KJP says that "irresponsible reporting" is alleging that the cocaine found in the White House might have belonged to the Biden family.

The Truth...

iu

Obviously if Hunter, or any other family member, wanted to get some coke, they would need someone to "smuggle" it into the Whitehouse. It's not likely that Hunter would walk down to the corner to buy it off the street. So...whoever left the coke there, likely was supplying it to someone in the Whitehouse. That person is the key to this whole scandal...and....that person's life is surely in grave danger at this time.

Actually that is a pretty good answer. Much better than a headline saying "Upon questioning, the White house denies, cocaine found belonged to the Biden family". Some things, you just don't bother to dignify by answering.
Nonsense. I mean, who the fuck else could have gotten the coke into the WH?

If you went there or I did, we’d be searched. But family? Nah.

Last edited:
We know that Hunter was flying high on July 4 at the White House on the Truman Balcony while watching fireworks. We have the video.

Nonsense. I mean, who the fuck else could have gotten the coke into the WH?

If went there or I did, we’d be searched. But family? Nah.

Now the claim is near the situation room, which is not in current use as workmen are doing work in it.

The Biden family has a proven record of at least one member being a cocaine addict so the chances are pretty damn high, isn't it?

How do you know they come back and get it later, if you have never used it?
Stop making excuses for them. They were caught. Hunter is a criminal. You know it. Your posts are about these things. This man is free and can do what he wants without any corrupted law enforcement doing a thing against him. Tell that to the felons who have done drugs.

Look, she is the worst press secretary ever, an incompetent. But she ticked all the right boxes.

When you base selections on some affirmative action BS, this is what you get, a clown show. Quite fitting for the Clown-In-Chief.

KJP says that "irresponsible reporting" is alleging that the cocaine found in the White House might have belonged to the Biden family. She then goes on to call a journalist in the briefing room "irresponsible" for asking the White House to unequivocally say that the drugs do not belong to the Biden family. "To ask that question, is actually incredibly irresponsible."

The Secret Service who is investigating this situation should take everybody known to be in that area and hair test them for drugs.

I don’t believe this is happening which makes me think the Secret Service knows damn well whose cocaine it was but they are so important that it must be covered up.

The Secret Service has helped out Hunter in the past.

The Secret Service who is investigating this situation should take everybody known to be in that area and hair test them for drugs.

The Secret Service doesn't have the legal authority to require samples from those passing through the foyer (or as described a high traffic area) which includes non-federal government visitors and VIPs. For White House staff as a condition of employment? Probably. For anyone else they would need probable cause and a court search warrant - unless they ask nice and a person voluntarily provides a sample.

No way they are getting a search warrant for any and all visitors that passed through an entrance way.

On the other hand given the in-person security, video cameras, and probably forensic evidence (fingerprints and DNA) on the baggie (plastic being very nice at holding prints and skin oils/cells), I'd be suppressed if they would have difficulty ID'ing the person that deposited that baggie.

WW

Avoiding media scrutiny only works in democrat administrations. Investigative reporting died out after Watergate.

Stop making excuses for them. They were caught. Hunter is a criminal. You know it. Your posts are about these things. This man is free and can do what he wants without any corrupted law enforcement doing a thing against him. Tell that to the felons who have done drugs.
Do you know that it was Hunter's coke? If you do please post the evidence proving it or STFU.

"Public foyer" and high traffic area where visitor's, VIPs, military personnel, staff, employees, etc. transit are the same thing, you realize that right? Referring to it early as a "foyer" and not as a high traffic area is not a lie.

You say "i heard the library thing next", and you make statements like "the first lie from the admin". Who in the administration said it was a library? If the first claim was a "foyer" (or public transit area) and then an official claimed it was a library and now it's back to a high traffic area - the admin lie would be the "library" to the "high traffic" area. To make a definitive statement that there is a lie involved you should be able to identify the source of the lie.

That's all I'm asking for. If the administration lied, show the conflicting statements. If you heard it was a "library" from your gardener who heard it from his cousin who heard if from the bag boy at the local grocery store - that isn't "the first lie from the admin", that is listening to crappy sources.

So again, what administration official claimed the cocaine was found in a "library"?

So is it the library thing you are calling a lie? Or is it "foyer" to "high traffic area" you are calling a lie?

WW
it wasn’t a public area it was a restrictive area

it wasn’t a public area it was a restrictive area

Public area doesn't mean anyone can walk in. The entire White House is a "restrictive area" with security even to get from the gate to the White House. There are some areas though that are restrictive (lobbies, foyers, and high traffic areas) and some areas that are really restrictive (office and working spaces) and other areas that are REALLY REALLY restrictive (Situation Room [basically a SCIF] and the private residence).

From the NBC link you previously used for (and I paraphrase) "it's on the same level as the Situation room". The cocaine was found in a high traffic area (i.e. foyer or lobby) where visitors, VIPs, military officials, admin staff and White House employees pass.

WW

Public area doesn't mean anyone can walk in. The entire White House is a "restrictive area" with security even to get from the gate to the White House. There are some areas though that are restrictive (lobbies, foyers, and high traffic areas) and some areas that are really restrictive (office and working spaces) and other areas that are REALLY REALLY restrictive (Situation Room [basically a SCIF] and the private residence).

From the NBC link you previously used for (and I paraphrase) "it's on the same level as the Situation room". The cocaine was found in a high traffic area (i.e. foyer or lobby) where visitors, VIPs, military officials, admin staff and White House employees pass.

WW
this area wasn’t open to the public as the first story claimed

it was a restrictive area, not the public area where tourist would leave things as the article rhe first poster reported from the admin.

Could have been someone in the administration, but that entrancewasused mostly by visitors to the White House. Biden and his family, including Hunter was out of town at Camp David for the weekend.

Hahaha a quick check of the WH log books proves you wrong and the affirmative action hire a liar. It’s already been proven.

If you find donut crumbs in Chris Christie house chances are it came Christie. If you find cocaine in the White House chances are it came from Hunter Biden.

Forum List

Back