Latest left wing loon buzz word: Food Insecurity

How far does food insecurity go? If you want a steak but can only afford hamburger are you insecure?

49 million people are in "food insecure" households in the richest nation in the history of humanity, so obviously something is very wrong with our system.

Do any Conservatives have a solution for people going hungry in a country that has way more than enough food?

Yeah, I think their plan involves pointing and laughing

Now you don't have to be actually hungry any more, you just have to have insecurity as to when and where your next meal is coming from. If you are worried, vote democrat and the government will take care of you.

The government is owned by large corporations and wealthy individuals who fund elections and pour trillions into congress through our steroidal lobbying system.

Those same corporations fund the Rightwing media bullhorn to distract people like you with food stamp abuses while they abscond with trillions in subsidies, bailouts and regulatory favors.

Turn off FOX News and take your brain back. If you want to see what is wrong with government, start focusing on the wealthy corporate puppet masters.

(Pss: you've been lied to)

The government is not owned by any one or two entities.
The major media outlets are owned by large corporations. They are all left wing.
Why don't you take your head out of your ass and breath for a few minutes before posting again?

49 million people are in "food insecure" households in the richest nation in the history of humanity, so obviously something is very wrong with our system.

Do any Conservatives have a solution for people going hungry in a country that has way more than enough food?

Yeah, at clueless nabobs who use stupid terms like "food insecurity" and my personal favorite "income inequality"... that one's the dumbest of them all.

That's certainly going to be my strategy with leftists like you on this thread. It's too easy. We have a major problem with obesity. So the hunger thing just doesnt do it. Of course there probably a dozen federal programs that deal with hunger and who knows how many state ones. So it has to be food insecurity. Whatevewr that is.
It's like global warming. When temps just didnt bear out the dire predictions suddenly it became "climate change"--like the climate hasnt been changing for millenia. But somehow this time its the fault of America and especially the Koch Bros.

Kind of like yours involves pointing and sending the threat of prosecution if your shit does not get paid for by someone else??

Don't have children you can't afford to feed.
Get a JOB
Grow a garden
Stop pretending your food is someone elses responsibility

Tomorrow the hospital usually has buffalo wings but every once in a while they won't. I'm feeling anxious and insecure about that. I like hot wings.

Con Obama do something about that?

So.... Conservatives don't have any solutions for getting affordable food to 49 million Americans who can't afford food each week?

What a surprise.

So.... Conservatives don't have any solutions for getting affordable food to 49 million Americans who can't afford food each week?

What a surprise.

49M? I thought it was 149M? Does that include fresh arugula for Michelle?

Nah, nevermind, this ones too easy.

I am pet insecure
I am furniture insecure
I am new car insecure
I am fishing gear insecure
I am 70" flat screen insecure

Any lefties wanna lend a porboy a hand?

I had the money for all these things but my greedy debtors wanted it and now I cant have all the new things I wanted. Stupid one percenters at the electric, gas, phone, auto & mortgage companies have RUINED MY LIFE

Do you guys remember the old company store concept? where you worked for the company and bought all of your needs at the company store. if you didn't have the money, no problem, they sold to you on credit. you became dependent on them and in their debt so now you couldn't leave. they controlled you. what the democrats are attempting to drive the nation to is the old company store concept. only this time, the company is the government

The beauty of food insecurity is you don't have to be hungry or lack food. A person can be food insecure with a bulging pantry and fridge. All they have to do is be concerned that someday, at some point in the future, they won't have chips and dip.

This isn't new. It's why grand parents and great grandparents who lived through the depression were so frugal. They had food insecurity as well as not much food at all. What they did not have was a government to grant their every wish.
That was incredibly stupid. Like the government is granting everyone's wish now, right?

White-Collar Workers Join Crowd Straining Food Banks - Bloomberg
Charitable Services Strained : Jobless 'New Poor' Flock Into San Joaquin Valley - Page 2 - Los Angeles Times
Food charities struggle to cover meals lost from food stamp reduction | The Rundown | PBS NewsHour
Thanksgiving: Food stamp cuts leave pantries struggling to meet rising need - NBC News
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/26/nyregion/brooklyn-pantry-struggling-to-help-fill-gap-left-by-federal-cuts-to-food-stamps.html?_r=0

What a surprise.

If they can't afford it how are they still alive? Cause we know liberals sure as fuck dont donate to charities.

Do you guys remember the old company store concept? where you worked for the company and bought all of your needs at the company store. if you didn't have the money, no problem, they sold to you on credit. you became dependent on them and in their debt so now you couldn't leave. they controlled you. what the democrats are attempting to drive the nation to is the old company store concept. only this time, the company is the government
And why can't multibillion-dollar corporations afford to raise their workers' wages so that fewer people need government assistance?

What a surprise.

yea, pay attention is school, get an education, get a job like the rest of us did who can afford food

Forum List

Back