🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Laura Ingraham, David Hogg and the beginning of the end of free speech.

It was fun watching a child tangle with a Fox star and bring her to her knees begging forgiveness

Begging for forgiveness? Oh fucking please. The left wing lefter than any US progressive could be Murdoch brothers asked her to issue an apology. I wish she hadn't.

NOW though the little "I'll spread my butt cheeks for Dan Rather" kid is facing all hell breaking loose at the school because others know he's an asshole.

You know. Like that bullying skinhead lesbian who has admitted she used to bully Cruz.
David Hogg ...Winning
Laura Ingraham ..Sad Loser ..weak

Hogg is a bully. Emma is a bully. Your side? Claiming wins with bullies who made Cruz want to kill his fellow students.

YOU BACK THE BULLIES. UNREAL.
Bill O'Reilly is still enjoying his 'week off' as well...

Bills doing fine. Haven't you heard?

Hogg is a bully. Emma is a bully. Your side? Claiming wins with bullies who made Cruz want to kill his fellow students.

You are a Devotee and Utter fan of the Biggest Bully of all that Would Be the Orange Piece of shit Donald Trump so cut the whiny crap ...its sad weak

Last edited:
The first impulse of hardcore partisan ideologues (side irrelevant) when challenged is the standard deflect/pivot/attack routine.

Ingraham is so afflicted by the condition that it blinded her to what her opponents could do with her Tourette's-like outburst.

This is a disease with no known cure.

The first impulse of hardcore partisan ideologues (side irrelevant) when challenged is the standard deflect/pivot/attack routine.

Ingraham is so afflicted by the condition that it blinded her to what her opponents could do with her Tourette's-like outburst.

I agree except for the side irrelevant part. MSM is carrying the water of that slandering brat, Hogg, with no apparent repercussions.
One way street. That’s not free speech.

Its incredible that some wet behind the Ears Delicate Snowflake student David Hogg is going all Bruce Banner Hulk on the Cry Baby supposedly Alpha Politically Incorrect tough guys ...cry whine ...I smirk I laugh LOL

Free speech is a guaranteed right under the Constitution so voicing an opinion about something or someone is protected so long as it is truthful and does not inflict harm. Free Speech today is already under fire from some who want to modify its meaning for example "hate speech". So there are already efforts underway to downgrade free speech from a right to a privilege which is an early step to abolish actual free speech as too dangerous to be allowed which is the argument used by all totalitarian governments.

Ingraham made her own bed because she was unprofessional when she used Facebook as a forum to impugn Hogg's positions. But Hogg's response was far more dangerous to free speech because he used his speech as revenge speech to destroy Ingraham financially.

Free speech is the one thing that separates the US from most of the rest of the world but it is not bulletproof and it can be gone in a heartbeat if the people are afraid to use it for fear of losing their incomes

Congress shall pass no laws......

That is the extent of free speech. You can’t be imprisoned or fined for executing your right to free speech. Many countries still lack that right

Never meant that there are no consequences for what you say. You can be fired or lose your sponsors
Hey dumbass, how is it that anyone knows who Hogg is?
Because he is an American Patriot
He’s a dishonest, slandering opportunist child. He’s a dupe for left wing propaganda. That’s your idea of a patriot?

I agree except for the side irrelevant part. MSM is carrying the water of that slandering brat, Hogg, with no apparent repercussions.

Where is the slander on Hogg's part?

Hogg is the penultimate snowflake. Calling him a survivor when he wasn't even there is appalling. But it shows the level of bullshit the fucking progressives are willing to stoop to.

Hogg is an asshole. .

Believing those internet rumors and fake news again, ain't ya? You gotta stop getting your "news" from Facebook and Twitter. This is an internet rumor.

David Hogg not at school during shooting? That's fake news

The inaccurate posts say that Hogg’s comments directly contradict statements in a Feb. 15 Time Magazine interview. Hogg said he heard a gunshot while sitting in an AP environmental science class around 2:30 p.m.

The blogs juxtaposed that statement with the following statement from Hogg in the CBS documentary: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

People questioned how Hogg could be at school when the shooting started and also be riding his bike three miles to get his camera. And if Hogg really did leave school; how did he get back on to campus if the area was on lockdown?

The timeline presented in this way is a bit confusing, but the blogs didn’t try to fairly settle the seeming discrepancy.

Here’s what happened.

Hogg was at the school during the shooting. Hogg shot a video on his cellphone while taking cover in a classroom closet.

Sometime after that, he went home.

At around 6 p.m., Hogg went back to get interviews, according to Vox.

"The evening after the shooting, Hogg says, he biked up to the school, where the media was still camped out," the article says. "This time, he put himself in front of the camera, making his first — but not final — plea for an end to mass shootings."

CBS documentary darlin.....

CBS did not come to that conclusion, honeypie.

It was fun watching a child tangle with a Fox star and bring her to her knees begging forgiveness

Begging for forgiveness? Oh fucking please. The left wing lefter than any US progressive could be Murdoch brothers asked her to issue an apology. I wish she hadn't.

NOW though the little "I'll spread my butt cheeks for Dan Rather" kid is facing all hell breaking loose at the school because others know he's an asshole.

You know. Like that bullying skinhead lesbian who has admitted she used to bully Cruz.
David Hogg ...Winning
Laura Ingraham ..Sad Loser ..weak

Bullies of Fox News stars
Bullies of politicians who take NRA money

And just children

The NRA and its members.

The NRA and its members.

What was the slander? Can you quote it?

The NRA and its members.
IMG_1878.jpeg

You know, I'm kinda wondering why she thought it necessary to bring Holy Week into the apology.

She insulted him during Holy Week as well, was that insult also in the spirit of Holy Week?

And no, this isn't the end of free speech. Ingram said something stupid, Hogg asked for a boycott of her advertisers, and the advertisers had the choice to stick with her or leave. They voted with their feet and chose to leave.

Interestingly enough, walking away from Ingram is free speech as well. They are saying they won't support her because of her stupid comments.

No, I don't see any threat to free speech here. People are free to say something stupid about others, and the other people who the comment was made about are free to respond with commentary of their own.

Nothing illegal has happened, and nobody really got hurt.

But, Ingram IS being held accountable for her remarks that she made in the first place. That's another aspect of free speech, holding the person who said something accountable for what they said.

Your actions and words have consequences....I guess Ms. Ingraham has learned that lesson now.

You know, I'm kinda wondering why she thought it necessary to bring Holy Week into the apology.

She insulted him during Holy Week as well, was that insult also in the spirit of Holy Week?

And no, this isn't the end of free speech. Ingram said something stupid, Hogg asked for a boycott of her advertisers, and the advertisers had the choice to stick with her or leave. They voted with their feet and chose to leave.

Interestingly enough, walking away from Ingram is free speech as well. They are saying they won't support her because of her stupid comments.

No, I don't see any threat to free speech here. People are free to say something stupid about others, and the other people who the comment was made about are free to respond with commentary of their own.

Nothing illegal has happened, and nobody really got hurt.

But, Ingram IS being held accountable for her remarks that she made in the first place. That's another aspect of free speech, holding the person who said something accountable for what they said.

Your actions and words have consequences....I guess Ms. Ingraham has learned that lesson now.
That little fucker killed all my sponsors

He’s a dishonest, slandering opportunist child. He’s a dupe for left wing propaganda. That’s your idea of a patriot?
Is this your Idea of a Patriot
CntV__8WAAAPxJD.jpg
00d722608081145bb22ead8fd0834026.jpg

...Donald Trump a disgusting slandering chronic liar who had to repay the victims of his fake University

This is a good article, and it shows the visciousness of David Hogg.

David Hogg's attempt to end Laura Ingraham's career sets dangerous precedent

For Laura Ingraham, there was no choice but to apologize to Parkland school shooting activist David Hogg for her foolish tweet regarding the 17-year-old being rejected by several colleges.

"On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland," Ingraham wrote on Twitter. "For the record, I believe my show was the first to feature David immediately after that horrific shooting and even noted how 'poised' he was given the tragedy. As always he's welcome to return to the show anytime for a productive discussion."

David Hogg's attempt to end Laura Ingraham's career sets dangerous precedent
It is called accountability for your own actions

Laura Ingraham learned a valuable lesson

Yes hopefully she has learned that the MSM is going to cover this saint with kid gloves who is above ridicule, and that any legitimate criticism of him is off limits.
Was mocking his rejection from colleges legitimate criticism

I don't think it was appropriate or smart, but his response is much more vicious and extreme.

Is this your Idea of a Patriot
CntV__8WAAAPxJD.jpg
00d722608081145bb22ead8fd0834026.jpg

...Donald Trump a disgusting slandering chronic liar who had to repay the victims of his fake University

Like I said....scum on the bottom of my shoe. Even GW Bush had more class and was more Presidential that this joker.

The Bushes knew a Charlatan when they saw one....

Forum List

Back