Last post wins!

Gonna show you anyhow. Now don't go taking this personally, it is not. LOL
kick-in-the-balls.gif

Wow, I wouldn't have expected anything less!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought I banished all you people. OK you leave me no choice. If you people don't stop posting on this thread I'm going to start telling every one's dirty little secrets.

Come on you know what you did.

You haven't banished me yet
Any credit for trying?

I may give you credit but that may result in me resorting to extreme measures
Don't bother, I already tried that and everyone laughed at me. Quite rude if you ask me. All I did was try to intimidate, coerce and threaten my way into winning. I'm running out of options, blackmail, threats, bribes, pity, I even threatened to tell my mother on them. Persistent little buggers around here.

Not kidnapping?

I thought I banished all you people. OK you leave me no choice. If you people don't stop posting on this thread I'm going to start telling every one's dirty little secrets.

Come on you know what you did.

Any credit for trying?

Don't bother, I already tried that and everyone laughed at me. Quite rude if you ask me. All I did was try to intimidate, coerce and threaten my way into winning. I'm running out of options, blackmail, threats, bribes, pity, I even threatened to tell my mother on them. Persistent little buggers around here.

Not kidnapping?
Dang, wish I'd thought of that! How about a hostage?

OK if you people don't stop posting on this thread Yarddog gets it! (While you folks are mulling that over I'll be trying to figure out what Yarddog gets. It won't be good!)

Any credit for trying?

Not kidnapping?

OK if you people don't stop posting on this thread Yarddog gets it! (While you folks are mulling that over I'll be trying to figure out what Yarddog gets. It won't be good!)

Well, i wasn't thinking about Yarddog as a hostage, maybe one of the moderators. But if you still want to get me something for Christmas that would be wonderful.

Any credit for trying?

Not kidnapping?

Well, i wasn't thinking about Yarddog as a hostage, maybe one of the moderators. But if you still want to get me something for Christmas that would be wonderful.
I'll make sure to include the receipt, I'm terrible with sizes.

Forum List

Back