Latino Civil Rights event draws ZERO GOP presidential candidates

Ahhh, 57-state "Hillary will not be the Democratic Nominee" Frankie:

Confederate flag = good.
Two spanish words = bad.

La Reconquista = bad

I give Hillary about 40-50% shot of getting the nomination, that's way up from 0% before her people were summoned to the recent Bilderberg meeting

Uh, you realize that BOTH Bushes attended La Raza Council functions, right?

So, by your own definition, both Bushes are racists, right?

Which is why I've said fuck bush and all the RINO assholes.

Oh, you think the Bushes are RINOS. Ok.....

Have you not read any of my posts on the Bushes? They are Traitors. One Worlder, traitors.

Dubya had a Republican Congress and inherited a world where there was no more USSR, were looking at true budget surpluses and serious tax relief. I stupidly thought this could be a repeat of Coolidge and the Roaring Twenties. But the first 2 things he did was let that fat fucking murdering scumbag from MA write the education bill, then somehow, some camel fuckers in a cave in Pashtun planned and carried out an audacious attack on us soil that could have killed 30,000 people, but "only" killed 3,000, setting up for war against an imaginary and therefore unbeatable enemy.

I'm convinced his Dad was in on the Reagan assassination attempt and the CIA had a large part of 911.
I think you would be surprised at how many, "Close calls," Obama has had.

The fact that Obama has been such a terrible president, I am not entirely convinced is completely his fault. Sometimes I think he is just taking orders from the establishment, and does his job mostly to keep himself and his family safe.

Some believe it was LBJ and the establishment itself that removed Kennedy. So yeah, if you are a president, and don't do what you are told, how can you protect yourself and your loved ones against your own VP, your own party, and the establishment. You can't. If what happened to JFK, almost happened to Reagan, Obama appears to be well under control. OTH, he must know he has some freedom from the establishment. I mean, Biden? lol

I am a dad myself. I know what I would stoop to in order to keep my children safe. So it's pretty safe to say Obama would do just about anything they told him to.

But I agree, Reagan the governor, and Reagan the campaigner seemed like a completely different guy than the S.O.B. that made an alliance with Walter Annenberg, and who later became an honorary member of the S.M.O.M. He might have done great pro-life and Christian values work, but he should have kept his distance of anything associated with Rome. After that, it was spend money, grow government and make treaties with other globalists. Well, shit, wouldn't you if you had kids and they tried to off you? I'm not sure a lot of these politicians that start in national politics realize how corrupt the national system has become by the global system once they start down that road. By that time, it is too late. They can tell the truth and the global corporate owned media will make them look like clowns and fools like a Dennis Kucinich, Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura, Ross Perot, Ralph Nadar, Donald Trump, etc.

2009_1_602-1.jpg

456800178-president-ronald-reagan-is-presented-the-gettyimages.jpg

Google how many times they have tried to take out Obama next time you criticize him too harshly, and realize were in not for chance or his bravery, we might be in a global war already. . . . OR we might be arguing over elite globalist policies as if they were "President Biden's." Who knows?

NCLRConference.jpg

Meanwhile, THREE Democratic candidates were there:

Three Democratic POTUS contenders address La Raza s KC conventio - KCTV5

(video at the link)

Some on the extreme Right even go as far as to classify La Raza a "hate group", but it is not.

Reince Priebus said in his 2012 election "autopsy" that the GOP must reach out to minorities. I don't think this is what he meant.

Even if a Republican were to hate La Raza for some weird, inexplicable reason, he could have made some impressive points by having been there to lay out his arguments.

From the link:

NCLR leaders say they extended the Kansas City event invitation to all presidential candidates, but no Republican contenders will be in attendance.

"We're the fastest growing community in this country and our voice matters and we do vote," La Raza convention goer Isabel Rubio said. "Not to be here is a gross oversight."

So, why did not even one GOPer appear? Fear of backlash from "the base"? Didn't read his mail? Had to get his pedicure done? Kissing the Koch Bros rings takes time, you know!

The point is, by not showing at all, GOPers confirm the image of them being Latino haters, even if they are not.

At least Mitt Romney had the balls to go and speech mano a mano to the NAACP. I really respected that move of his. At least he tried. These yahoos are not even trying, and by completely ignoring the invitation, they allowed the Democrats to dominate the field during this 4 day conference, which means that they cannot claim scheduling problems as a lame excuse. The thing ran for four days, right in the heartland of America, in Kansas City, Missouri.

Instead, the memories of this event will be this:

La%20Raza%20Hillary%20me%20071315%20rs%200310f

I mean, there is blind, there is BLIND and then there is the GOP.

Discuss. Should GOPers have appeared at this event?

La Raza?
You are one stupid mother fucker.
Anyone one who showed up should be shot on sight.

So, you too do not understand the difference between the GANG with this name and the CIVIL RIGHTS GROUP with this name.

Poor you. Yepp, yer a Rightie.
you dont understand what "La Raza" is Stats....... the attitude towards them by the Mexicans born here that i see is not very favorable...the ones NOT born here are more prone to eat up their bullshit,and even then not a whole bunch of them...La Raza is not this wonderful civil rights group some seem to think it is...

La Reconquista = bad

I give Hillary about 40-50% shot of getting the nomination, that's way up from 0% before her people were summoned to the recent Bilderberg meeting

Shifting goal posts much, El Stupido?

NO. People here are calling La Raza (the Council) "racist". But both Bushes attended.

You probably don't understand that, what with all that cock in your mouth and in your ass.

You DO know that Google has a translate function, right? In no way does "La Raza" ever, in an Spanish, translate to "the Council." You are really grasping at straws if you wish to believe that. That literal translation IS, THE RACE. I will agree with you, it is a tad more nuanced in meaning, BUT THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS.

Controversy over the Name “La Raza”

The words “La Raza” (Spanish for “The Race”) in NCLR's name have long been a source of considerable controversy. Critics claim that the name reflects an organizational commitment to racial separatism and race-based grievance mongering. By NCLR's telling, however, such critics have mistranslated the word “Raza.” “The term 'La Raza,'” says the organization, “has its origins in early 20th century Latin American literature and translates into English most closely as 'the people' or, according to some scholars, 'the Hispanic people of the New World.'” According to NCLR, “the full term,” which was coined by the Mexican scholar José Vasconcelos, is “la raza cósmica,” meaning “the cosmic people.” NCLR describes this as “an inclusive concept” whose purpose is to express the fact that “Hispanics share with all other peoples of the world a common heritage and destiny.”

NCLR's interpretation of Vasconcelos's explanation, however, is inaccurate. As Guillermo Lux and Maurilio Vigil (professors of history and political science, respectively, at New Mexico Highlands University) note in their 1991 book, Aztlan: Essays on the Chicano Homeland:

"The concept of La Raza can be traced to the ideas and writings of Jose Vasconcelos, the Mexican theorist who developed the theory of la raza cosmica (the cosmic or super race) at least partially as a minority reaction to the Nordic notions of racial superiority. Vasconelos developed a systematic theory which argued that climatic and geographic conditions and mixture of Spanish and Indian races created a superior race. The concept of La Raza connotes that the mestizo is a distinct race and not Caucasian, as is technically the case."

In short, Vasconcelos was not promoting "an inclusive concept," but rather, the notion of Hispanic racial superiority.

NCLR's claim is further contradicted by the Council's own race-specific statements about its activities and objectives. For example, NCLR says that it “welcomes affiliation from independent Hispanic groups” which share its goals; that it “assists Hispanic groups that are not formal Affiliates”; that it “supports and strengthens Hispanic community-based organizations nationwide—especially those that serve low-income and disadvantaged Hispanics”; that it seeks “to increase policymaker and public understanding of Hispanic needs and to encourage the adoption of programs and policies that equitably serve Hispanics”; that it serves “all Hispanic subgroups in all regions of the country”; and that its political and ideological message is “reaching millions of Hispanics each year.”
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=153

OMG, you really ARE that stupid.

I never said that "La Raza" means Council, you doofus.

COUNCIL refers to this, which was a graphic in the OP, you doofus:

NCLRConference.jpg

National COUNCIL of La Raza.

I know very well that "La Raza" is Espagnol for "the race".

I was pointing to the fact that the gang LA RAZA and the Civil Rights Group LA RAZA are not the same thing. Which is why this is called the "National Council of La Raza".

Dear Lord, Righties are really, really slow on the uptake.

I'm sure your reaction to a group calling itself the Council of the Klan would be very understanding...

This as I understand it is a very far left open borders amnesty type of organization so it really would make no sense for the Republicans to attend. Better to focus your efforts on moderate and independent Hispanic voters not those who will never vote Republican under any circumstances.

This as I understand it is a very far left open borders amnesty type of organization so it really would make no sense for the Republicans to attend. Better to focus your efforts on moderate and independent Hispanic voters not those who will never vote Republican under any circumstances.

Especially as to appeal to their members, said republicans would have to support policies that are detrimental to US interests.

Such as open borders.

'La Raza Cosmica' initially has its' roots in fascism.......yes, the Hitler-type!

Jose Vasconcelos the Nazi propagandist behind La Raza Mexican nationalism

OP is a true 'kraut', isn't he?..........:wink_2:

Nice find.
Chicano Nationalism Inspired by Mexican Nazi Agent
https://stopobamanowsd.files.wordpr...andist-behind-la-raza-mexican-nationalism.pdf
img_1050_cropped.jpg

Latino Nationalist Mural at Chicano Park in San Diego
ufwa-nazi-flags-small.gif

United Farm Workers Flag Inspired by Nazi Flag
The swastika of the Native American is a sign of good luck, and the arms are clockwise, not counterclockwise as is the Nazi swastika. Your claim is pure bullshit.
Oh hell, I wasn't even looking at that swastika chief. I was looking at that Nazi flag. Furthermore, the images are just frosting, what I am MOST interested in, is the CAKE. I'm used to foks that neither read, nor even skim referrences that are included in posts. So don't worry about it. I won't hold it against you. Just don't launch a personal attack when you don't know what you are talking about. We are talking about a Jose Vasconcelos. One of the key founders of La Raza.

If you look him up in Wikipedia, you'll note this.

He ran for president in 1929 but lost to Pascual Ortiz Rubio in a controversial election and again left the country.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Vasconcelos

Now, wikipedia has a pretty thourough biography up to the point where he starts working with the fascists, but at that point, things are left blank. I wonder why we have to go to other sources for find out what we was doing until he did this. . .

He later directed the National Library of Mexico (1940) and presided over the Mexican Institute of Hispanic Culture (1948).

What was he up to in between? It appears he went to Spain and worked with Franco and his newly empowered Jesuits. This is the sort of swine that influences his thought.
The Nazi-Instigated National Synarchist Union of Mexico
Jose Vasconcelos the Nazi propagandist behind La Raza Mexican nationalism

Wow.

Guano, heal thyself

Ahhh, 57-state "Hillary will not be the Democratic Nominee" Frankie:

Confederate flag = good.
Two spanish words = bad.

La Reconquista = bad

Would you like to offer some evidence that this group is not for Reconquista?

WOW Correll...I knew you flip on a dime but this is record time. Just in another thread you claimed this

The point that liberals constant demand that conservatives prove the negative ie that we are not racist, is not.

And here you are demanding that someone proves a negative. Did you suddenly become a liberal or have you just always been a liar?

Why White People Will Always Be Racists Page 5 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Lol Correll ran from his own logic

La Raza translated into English means The Race.

How can any organization with this title not be a hate group?

How can a group with this name not be runners?

You jumped to a conclusion that because the word race is in it means they hate someone. Like "The race for the cure"

La Raza translated into English means The Race.

How can any organization with this title not be a hate group?

How can a group with this name not be runners?

You jumped to a conclusion that because the word race is in it means they hate someone. Like "The race for the cure"

Two different forms of race there. One type is used as in, "the master race." The other is used as in the "fastest car race in the world."

'Kraut boi' Stat is sorry that he started this thread.........:bang3:.

No, it's a good thread, and I expected it would draw useful idiots like you here. Anyone who thinks I'm a "kraut" is, well, batshit crazy.

So, thanks for just letting us all know that you are batshit crazy.

What is any educated and logical debatee supposed to think when you carry the water for a group that supports the supremacy of a race?
Stats really blew it on this. Mexican Spanish is to Spanish what English english is to american english.
are you trying to say they have an accent?...

The OP is unaware that "La Raza" is the umbrella group of which MS-13 belongs to?

Perhaps you are too stupid to realize that there is a GANG named La Raza and a CIVIL RIGHTS ORGANIZATION named La Raza and that they are not one and the same group.

Once again, you are showing your prowess with your immense IQ of 214....

I mean, have you considered shock therapy to cure your stupidity?

Here, here is the LA RAZA that the OP is speaking of:

National Council of La Raza Take Action

It is not a gang.

Don't worry, we already know that you hate dark-skinned people. In fact, I bet that you are very disappointed that you cannot write the word "Negro" fifty times with great glee on this thread.

Asclepias
I AM half Mexican you IDIOT remember? Total fucking MORON meeting with the umbrella group that houses some of the WORST criminals to EVER come out of Mexico. IDIOT!
umbrella group that houses some of the WORST criminals to EVER come out of Mexico

I can see Republicans have done their work well.

NCLRConference.jpg

(video at the link)

Some on the extreme Right even go as far as to classify La Raza a "hate group", but it is not.

Reince Priebus said in his 2012 election "autopsy" that the GOP must reach out to minorities. I don't think this is what he meant.

Even if a Republican were to hate La Raza for some weird, inexplicable reason, he could have made some impressive points by having been there to lay out his arguments.

From the link:

NCLR leaders say they extended the Kansas City event invitation to all presidential candidates, but no Republican contenders will be in attendance.

"We're the fastest growing community in this country and our voice matters and we do vote," La Raza convention goer Isabel Rubio said. "Not to be here is a gross oversight."

So, why did not even one GOPer appear? Fear of backlash from "the base"? Didn't read his mail? Had to get his pedicure done? Kissing the Koch Bros rings takes time, you know!

The point is, by not showing at all, GOPers confirm the image of them being Latino haters, even if they are not.

At least Mitt Romney had the balls to go and speech mano a mano to the NAACP. I really respected that move of his. At least he tried. These yahoos are not even trying, and by completely ignoring the invitation, they allowed the Democrats to dominate the field during this 4 day conference, which means that they cannot claim scheduling problems as a lame excuse. The thing ran for four days, right in the heartland of America, in Kansas City, Missouri.

So the racist got some professional race baiters to show up, color me shocked. LMAO

Fuck no the GOP shouldn't have shown up, La Raza is a subversive organization who advocates the re-conquest of the SW US. La Raza doesn't represent the vast majority of latinos any more than Jacksons rainbow coalition represents the majority of blacks.

NCLRConference.jpg

(video at the link)

From the link:

It is a racist group, there is a difference, and thanks for lying. La Raza means, the race, and just try to see what a white group that called itself that would be called by you guys........

The Caucasians?

La Raza Blanco

So after reading their positions on several issues, these are Progressive Latinos, and thus this is a Progressive Latino organization.

Why would a bunch of non-progressives want to attend?
This should have been the end of this asinine and idiotic thread. I notice that not a single person actually addressed the core reason that no republicans attended. No one ever asks why liberals are not attending tea party rallies or Hannity events - that would be asinine. It is different when you bring up a race based group for some reason I guess.

Forum List

Back