Know how Trump fans are supposed to be a cult?

"my whole life i've been greedy, greedy, greedy. i've grabbed all the money i could get. i'm so greedy" - Trump at a rally in Des Moines

spoken like a true cult leader speaking to his supporters

I'm just wondering if that's projection. Just for example, when is the last time a leftist criticized anything Xiden, just on this board for example? How about Kamala?

Can we all agree they're no where near bitchn'? Yet apparently they're doing everything perfect despite themselves and the results.

Meanwhile.........Crickets or the left approves of EVERYTHING. All while the Xiden administration writes everything for Xiden presented as though Xiden thinks for himself, dementia and all.

Trump supporters are the cult?

How about TDS is a cult, after all, Trump' has lived in their heads five years now, Trump Trump Trump all day, 24/7 by the left.

Seems the left is more like a cult, coming and going. But apparently, leftists are independent thinkers :abgg2q.jpg:
Not criticizing your own does not make you a cult member. Not many are completely objective or without political bias. The reason why the Trump base gets such a bad rep is because of the lies they propagate and the realities they ignore. They live in an alternate reality and seriously appear to be brainwashed.

Wingers on both sides are political cults. I don’t think they are nearly as dangerous as the Trump wave that hit this country. That takes it all to a new level
By "Trump wave" do you mean 10's of millions of Americans who voted for Trump? Why don't you gutless bunch of Nancy's grow a pair and attack the Americans who support Trump? Because you don't have the stones to pick a fight with a group that large. :eusa_hand:

By "Trump wave" do you mean 10's of millions of Americans who voted for Trump? Why don't you gutless bunch of Nancy's grow a pair and attack the Americans who support Trump? Because you don't have the stones to pick a fight with a group that large. :eusa_hand:
I hope it’s not that many but it very well could be. I’m not talking about everybody that voted for Trump. I know many conservatives that voted for policy and held their nose at Trumps personality and lies. I’m talking about those that buy into the lies and ignore reality. What’s called his “base”

"my whole life i've been greedy, greedy, greedy. i've grabbed all the money i could get. i'm so greedy" - Trump at a rally in Des Moines

spoken like a true cult leader speaking to his supporters

Your point has no meaning at all. You're just filling up space due your emotional investment and lack of capital inside your basquebrain.

it's not just Donald who will run in 2024.

Ivanka one day will run, so will Don Jr and maybe Barron

but campaign after pitiful campaign, The Trumps will one day realize they have been BANISHED by we the people from the White House forever! FOREVER!

Wingers on both sides are political cults. I don’t think they are nearly as dangerous as the Trump wave that hit this country. That takes it all to a new level
Yep, this is exactly where I am. The two ends of the spectrum have long been our biggest problem, but this new, third element is on an entirely new and separate level.

This country just didn't know or understand the depth and intensity of rage and frustration and paranoia felt by 70 million Americans, roughly 22% of our population.

Now we know.

I'm just wondering if that's projection. Just for example, when is the last time a leftist criticized anything Xiden, just on this board for example? How about Kamala?

Can we all agree they're no where near bitchn'? Yet apparently they're doing everything perfect despite themselves and the results.

Meanwhile.........Crickets or the left approves of EVERYTHING. All while the Xiden administration writes everything for Xiden presented as though Xiden thinks for himself, dementia and all.

Trump supporters are the cult?

How about TDS is a cult, after all, Trump' has lived in their heads five years now, Trump Trump Trump all day, 24/7 by the left.

Seems the left is more like a cult, coming and going. But apparently, leftists are independent thinkers :abgg2q.jpg:
Forget those two schmendicks....The real cult following is with Saint Tony Fauxi.

He could tell the moonbats that the cyanide Kool-Aid is a vax, and they'd have fist fights over who wold get to be jabbed first.

I hope it’s noHe wt that many but it very well could be. I’m not talking about everybody that voted for Trump. I know many conservatives that voted for policy and held their nose at Trumps personality and lies. I’m talking about those that buy into the lies and ignore reality. What’s called his “base”
imo Trump "was" unique in that he told working class whites that there was a conspiracy against them. And they needed to hear this.

The gop promoted illegal immigration and off shoring. But the reality is that citizens didn't want the jobs illegal immigrants were taking, esp for the wages, and offshoring makes goods less expensive.

The dems similarly promoted illegal immigration, and the job growth they promoted were in health care driven by medicaid expansion more so than by private insurance, and even then it was a "subsidy."

Trump told his base he'd kick out all the mexicans and stop importing stuff. He was more successful on the former. But his backers didn't flock to the livestock slaughter and hotel maid jobs. In the end, before covid, we did begin seeing a pay raise in less skilled jobs, but we had to use welfare to keep farmers afloat.

But seriously who could these people vote for if not Trump? The dems are proposing more child care tax credits, and the gop proposes even less

Yep, this is exactly where I am. The two ends of the spectrum have long been our biggest problem, but this new, third element is on an entirely new and separate level.

This country just didn't know or understand the depth and intensity of rage and frustration and paranoia felt by 70 million Americans, roughly 22% of our population.

Now we know.
Hate to say this but those people are best when not engaged in politics. They don’t know what the hell they are talking about, they aim to stir up drama and spread outright lies

Both sides are cults and they’re both stupid.
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

‘Both sides’ are nothing alike – the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack is proof of that, along with scores of other examples.

Leftists are modern authoritarian bootlickers and it's a source of endless entertainment for me, to be honest. There's nothing Big Government does they don't love, adore and even worship. This while they attempt to style themselves as being cool, free, and hip.

Their idols are all in their 80s, to boot.

They're not cool. They haven't been for a long time. It's something else to watch, I'll say that
This is a lie.

‘Leftists’ aren’t working to force women to give birth against their will through force of law.

‘Leftists’ aren’t working to deny gay and transgender Americans their right to equal protection of the law

‘Leftists’ aren’t working to deny citizens their right to vote.

‘Leftists’ aren’t working to deny immigrants their right to due process of the law.

‘Leftists’ aren’t working to silence private media with punitive government action.

No, authoritarianism is the sole purview of the reprehensible right.

No I can’t agree. Hell there are Ds who still firmly believe O was a great potus, even though there is abundant proof he was a disgusting elitist and neocon exactly like W.

Secondly, there is little difference between Joe and Don on major issues. There are nearly the same.
Wrong.

The unwarranted blind devotion to Trump by the right is unprecedented in American politics, particularly given the fact that Trump was truly unfit to be president, given Trump’s contempt for our democratic institutions, given Trump’s contempt for the rule of law, and given Trump’s contempt for the will of the people.

Forum List

Back