Kyle Rittenhouse is doing well

Actually, the day you snap and commit a hate crime against a gay person, someone is going to find every deranged thing you said on USMB and use that against you in the press.

I think it is very safe to say that anyone analyzing my body of work on this forum and elsewhere, and comparing it to yours, would conclude that for the two of us, you are much, much, much more likely than I am to “snap and commit a hate crime”.

Of the two of us, it is you who routinely expresses extreme hatred for broad categories of decent people, and who also has demonstrated a deep contempt for basic standards of morality and ethics. I think there is little basis on which to doubt that you would happily commit any act of violence or destruction against a person or a group, simply as an expression of your hatred, if you thought you could get away with it. This is entirely consistent with the [lack of] moral character that you continually demonstrate.

Actually, the day you snap and commit a hate crime against a gay person, someone is going to find every deranged thing you said on USMB and use that against you in the press.
You are confused Moon Bat.

If it wasn't for IM2 you would be the one that spews the most hate on this forum.

Almost everything out of you is filthy ass Leftest hate.

For example, look at this thread. You are obsessed with hate for Kyle Rittenhouse who was never found quilty of any crime but since he used an AR to defend against three filthy ass BLM shitheads you hate him.

You are sick. Really sick.

That POS got away with murder!
Sorry Moon Bat but a jury found it to be self defense. Go look it up. I shit you not.

He never should have been charged in the first place.

The same Democrat shithead city leaders that told the police to stand down and allow the BLM assholes burn and destroy the city are the same ones that charged Kyle. Despicable!

Sorry Moon Bat but a jury found it to be self defense. Go look it up. I shit you not.

He never should have been charged in the first place.

The same Democrat shithead city leaders that told the police to stand down and allow the BLM assholes burn and destroy the city are the same ones that charged Kyle. Despicable!
That POS needs a major beat down!

I'm an American; you support someone who wants to trash the Constitution.

You stupid moon Bats are obsessed that Kyle was found by a jury to be acting in self defense. You are sick in the mind.

We Americas were pissed when a jury of mostly low class Negroes found Derick Chauvin guilty of murdering that piece of shit George Floyd. A great travesty of justice. Chauvin was convicted to satisfy the Black mob that had spent six months burning, looting, murdering and destroying and that was wrong.

However, we got over it. We aren't obsessed with it.

You stupid Moon Bats are obsessed with Kyle Rittenhouse.

Grow the fuck up Moon Bat. Better yet just pull your head out of your Libtard ass.

I think it is very safe to say that anyone analyzing my body of work on this forum and elsewhere, and comparing it to yours, would conclude that for the two of us, you are much, much, much more likely than I am to “snap and commit a hate crime”.

Uh, not really... I'm not the one threatening to kill people I disagree with or hold different views... that would be you, buddy.

Of the two of us, it is you who routinely expresses extreme hatred for broad categories of decent people, and who also has demonstrated a deep contempt for basic standards of morality and ethics. I think there is little basis on which to doubt that you would happily commit any act of violence or destruction against a person or a group, simply as an expression of your hatred, if you thought you could get away with it. This is entirely consistent with the [lack of] moral character that you continually demonstrate.

Most religous people are decent. People like you who want to force your "morality" on the rest of us aren't.

I'm pretty much a live and let live guy. As much as I consider your cult to be absurd, I didn't have a real problem with you until you tried to hijack the Country with Mitt Romney. (Funny, all the GOP people who were so angry at me about Romney all hate him now.)

You stupid moon Bats are obsessed that Kyle was found by a jury to be acting in self defense. You are sick in the mind.

We Americas were pissed when a jury of mostly low class Negroes found Derick Chauvin guilty of murdering that piece of shit George Floyd. A great travesty of justice. Chauvin was convicted to satisfy the Black mob that had spent six months burning, looting, murdering and destroying and that was wrong.

However, we got over it. We aren't obsessed with it.

You stupid Moon Bats are obsessed with Kyle Rittenhouse.

Well, you see, when you are caught on videotape doing exactly what you are accused of, people tend to think you are guilty.

When Chauvin kneeled on Floyd's neck for 9 minutes, most sensible people saw that as murder.
When Kyle shot into a crowd with an automatic weapon, most sensible people saw that as murder.

Uh, not really... I'm not the one threatening to kill people I disagree with or hold different views... that would be you, buddy.

Really?

Link to a post in which I have actually threatened to kill anyone.

You cannot, of course, and you know you cannot. As is usually, you're lying your ass off.

Most religous [sic] people are decent. People like you who want to force your "morality" on the rest of us aren't.

I'm pretty much a live and let live guy. As much as I consider your cult to be absurd, I didn't have a real problem with you until you tried to hijack the Country with Mitt Romney. (Funny, all the GOP people who were so angry at me about Romney all hate him now.)

If you had the chance to burn down a Mormon church, and get away with it (and if we built our churches out of material that burns), you would almost certainly do so. I don't think anyone here believes that you wouldn't. It is very obvious that you are that evil, and that filled with utter hatred, and that devoid of even the most basic of ethics.

I dare say you'd just as happily burn down a Catholic church, or a Jewish synagogue, or any other church building belonging to any organization that stands against the depraved evils that you support, if you could get away with it.

Well, you see, when you are caught on videotape doing exactly what you are accused of, people tend to think you are guilty.

When Chauvin kneeled on Floyd's neck for 9 minutes, most sensible people saw that as murder.
When Kyle shot into a crowd with an automatic weapon, most sensible people saw that as murder.
The thugs that attacked Kyle were caught on video also but that didn't stop the goddamn Democrat assholes in Kenosha from pressing murder charges against an innocent kid defending himself.

005_jpg-2640638.JPG

Rittenhouse NEVER fired into a crowd

He murdered no one

He had a semi automatic weapon

Nothing in your claim is accurate and the video proves you to be a liar

Forum List

Back