Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Weird thing is today's democrats hate this woman for standing for religious freedom,1950-1960's democrats were the members of the klan and the ones that wanted blacks at back of the bus! I see not much has changed.
This is some of the dumbest shit I've seen.

Standing up against peoples rights or facing jail isn't the same as standing your ground or get the hose put to you, then the dogs, then the clubs, then jail put to you b/c you want equal rights.

you're a fucking asshole
Both stood up to Tyranny,both were attacked by democrats/liberals/progressives/.

Name a liberal who was against Rosa Parks by name.
Democrat son...don't try and split hairs now because I got you dead to rights.

Right, there are/were plenty of racist conservative democrats back then, I'm not contesting that. But you also said liberals and progressives...so, start naming names.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Weird thing is today's democrats hate this woman for standing for religious freedom,1950-1960's democrats were the members of the klan and the ones that wanted blacks at back of the bus! I see not much has changed.

Standing up against peoples rights or facing jail isn't the same as standing your ground or get the hose put to you, then the dogs, then the clubs, then jail put to you b/c you want equal rights.

you're a fucking asshole
Both stood up to Tyranny,both were attacked by democrats/liberals/progressives/.

Right, there are/were plenty of racist conservative democrats back then, I'm not contesting that. But you also said liberals and progressives...so, start naming names.
democrat/liberal/progressive is same damn thing. They have just changed who they hate now.

you're a fucking asshole

democrat/liberal/progressive is same damn thing. They have just changed who they hate now.

That's factually incorrect. Strom Thurmond was a conservative and a Democrat. The Democrats were in control in the South during the civil war but it's Republicans who keep that vial dream alive.

Now, pull the stick out and name a prominent liberal who persecuted Rosa Parks.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Nonsense. She doesn't stand for religious freedom. She only stands for religious intolerance. She only stands for imposing her religious ideas on others.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

you're a fucking asshole

In case you haven't figured it out yet, this asshole is just saying this to push your buttons.

you're a fucking asshole

In case you haven't figured it out yet, this asshole is just saying this to push your buttons.

I think half of them actually think Jefferson Davies is a flaming liberal one day and then defend him the next for his fearless defense of "states rights".

Go chan
Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Nonsense. She doesn't stand for religious freedom. She only stands for religious intolerance. She only stands for imposing her religious ideas on others.
Go get your diaper changed Huggies. :) No one is forcing religion on the faggots they are just asking for faggots and their thugs in robes to stop stomping on their religion and right to practice it.

Go chan
Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Go get your diaper changed Huggies. :) No one is forcing religion on the faggots they are just asking for faggots and their thugs in robes to stop stomping on their religion and right to practice it.

If you make gays jump through hoops to attain the same benefits as others because of your religious views then you are indeed forcing religion on them. if she can't follow the law because of her views then she should resign. Or rot in jail, it's her choice.

Go chan
Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

They have no such "right to practice their religious doctrine" to the disadvantage of ANY citizen in a public venue such as a city or county clerk's office. Take your make believe fairy tales and stick em where the sun don't shine Sport. If you are dumb enough to believe that nonsense that's your business. No one is obligated to be as stupid as you.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Kim Davis is more like the bus driver that tells the evil gays they aren't even allowed on the bus. But a lot has changed, this time the nutty bus driver is in jail and Rosa can get married to her girlfriend.

:banana:

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

How is it religious freedom? It has NOTHING to do with religious freedom. She's not Rosa Parks, clearly. Parks was standing up for something that needed to be changed, Davis is standing up for hypocrisy. Follow the Bible, I don't, but you should, blah blah blah.

Go chan
Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

They have no such "right to practice their religious doctrine" to the disadvantage of ANY citizen in a public venue such as a city or county clerk's office. Take your make believe fairy tales and stick em where the sun don't shine Sport. If you are dumb enough to believe that nonsense that's your business. No one is obligated to be as stupid as you.

My religion says I'm not giving you a license to have guns. So, I'm going to stop anyone in a county from having guns.

You like them apples?

Go chan
Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

My religion says I'm not giving you a license to have guns. So, I'm going to stop anyone in a county from having guns.

You like them apples?

The RWers attitude and platitudes on religious freedom would come to a screeching halt dealing with YOUR religion and your so called right to restrict gun ownership.l :lol:

Ms Davis can believe what she wants, go to church and worship where and how she wants, and she may not religiously oppress others who believe differently in her public office.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Kim Davis was trying to introduce christian sharia law to her county. She got shut down have the appropriate court proceeding. Rosa Parks was just trying to sit down and not have to move back on her way home from work.

I guess to an idiot they would be about the same.
Read the article. Not much else will work talking to such an incompetent fool as you.Oh and if it was christian sharia law we would be tossing faggots off roofs like ISIS which sounds just fine to me!

And that's why we won't let you have your way, freak. You fuckers always come clean eventually.

I suppose the 32 other threads on Davis wasn't good enough. lol
This one is different because the OP used a different angle to look at it. Now had that clerk been muslim the court would have ruled they must accommodate her on religious grounds.

That woman's religious right is as much a civil right as the muslim's right.

Not hardly.

Would you be fine if a Muslim manger of at the DMV ordered his staff to not issue drivers licences to women on the basis of his deeply held religious beliefs? I sure as hell wouldn't be cool with it.
Not being allowed to drive has nothing to do with Islam or Sharia law. Automobiles did not exist when Sharia law was created. Not being allowed to drive is a Saudi Arabia cultural thing. In all other Muslim countries, women drive. Just so you know.

Forum List

Back