Last chance if you don't want Trump as the nominee

Trump WILL be the nominee.

ok?

and if you read my other posts here you'll know who the VP will be.

:p

The last time I heard it was either Oprah or his daughter Ivanka.
Trump says he'd ‘love to have Oprah’ as 2016 running mate

no

Trump and a General

90% of probabilities

I doubt any General would lower themself to be Donald Trump's VP. He has done nothing but insult Veterans, those that have died for this country, and those that have been taken as POW's.

donald-trump-john-mccain-comments-cartoon-beeler.jpg

A movement has started today to free the delegates at the Republican National Convention or to be UNBOUND. Clearly Republicans are coming around realizing that Donald Trump is going to get slaughtered. No one knows if this is going to work, but one option is to unbound or free the delegates. Of course this means that they can vote for whomever they want--and I am certain it's going to be the 2nd Civil War in Cleveland.

So to get updates on what's going on, or if you want the delegates "unbound" you can cast your vote by going to your text box and send a message too 53445 and then type in your text box Unbound. Here is the link.
Don't Miss The Action. Get Updates Straight To Your Cell Phone Instantly
Liberals love to change the rules AFTER the contest is over. The PEOPLE spoke, deal with it.
Conservatives love to lie, this post is proof of that.

A movement has started today to free the delegates at the Republican National Convention or to be UNBOUND. Clearly Republicans are coming around realizing that Donald Trump is going to get slaughtered. No one knows if this is going to work, but one option is to unbound or free the delegates. Of course this means that they can vote for whomever they want--and I am certain it's going to be the 2nd Civil War in Cleveland.

So to get updates on what's going on, or if you want the delegates "unbound" you can cast your vote by going to your text box and send a message too 53445 and then type in your text box Unbound. Here is the link.
Liberals love to change the rules AFTER the contest is over. The PEOPLE spoke, deal with it.
Conservatives love to lie, this post is proof of that.

Coming next week in Cleveland--LOL

ok?

no

Trump and a General

90% of probabilities

I doubt any General would lower themself to be Donald Trump's VP. He has done nothing but insult Veterans, those that have died for this country, and those that have been taken as POW's.

I have seen them speak positively of him...very much so.

ok?

no

Trump and a General

90% of probabilities

I noticed I got a link for that statement to go along with it--LOL

Snag is, who exactly would the ‘new’ nominee be – true, in theory republicans could nominate someone else, but that would destroy the party and the GOP would still lose the GE.

The best bet is to take the loss and regroup for 2020, at which time Clinton would be a vulnerable incumbent, assuming her unfavorables remain as they are.

Snag is, who exactly would the ‘new’ nominee be – true, in theory republicans could nominate someone else, but that would destroy the party and the GOP would still lose the GE.

The best bet is to take the loss and regroup for 2020, at which time Clinton would be a vulnerable incumbent, assuming her unfavorables remain as they are.

Again, the only reason for it would be to save the Republican senate, seats in the house, and down ballot races across this country.

With Trump as the nominee, he is at the top of the ticket and most people vote straight down the ticket. So Democrat all the way down.

There's a 200 foot Tsunami headed right toward the Republican party, and most Republicans know it.

e

-----------------------------------------------------everyone should remember that OREO was an early supporter of ' carly fiorina ' . Go TRUMP !!

Last edited:
e

-----------------------------------------------------everyone should remember that OREO was an early supporter of ' carly fiorina ' . Go TRUMP !!

ok?

no

Trump and a General

90% of probabilities

I noticed I got a link for that statement to go along with it--LOL

---------------------------------------------- 'juan mc cain ' has been a big problem for a long time . As shown by his 'moniker' of 'juan mccain' he has been an advocate of illegal immigration and amnesty for years OREO . Plus , hey 'juan' was captured and has been living off that capture status for years and years Oreo .

The hysterical Demonization of Trump really has gotten to be so absurd. It's so over-the-top and scripted. Hopefully most Americans won't buy into it. We'll see though.

It's too late. And, we're focked no matter who wins.

There isn't going to be a vote on the floor for Trump.
Trump will be the only name put up for nomination.
With only one nominee a vote for acclimation will be ordered.

I can even go further...

I can even name a name

Michael T. Flynn ..

We love Mr Trump....also VP General Flynn

yes ....you can quote me again,;)
--------------------------------------------- I know little on 'Flynn' , if he is pro gun and pro conservative on all issues I would support him . Course I have been hearing that its going to be 'mike pense' or 'newt' Skye .

And when you prove to be wrong, which you will, what then?

How about we figure a way to get Mrs. Tuzla off the ticket. Most people don't trust her, for damn good reason.

This is so funny. Trump speaks to a retired general. Democrats make up a story that Flynn has been chosen as VP. Now democrats are running around telling each other about the VP pick

I want Mr Trump as the nominee

and

I want a General as his VP

there I said it.

you can quote me when it happens.

thank you

Gonna need a general, what with all the invading and bombing they'd do as republicans.

I think it'll be Pence, which should solidify Hillary's support from women voters.

And when you prove to be wrong, which you will, what then?

How about we figure a way to get Mrs. Tuzla off the ticket. Most people don't trust her, for damn good reason.

The majority aren't listening to the conspirators anymore. Donald Trump is under performing Mitt Romney across all groups.

"What's most distressing about this new poll from Trump's perspective is not its top line result (Hillary +9), but its internals. The presumptive GOP nominee -- daily delegate revolt rumors notwithstanding -- holds a modest lead (+6) among men, but is getting crushed with women (-24), who make up the majority of the general electorate. Pay special attention to the data points on senior citizens and college-educated whites:

While Trump is outperforming your run-of-the-mill Republican among whites without a college degree, he’s underperforming among white voters with a college degree. In fact, he is on a track to lose white college graduates. That’s really unusual for a Republican, and it means that among white voters overall, he’s probably not holding a winning hand. If you look at seven live interview polls taken since Trump wrapped up the nomination in May, he has trailed among whites with a college degree by an average of 6 percentage points...Trump’s performance is downright shocking from a historical perspective. Romney won whites with a college degree by 6 percentage points over Obama, according to the American National Elections Studies. In fact, the American National Elections Studies shows Republicans carrying that group in every election from 1956 to 2012."

pew-demos1.jpg

Yikes: Can Trump Fix These Polling Numbers?

I want Mr Trump as the nominee

and

I want a General as his VP

there I said it.

you can quote me when it happens.

thank you
Are we all supposed to pretend you didn't see the story about Michael T. Flynn this weekend?

Forum List

Back