Knockout Game

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
What is wrong with Black kids?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_PEBsEyYHQ]Knockout - YouTube[/ame]

Whats wrong with white kids?

What a cop out. I get it though. Defending black culture is essentially an impossible task, but I'm willing to give you a chance to redeem your cop out post, by explaining why there are so many violent and racist attacks happening in the black community.

If you deflect, you lose this challenge. If you ignore the question, you lose this challenge. If you answer this question with a question of your own, you lose this challenge. Good luck.

Last edited:
How does the point system work in this game? What if the opponent is not completely knocked out, but is semi-unconscious?

What a cop out. I get it though. Defending black culture is essentially an impossible task, but I'm willing to give you a chance to redeem your cop out post, by explaining why there are so many violent and racist attacks happening in the black community.

If you deflect, you lose this challenge. If you ignore the question, you lose this challenge. If you answer this question with a question of your own, you lose this challenge. Good luck.

Wow. I like how you try to dictate something like you actually have some power! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZfdMpxNOQM#t=353]4 Whites Murder 2 Black Men Then Have 3-Way On Top Of Bodies! - YouTube[/ame]

I repeat what is wrong with white kids?

Wow. I like how you try to dictate something like you actually have some power! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZfdMpxNOQM#t=353]4 Whites Murder 2 Black Men Then Have 3-Way On Top Of Bodies! - YouTube[/ame]

How many times does that sort of thing happen throughout American society? Not very often.

There will always be people that do terrible things. Citing something like that does not excuse what is happening in the black community today.

You can go on and pretend there is no difference between black kids and white kids when it comes to violence. But make no mistake, you are pretending. The statistics show that blacks are far more violent than any other group. Just look at the Department of Justice statistics for murders, and see who 50% of the murderers are.

What is this doing for race relations? Where is Jackson? Sharpton? our president ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo_FYVwIeaY&feature=share]New Jersey Nigglets Playing Knockout-Game On Unsuspecting People As They Walk Past! - YouTube[/ame]

The answer is, there is something wrong with any kid that commits violent crime. The better question is, why is black on white crime 50 times more likely than white on black crime? and Why is it not "racist" when it occurs?

No one has ever said that whites never commit any kind of crime so it's not hard to find the small nuggets of white criminals who commit utterly cruel acts.

It's the level of black crime and the age of the criminals getting younger and younger.

Here's a dead 15 year old and a wounded 13 year old. They jumped a man with a knife willing to fight back. The kids were high on drugs.

Felton's mother does not think that her son did anything wrong.

Felton's mother thinks her son's killer should be held accountable.

"At what point does anyone have a right to take anyone's life, it was not deserved," she said. "I just want to see him pay for what he's done."

This is where the problem is, these kids, the family, the community does not think that there is anything at all wrong with assaulting others. The victims should be punished for fighting back.

Mother Defends Meriden Stabbing Victim | NBC Connecticut

The answer is, there is something wrong with any kid that commits violent crime. The better question is, why is black on white crime 50 times more likely than white on black crime? and Why is it not "racist" when it occurs?

That is the better question. Too bad most racist white people spend their time claiming only Black people are violent. The only problem with the question is that most racist whites think they know the answer even when you tell them something different. Its more of a rhetorical question if you are not really wanting to know.

4 Whites Murder 2 Black Men Then Have 3-Way On Top Of Bodies! - YouTube

That is the better question.
Then why don't you answer it? You failed my challenge already, but if you like that question better, then answer it. I'm genuinely curious to see your honest response.

That is the better question.
Then why don't you answer it? You failed my challenge already, but if you like that question better, then answer it. I'm genuinely curious to see your honest response.

Because you are a racist asshole and it would be a waste of breath. BTW. On a clear cloudless night, go outside, look up to the heavens and behold all the fucks I give about failing your challenge. :lol:

Last edited:
That is the better question. Too bad most racist white people spend their time claiming only Black people are violent. The only problem with the question is that most racist whites think they know the answer even when you tell them something different. Its more of a rhetorical question if you are not really wanting to know.

Why don't you walk your sissy-gay white ass, alone, down to 14th/I Streets some evening and chit-chat with the young black folk.

You stupid fuck.

Why don't you walk your sissy-gay white ass, alone, down to 14th/I Streets some evening and chit-chat with the young black folk.

You stupid fuck.

What makes you think I'm white you stupid brainless piece of dog shit? I can walk where I want to without any worry as long as its not the backwoods of Mississippi.

More would be victims need to be armed. One thug was shot, two were stabbed, one to death. When the story stops being about knocking out the victims and dead black boys instead it will stop. Putting the vids on you tube won't be as much fun if the show is your friend taking his last breath.

Not only for yourself, but for someone else. If you see something, shoot something.

What is wrong with Black kids?

Minimum wage, healthcare requirements, burdensome regulations, the highest corporate tax rate in the world and all the gems Progressivism has brought us ensures they are not working. Stated differently, they are bored.

Forum List

Back