Kim's Going Back To Jail

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Making a statement now. Back in the slammer by this afternoon.

Who won the bet?

Dang I just watched the news, and all they said was, that she goes back to work today...

The aggressive tactics the gay mafia is using is turning people against their cause.

It's already been on the local news this morning...

... she herself will not issue any marriage licenses...

... but she will not interfere with deputies who do.

That's because they altered the licenses...they ain't valid! LOL no need to interfere the court system SHOULD rule in the right on this but I won't hold my breath.

That's because they altered the licenses...they ain't valid! LOL no need to interfere the court system SHOULD rule in the right on this but I won't hold my breath.
Aint valid according to whom?

Licenses are very well "alterable" nutbag.

Already linked to it in my thread liar. Altering a government document is illegal.

Already linked to it in my thread liar. Altering a government document is illegal.
You jackass....the GOVERNMENT can alter govt documents and DO, ALL the time.

Wow

You jackass....the GOVERNMENT can alter govt documents and DO, ALL the time.

Wow
Government didn't alter them. The deputy clerks of court did and did so while she was STILL alive,still the elected official to order or not order marriage licenses. Jesus remove your head from your ass.

The aggressive tactics the gay mafia is using is turning people against their cause.

yes. And they were behind lighting up our white house in agreement with Jarrett and the Obama. So that should give everyone a clue of what's to come. it's going to be worse

My head? :lol:

Youre the guy who thinks theyre willy nilly giving out fake licenses like a homophobic reaching jackass would.

You guys cling to fucking ANYthing, its so pathetic to watch

Forum List

Back