Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

I'm good darling gonna sit here in my nice 5 bedroom 3 bath rental in a nice clean neighborhood and watch football and piss you scumbags off. Oh and since I am such a loving and thoughtful son my parents live downstairs because they are old and getting unable to care for themselves....that's what grateful kids do when they grow up.

I think this is code for your parents live in the laundry room of your 1 bedroom apartment while you live off their social security checks. Or, at least from your writing who would be surprised?
Me and my wife and 4 kids live upstairs parents live downstairs with their own bedroom and living room and bathroom. :) Its a nice place. My parents SS is their own money...they are hoping to move eventually to a cabin in the mountains when we move in a few years...but my dad is getting up their in age and can barely get around and my mother we think has MS.
Your mother may have MS and you don't get her to the doctor to find out? Seriously? You sound like trailer trash. You parents are old and feeble and are planning to move to a cabin in the mountains? What? That is ridiculous. You are a teenager pretended to be an adult....that's what you are, or at least that's you level of intellect and mentality.

Bryan Fischer of The American Family Associations agrees with Davis!? Startling development. I wonder whom The Human Rights Campaign supports? lol

Bryan Fischer believes that every time an American is killed in the Middle East, we should close down a mosque in America...

...that's his perverted view of the 1st Amendment.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Weird thing is today's democrats hate this woman for standing for religious freedom,1950-1960's democrats were the members of the klan and the ones that wanted blacks at back of the bus! I see not much has changed.

Kim Davis is not standing for religious freedom. Kim Davis is in jail for using the government to force others to practice her religion.
Kim Davis is in jail for NOT violating her faith.
Kim Davis is in jail for being a holy roller during work hours.

This is how I roll!

Only a clown could equate Davis with Parks.

A racist clown.

"Racist"?!!! How did racism get into this issue?!

Rosa Parks got in trouble for disobeying an unjust, perverse law.

Kim Davis is getting into trouble for disobeying an unjust, perverse, and patently unconstitutional Supreme Court ruling.

But of course you just can't see the parallels, and then you have to drag race into the issue. Sad.

The people who persecuted Rosa Parks thought it was okay to force blacks to sit on the back of the bus. The people who are persecuting Kim Davis think it's okay to force Christians to support ceremonies that they find morally offensive and to force local officials to abide by a Supreme Court ruling that is plainly and clearly unconstitutional and immoral.

You liberals are the modern defenders of the Dred Scott decision of our day.

Last edited:
Your logic is wrong as usual, MikeGriffith. Most Mormon writers use decent logic, but you fail. The law prevented equal access in public transportation to Parks. Davis prevented equal access to country clerk services. Thus you are guilty of a false equivalency.

Parks was the offended.

Davis was the offender.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Weird thing is today's democrats hate this woman for standing for religious freedom,1950-1960's democrats were the members of the klan and the ones that wanted blacks at back of the bus! I see not much has changed.
This is some of the dumbest shit I've seen.

Standing up against peoples rights or facing jail isn't the same as standing your ground or get the hose put to you, then the dogs, then the clubs, then jail put to you b/c you want equal rights.

you're a fucking asshole
Both stood up to Tyranny,both were attacked by democrats/liberals/progressives/.
tyranny?

people getting the RIGHT to marry isn't tyranny, that bitch not doing her fucking job was.

that petty tyrant refused other people their rights.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Weird thing is today's democrats hate this woman for standing for religious freedom,1950-1960's democrats were the members of the klan and the ones that wanted blacks at back of the bus! I see not much has changed.[/QUO
Southern democrats were the ones who supported the Klan this is not a issue for debate I as a dem/liberal know this to be true... why republicans try to imply that all Dems are Klan members is beyond me ... why do you think Kennedy and Johnson got involved in the new laws they passed becasue they were hard core Klan members???? is this what you want us to believe ... or is this another pathetic try from the ring to smear the dems ... HUN iys 2015 not 1950-1960 thinks change so tell us why did all those dems in the south who were Klan member become Republicans ???? could it be that the republicans sided with the Klans point of views could that be it....

I don't know of any democrat that hates anyone for standing up for their religious freedom ... I do hear you republicans time and time again saying stop taking our constitutional rights away ... you have a righ to practice your religion in any manor you chose as long as it doesn't interfear with the government operations of this country thats what the right says.... no one is being jailed for practicing their religion ... some one is being jailed for the government to force others to practice their religion ... thats is not hating religion that is some one violating the constitution of the united states

A racist clown.

Kim Davis is getting into trouble for disobeying an unjust, perverse, and patently unconstitutional Supreme Court ruling.

But of course you just can't see the parallels, and then you have to drag race into the issue. Sad.

The people who persecuted Rosa Parks thought it was okay to force blacks to sit on the back of the bus. The people who are persecuting Kim Davis think it's okay to force Christians to support ceremonies that they find morally offensive and to force local officials to abide by a Supreme Court ruling that is plainly and clearly unconstitutional and immoral.

Kim Davis is not Rosa Parks. The comparison is beyond laughable. Kim Davis is trying to force other people to comply with her religious beliefs, in a secular setting and using her position as a county clerk to enforce her religious beliefs.

Does Mrs. Davis refuse marriages licenses to divorced people on religious grounds? Because divorce is also against Christian beliefs.

A racist clown.

show me where it says in the constitution where a person of faith, who works for the government, has the right to impede government operations, because its against their faith ..... show us all here where that's unconstitutional ??? I dying to see this one ... then you blame it on us liberals ??? really!!!!! could it be she is the one who is violating the constitution ??? could that be it???could it be a republican forcing their views on others ??? naw that couldn't be it, or could it

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Weird thing is today's democrats hate this woman for standing for religious freedom,1950-1960's democrats were the members of the klan and the ones that wanted blacks at back of the bus! I see not much has changed.[/QUO
Southern democrats were the ones who supported the Klan this is not a issue for debate I as a dem/liberal know this to be true... why republicans try to imply that all Dems are Klan members is beyond me ... why do you think Kennedy and Johnson got involved in the new laws they passed becasue they were hard core Klan members???? is this what you want us to believe ... or is this another pathetic try from the right to smear the dems ... HUN it's 2015 not 1950-1960 ... thinks change ....so tell us why did all those dems in the south who were Klan member became Republicans ???? could it be that the republicans sided with the Klans point of views could that be it....

I don't know of any democrat that hates anyone for standing up for their religious freedom ... I do hear you republicans time and time again saying, stop taking our constitutional rights away ... you have a righ to practice your religion in any manor you chose as long as it doesn't interfear with the government operations of this country ... thats what the right says.... no one is being jailed for practicing their religion ... some one is being jailed for the government to force others to practice their religion ... thats is not hating religion that is some one violating the constitution of the united states

I suppose the 32 other threads on Davis wasn't good enough. lol
This one is different because the OP used a different angle to look at it. Now had that clerk been muslim the court would have ruled they must accommodate her on religious grounds.

That woman's religious right is as much a civil right as the muslim's right.

Not hardly.

Would you be fine if a Muslim manger of at the DMV ordered his staff to not issue drivers licences to women on the basis of his deeply held religious beliefs? I sure as hell wouldn't be cool with it.
Not being allowed to drive has nothing to do with Islam or Sharia law. Automobiles did not exist when Sharia law was created. Not being allowed to drive is a Saudi Arabia cultural thing. In all other Muslim countries, women drive. Just so you know.

Oh I know. Who are we to judge one's deep held religious belief? It doesn't have to be supported by scriptures, only that it is a deeply held belief. Not to do so would violate his religious liberty. lol

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Well, she is a Democrat, acting like Democrats have always acted throughout history.

Can you name the Democrats today who have taken Kim Davis's side,

or are you referring to dead people?

This is some of the dumbest shit I've seen.

Standing up against peoples rights or facing jail isn't the same as standing your ground or get the hose put to you, then the dogs, then the clubs, then jail put to you b/c you want equal rights.

you're a fucking asshole
Both stood up to Tyranny,both were attacked by democrats/liberals/progressives/.

Name a liberal who was against Rosa Parks by name.
Democrat son...don't try and split hairs now because I got you dead to rights.

Right, there are/were plenty of racist conservative democrats back then, I'm not contesting that. But you also said liberals and progressives...so, start naming names.
democrat/liberal/progressive is same damn thing. They have just changed who they hate now.

Which Democrats today are supporting Kim Davis?

It appears to me that 100% of the support for her bigotry is coming from conservatives.

Name a liberal who was against Rosa Parks by name.
Democrat son...don't try and split hairs now because I got you dead to rights.

Right, there are/were plenty of racist conservative democrats back then, I'm not contesting that. But you also said liberals and progressives...so, start naming names.
democrat/liberal/progressive is same damn thing. They have just changed who they hate now.

Which Democrats today are supporting Kim Davis?

It appears to me that 100% of the support for her bigotry is coming from conservatives.
Conservatives obey the law, whether they like it or not. These are reactionaries, the American Taliban, just hatin' on the faggots, as usual...

See how the bogots race to the defense of their fellow bigots! This woman is not a Christian. She is a bigot.

Do the bigots understand what being a Christian means? No way! But they understand bigotry.

No Christian would act and believe as Ms. Davis and her fellow bigots do.

She fails to adhere to the basic tenets of the faith. Rather, she uses a beautiful, forgiving and loving faith as cover for ignorance and hate.

She is giving Christians a bad name, and the foolish bigots are lapping this up with a spoon.

Last edited:
Go chan
Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Nonsense. She doesn't stand for religious freedom. She only stands for religious intolerance. She only stands for imposing her religious ideas on others.
Go get your diaper changed Huggies. :) No one is forcing religion on the faggots they are just asking for faggots and their thugs in robes to stop stomping on their religion and right to practice it.

If you make gays jump through hoops to attain the same benefits as others because of your religious views then you are indeed forcing religion on them. if she can't follow the law because of her views then she should resign. Or rot in jail, it's her choice.
Fags can marry no one is stopping them.
Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

Kim Davis was trying to introduce christian sharia law to her county. She got shut down have the appropriate court proceeding. Rosa Parks was just trying to sit down and not have to move back on her way home from work.

I guess to an idiot they would be about the same.
Read the article. Not much else will work talking to such an incompetent fool as you.Oh and if it was christian sharia law we would be tossing faggots off roofs like ISIS which sounds just fine to me!

And that's why we won't let you have your way, freak. You fuckers always come clean eventually.
I am a lone wolf sparky no one speaks for me and I speak for no one. But I have the brains and brawn to be a leader so when the SHTF I will make sure I am top of that pile getting the dirty work done.
I'm good darling gonna sit here in my nice 5 bedroom 3 bath rental in a nice clean neighborhood and watch football and piss you scumbags off. Oh and since I am such a loving and thoughtful son my parents live downstairs because they are old and getting unable to care for themselves....that's what grateful kids do when they grow up.

I think this is code for your parents live in the laundry room of your 1 bedroom apartment while you live off their social security checks. Or, at least from your writing who would be surprised?
Me and my wife and 4 kids live upstairs parents live downstairs with their own bedroom and living room and bathroom. :) Its a nice place. My parents SS is their own money...they are hoping to move eventually to a cabin in the mountains when we move in a few years...but my dad is getting up their in age and can barely get around and my mother we think has MS.
Your mother may have MS and you don't get her to the doctor to find out? Seriously? You sound like trailer trash. You parents are old and feeble and are planning to move to a cabin in the mountains? What? That is ridiculous. You are a teenager pretended to be an adult....that's what you are, or at least that's you level of intellect and mentality.
She isn't dead you retard. She THINKS she has MS....it runs in the family and both her and her sister were diagnosed with something that relates to it recently. Just mind your own business dyke.

Kim Davis Is Rosa Parks

I can't get my head wrapped around equating a government employee who doesn't want to do their government job with a private citizen fighting oppression.

Kim should quit, not claim she doesn't have to do her employer's bidding. It's ridiculous

Forum List

Back