Latest strike on Hezbollah got another significant member

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
IDF says top Hezbollah intel commander killed in Beirut strike this afternoon

A top commander in Hezbollah’s intelligence division was killed in an Israeli airstrike in the Dahiyeh suburb of Beirut this afternoon, the IDF says.

Hassan Khalil Yassin, according to the IDF, headed a unit in Hezbollah’s intelligence division that was tasked with locating Israeli military and civilian sites in Israel to be targeted.

The IDF says Yassin worked closely with Hezbollah’s rocket, missile, and drone units, and was “personally involved in terror plots that were carried out from the beginning of the war against civilians and soldiers, and planned additional attacks in the coming days.”

Fighter jets carried out the strike on a site in Dahiyeh, killing Yassin.

Yes Ive been following this as well. Israel is also hitting the Houthi in Yemen. Amazing how the German, French and British media are suddenly realizing the reality of the situation. The believed IDF would just get logjammed in Gaza while facing repeated rocket attacks from elsewhere. There are reports that Hezbollah is stymied in their ability to respond. I presume this is due to leadership losses and perhaps a concerted destruction of rocket launching sites by Israel. Regardless, Iran will.not respond.even with axis support. they also dont want to hurt Harris election chances which wouod probably means many billions for Terhan. I still pray for peace and the protection of the innocent.

I guess those people mean something to the IDF but they all seem to be just another head of the Hydra that is Iran.

Hell they are all married to Iranian big shot's relitives.....Kill the body (Iran leadership) and the heads will die.

Forum List

Back