🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Laura Ingraham, David Hogg and the beginning of the end of free speech.

I don't think it was appropriate or smart, but his response is much more vicious and extreme.
DDksoqOXoAAv8Eu.jpg

This is a good article, and it shows the visciousness of David Hogg.

David Hogg's attempt to end Laura Ingraham's career sets dangerous precedent

For Laura Ingraham, there was no choice but to apologize to Parkland school shooting activist David Hogg for her foolish tweet regarding the 17-year-old being rejected by several colleges.

"On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland," Ingraham wrote on Twitter. "For the record, I believe my show was the first to feature David immediately after that horrific shooting and even noted how 'poised' he was given the tragedy. As always he's welcome to return to the show anytime for a productive discussion."

It is called accountability for your own actions

Laura Ingraham learned a valuable lesson

Yes hopefully she has learned that the MSM is going to cover this saint with kid gloves who is above ridicule, and that any legitimate criticism of him is off limits.
Was mocking his rejection from colleges legitimate criticism

I don't think it was appropriate or smart, but his response is much more vicious and extreme.

She is a Big Girl with a Big Megaphone.

For Laura Ingraham, there was no choice but to apologize to Parkland school shooting activist David Hogg for her foolish tweet regarding the 17-year-old being rejected by several colleges.

"On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland," Ingraham wrote on Twitter. "For the record, I believe my show was the first to feature David immediately after that horrific shooting and even noted how 'poised' he was given the tragedy. As always he's welcome to return to the show anytime for a productive discussion."

Yes hopefully she has learned that the MSM is going to cover this saint with kid gloves who is above ridicule, and that any legitimate criticism of him is off limits.

His response was perfect. If you're going for personal insults then fine, call the advertisers. You'll notice (or not) that Hogg hasn't attacked anyone who tries to debate him on substance.

He’s a dishonest, slandering opportunist child. He’s a dupe for left wing propaganda. That’s your idea of a patriot?
Is this your Idea of a Patriot
CntV__8WAAAPxJD.jpg
00d722608081145bb22ead8fd0834026.jpg

...Donald Trump a disgusting slandering chronic liar who had to repay the victims of his fake University

Like I said....scum on the bottom of my shoe. Even GW Bush had more class and was more Presidential that this joker.

The Bushes knew a Charlatan when they saw one....
No argument. But not being a Democrat and thereby being beholden to Democrat agendas still makes it a net plus.

It was fun watching a child tangle with a Fox star and bring her to her knees begging forgiveness
and as a bonus the Wing nut tears cries and lamentations are sweet sweet indeed

After 18 brands pull ads from her show, Laura Ingraham says she's taking a week off

Pre planned vacation. March break you know. I guarantee when she hits again her numbers are going thru the roof. AND DAVID will still be rejected from universities who he applied to.
It was fun watching a child tangle with a Fox star and bring her to her knees begging forgiveness

After 18 brands pull ads from her show, Laura Ingraham says she's taking a week off

Pre planned vacation. March break you know. I guarantee when she hits again her numbers are going thru the roof. AND DAVID will still be rejected from universities who he applied to.

upload_2018-3-31_14-43-2.png

View attachment 185726

You're reduced to drawing Hitler 'staches on teenagers? God damn, what a pathetic way to lose an argument.

His response was perfect. If you're going for personal insults then fine, call the advertisers. You'll notice (or not) that Hogg hasn't attacked anyone who tries to debate him on substance.

The thing is, while she is one person with her opinion, he's using his multitude of lemmings to destroy her. If it was just him calling or writing the advertisers that would be one thing.

View attachment 185726

You're reduced to drawing Hitler 'staches on teenagers? God damn, what a pathetic way to lose an argument.

And how many millions of times has your side attacked anything you disagree with by using Hitler comparisons ?
Not an hour goes by on this board alone where we are not attacked with Hitler cartoons, memes, comparisons, etc.

The first impulse of hardcore partisan ideologues (side irrelevant) when challenged is the standard deflect/pivot/attack routine.

Ingraham is so afflicted by the condition that it blinded her to what her opponents could do with her Tourette's-like outburst.

This is a disease with no known cure.

It was really stupid of her, and of all people, she was the one who wrote "Shut Up And Sing".

Having said that, this punk's response is unwarranted.

The thing is, while she is one person with her opinion, he's using his multitude of lemmings to destroy her. If it was just him calling or writing the advertisers that would be one thing.

Sorry, Ingraham is merely facing her own words. Hogg wants the debate on gun control, if you attack him or other survivors personally then he goes after your advertisers, he don't got time for Ingraham's bullshit.

Conservatives have done the same thing in the past, why didn't you speak up then? Liar.

The first impulse of hardcore partisan ideologues (side irrelevant) when challenged is the standard deflect/pivot/attack routine.

Ingraham is so afflicted by the condition that it blinded her to what her opponents could do with her Tourette's-like outburst.

It was really stupid of her, and of all people, she was the one who wrote "Shut Up And Sing".

Well, this country has completely lost its shit.

I'd just think it would be more wise to carefully pick one's targets rather than just spray the shit everywhere.

Sorry, Ingraham is merely facing her own words. Hogg wants the debate on gun control, if you attack him or other survivors personally then he goes after your advertisers, he don't got time for Ingraham's bullshit.

Conservatives have done the same thing in the past, why didn't you speak up then? Liar.

How old are you by the way ?

View attachment 185726

And how many millions of times has your side attacked anything you disagree with by using Hitler comparisons ?
Not an hour goes by on this board alone where we are not attacked with Hitler cartoons, memes, comparisons, etc.

How many times have I attacked a teenager who had to live through an active shooter situation and painted a Hitler mustache on them? Never, what is wrong with you?

The kid knows how to play the game

If you disagree with what Laura Ingraham said about me..... call her sponsors

How old are you by the way ?

Are you blind?

What does my age have to do with you being upset when a gun control advocate notifies advertisers of what a tv personality said but not when conservatives boycott Disney because they are gay or whatever you idiots boycotted them for?

You know, I'm kinda wondering why she thought it necessary to bring Holy Week into the apology.

She insulted him during Holy Week as well, was that insult also in the spirit of Holy Week?

And no, this isn't the end of free speech. Ingram said something stupid, Hogg asked for a boycott of her advertisers, and the advertisers had the choice to stick with her or leave. They voted with their feet and chose to leave.

Interestingly enough, walking away from Ingram is free speech as well. They are saying they won't support her because of her stupid comments.

No, I don't see any threat to free speech here. People are free to say something stupid about others, and the other people who the comment was made about are free to respond with commentary of their own.

Nothing illegal has happened, and nobody really got hurt.

But, Ingram IS being held accountable for her remarks that she made in the first place. That's another aspect of free speech, holding the person who said something accountable for what they said.

Your actions and words have consequences....I guess Ms. Ingraham has learned that lesson now.
Why do conservatives suck at apologizing?

Ingrahams...... in the spirit of holy week

Not that she is wrong but is only apologizing because it is Easter week

What a bitch

Actually he's been attacking anyone who pisses him off.
Arbys didn't drop their ads,....so he attacked them.

Last edited:

Well, this country has completely lost its shit.

I'd just think it would be more wise to carefully pick one's targets rather than just spray the shit everywhere.

Much if not most of the reason we've 'lost our shit', is due to social media, and cable news

Hogg is the penultimate snowflake. Calling him a survivor when he wasn't even there is appalling. But it shows the level of bullshit the fucking progressives are willing to stoop to.

Hogg is an asshole. .

Believing those internet rumors and fake news again, ain't ya? You gotta stop getting your "news" from Facebook and Twitter. This is an internet rumor.

David Hogg not at school during shooting? That's fake news

The inaccurate posts say that Hogg’s comments directly contradict statements in a Feb. 15 Time Magazine interview. Hogg said he heard a gunshot while sitting in an AP environmental science class around 2:30 p.m.

The blogs juxtaposed that statement with the following statement from Hogg in the CBS documentary: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

People questioned how Hogg could be at school when the shooting started and also be riding his bike three miles to get his camera. And if Hogg really did leave school; how did he get back on to campus if the area was on lockdown?

The timeline presented in this way is a bit confusing, but the blogs didn’t try to fairly settle the seeming discrepancy.

Here’s what happened.

Hogg was at the school during the shooting. Hogg shot a video on his cellphone while taking cover in a classroom closet.

Sometime after that, he went home.

At around 6 p.m., Hogg went back to get interviews, according to Vox.

"The evening after the shooting, Hogg says, he biked up to the school, where the media was still camped out," the article says. "This time, he put himself in front of the camera, making his first — but not final — plea for an end to mass shootings."

CBS documentary darlin.....

Ummm.....................the link that I provided (as well as part of the article), tells you how some idiots saw the same documentary and screwed up the timeline.

He was in school. Shooting started, and he took some video.

They then cleared the school. He went home.

Later, at 6:00 pm that evening, he rode his bike 3 miles to go get interviews.

Like I said, don't believe all the rumors, they are misleading.

Forum List

Back