.

The people of her county elected her to the job. They are the ones that need to change it if they are unhappy, not some shithead queer loving activist judge.

Not only was her freedom of religion taken away but the authority of the people of her county to chose their elected officials.

There is no more liberty in this country.
So you think that government officials are above the law. Interesting. Very Interesting.

If anybody needs to be in jail for not upholding the law then it needs to be Obama for not enforcing the immigration laws of the US and the leaders in the sanctuary cities.

By the way for all you anti liberty bastards that are glad Kim Davis is in jail there is something you dingalings need to know.

She has an elected position.

Only she can sign marriage licenses. Her assistants don't have the authority unless she assigns them that authority. She refuses to do that.

Any of the marriage license for the queers that are issued under duress of the court by the assistant clerks are not legally valid.

Of course when has the law ever stopped the filthy ass Libtards from doing the wrong thing?
County Attorney says that argument is full of shit. He says the deputies' signatures are valid and nothing can be done about it.

Kim Davis is not standing for religious freedom. Kim Davis is in jail for using the government to force others to practice her religion.
Kim Davis is in jail for NOT violating her faith.

Kim Davis is in jail for inflicting her faith on other people.
nuhuh

So how is she not inflicting her faith on other people?
So now that I can say nuhuh does that make me a master of ebonics or is that base Negro?
Like all addicts you can't go one day with out your drug of choice. ..bigotry.

Kim Davis is not standing for religious freedom. Kim Davis is in jail for using the government to force others to practice her religion.

nuhuh

So now that I can say nuhuh does that make me a master of ebonics or is that base Negro?
Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Weird thing is today's democrats hate this woman for standing for religious freedom,1950-1960's democrats were the members of the klan and the ones that wanted blacks at back of the bus! I see not much has changed.
Kim Davis stands for evil, Rosa Parks for good. They were nothing alike.

Its insulting that they were even compared.

nuhuh

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Weird thing is today's democrats hate this woman for standing for religious freedom,1950-1960's democrats were the members of the klan and the ones that wanted blacks at back of the bus! I see not much has changed.

Mules were pissed off when democrats compared them to raising Negro's. The mules got over it though. The swine are still upset.

nuhuh

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Mules were pissed off when democrats compared them to raising Negro's. The mules got over it though. The swine are still upset.

Being around you must be what it is like to have cancer of the soul.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Being around you must be what it is like to have cancer of the soul.
He's a talking hemorrhoid !

Forum List

Back