Kyle Rittenhouse trial...already disproving SO MANY LIES from the left

Rosenbaum was out after raping children?????? THen he was a dead man waiting for something to happen. He got the justice he deserved. Probably a friend of Humper Bidens.

He was defending property that would have been looted and destroyed. This is what happens when you crap on the police. The police fail to defend property and lives.

No he wasn't defending anyone's property.. They turned him down. He was a stupid kid with a gun who traveled to another state to play vigilante.. He killed two people and crippled a third.

They arrested all those people at the January 6 rally.....how did they do that. Facial recognition?? Stool pigeons? And they can't find any antifa/blm rioters/arsonists/murderers?

Double Standard.

Bull. The mob that stormed the capitol were Trump enthusiasts and damned fools.

When lies are needed to promote an agenda…the agenda is obviously shit.

They arrested all those people at the January 6 rally.....how did they do that. Facial recognition?? Stool pigeons? And they can't find any antifa/blm rioters/arsonists/murderers?

Double Standard.

Antifa rioters are the military arm of the democratic party and the democratic party owns the fbi. They're not going to go against their own people. This is the way communist parties work the world over.

Having a rifle and passing through crowds of people is incredibly provocative.
If had been there, on either side, I would have hit him on the back of the head and turned his rifle over to the police.
It was criminally dangerous for him to bring the rifle into a heated crowd.
He not only must have known that, but had done it intentionally, to intimidate.

He didn't bring it into a crowd...he was at the car dealership just standing there....he went to put out a fire.

You don't know the difference between carrying a gun for self-defense and carrying a gun entering a violent situation as an opponent to the mobs agenda?

Yes I want him punished because he did wrong. Stupid kid, yes he is. But remember that the victims have families that want justice too.

You carry your gun as do I and many here. We carry our firearms in case trouble approaches us, not carry firearms to approach trouble.

The "victims?" Two of them are felons, violent felons....real assholes....the other guy pointed a gun at him....

I didn't say he approached them, I said he went into a troubled situation illegally armed. Stay home. We have police and fire departments to stop vandalism and put out fires. One of the first things taught in CCW class is that legally carrying a firearm does not give you legal rights to assume police duties. You're not a cop, you're an armed citizen. Let police do their jobs and stay out of it.

Yep...but none of that matters....he did not approach them....he did not attack them.....they initiated all of the violence all on their own......he did nothing to draw the attacks....

I am not siding with 2 felons and a rioter.....who deliberately attacked a guy they didn't like....

right. he was simply offering people medical assistance and they came out of nowhere and attacked him.

What medical assistance, a band aid? He was 17 for crying out loud. He couldn't even get his EMT. The problem was there before he decided to go down, that's why he took a gun.

When you are illegally carrying a firearm in public you don't have the right to shoot anybody. If you are licensed, that's a different story. The state does give you that right. My position is not whether he did this or that, my stance is he shouldn't have been there in the first place knowing there was trouble and taking a gun with him.

It has yet to be determined if he was carrying the rifle illegally...that hasn't been made clear since the laws in that state are all muddled...

The "victims?" Two of them are felons, violent felons....real assholes....the other guy pointed a gun at him....
The only victim in this is Rittenhouse. They attacked him with the intent to KILL HIM.

Im not sure why some people cant understand that. Some underlying mental issue is all I can figure.

Okay, but regardless what their past was, that doesn't change what Rittenhouse did nor justify it. What if one was a college graduate that never hurt a fly? It doesn't change anything.

No..it doesn't, since all 3 of them initiated the violence....Rittenhouse did nothing......he didn't raise the rifle, he didn't point the rifle at anyone, he was all by himself when the pedophile felon followed him across the entire length of the parking lot, and then, according to the reporter who saw the attack, lunged at Rittenhouse and tried to grab his rifle.......

No matter who did it.....they deserved to get shot....

You don't know the difference between carrying a gun for self-defense and carrying a gun entering a violent situation as an opponent to the mobs agenda?

Yes I want him punished because he did wrong. Stupid kid, yes he is. But remember that the victims have families that want justice too.

You carry your gun as do I and many here. We carry our firearms in case trouble approaches us, not carry firearms to approach trouble.
Well like I said. If we were on the same Jury it would be a Hung Jury. I'm not gonna send him to jail given the circumstances with Burn Loot Murder.

Hell would Freeze over first.

Yep...but none of that matters....he did not approach them....he did not attack them.....they initiated all of the violence all on their own......he did nothing to draw the attacks....

I am not siding with 2 felons and a rioter.....who deliberately attacked a guy they didn't like....

What medical assistance, a band aid? He was 17 for crying out loud. He couldn't even get his EMT. The problem was there before he decided to go down, that's why he took a gun.
You have obviously not watched the trial. Or if you have there is some underlying reason you feel the way you do.

we won't agree. lets just wait and see what the jury says.

Lol, commie knows a strangers intent. Likely if you tried to hit him he would have shot and killed you.

The point being that his possession of a rifle made him a clear and present danger that anyone then could and should attack, out of self defense.
Never before have I ever seen or heard of anyone bringing a rifle to a demonstration, (except for actual property owners who stayed on their own property).

No he wasn't defending anyone's property.. They turned him down. He was a stupid kid with a gun who traveled to another state to play vigilante.. He killed two people and crippled a third.

He killed 3 violent rioters who were setting fires...and who followed him and then violently attacked him.....had they left him alone, they would be alive since he didn't initiate any violence

It has yet to be determined if he was carrying the rifle illegally...that hasn't been made clear since the laws in that state are all muddled...

I don't know how.

Open carry​

Open carry is legal anywhere concealed carry is legal. It is legal for all adults unless they are prohibited from possession of firearms. Wisconsin state law 948.60(2)(a) states: "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

Forum List

Back