🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Laura Ingraham, David Hogg and the beginning of the end of free speech.

"Ludicrous claims of him being a child actor or being coached soon followed and have, thankfully, been dismissed by those not living in a world of conspiracy theories or blinded by pure partisanship.

Know this:He may be 17 but should be treated like an adult after entering the arena and becoming a prominent voice in what has become the biggest story of the year thus far.

But things have gone sideways since. Hogg has played loose with more than a few facts and has leveled the same kind of personal attacks on which he's basing this boycott. And, through it all, almost all anchors and reporters have allowed him to go unchallenged out of that same fear of being seen as monsters for going after "the kid with the just cause."

There are exceptions to those not willing to challenge Hogg, starting first and foremost with conservative writer/commentator and podcast/radio host Ben Shapiro. "I look forward to Hogg's apologies to Republicans ('sick f***ers'), Dana Loesch (she was 'hypocritical and disgusting' for criticizing Broward Sheriff Scott Israel), and Marco Rubio (he said Rubio was bribed by the NRA to give away children's lives)," Shapiro wrote in the online publication he founded, The Daily Wire.

"You may not like what Ingraham said. You may disagree with it. I did. But it isn't remotely CLOSE to the level of viciousness with which Hogg has attacked people who disagree with him," Shapiro added.

And Shapiro is correct. As is Parkland student Kyle Kashuv."

You're probably right, but what personal attacks has Hogg made?

Hogg is the penultimate snowflake. Calling him a survivor when he wasn't even there is appalling. But it shows the level of bullshit the fucking progressives are willing to stoop to.

Hogg is an asshole. .

He was there, it's been proven, why do you have to lie about ..what? Everything?

Hogg is the penultimate snowflake. Calling him a survivor when he wasn't even there is appalling. But it shows the level of bullshit the fucking progressives are willing to stoop to.

Hogg is an asshole. .

Believing those internet rumors and fake news again, ain't ya? You gotta stop getting your "news" from Facebook and Twitter. This is an internet rumor.

David Hogg not at school during shooting? That's fake news

The inaccurate posts say that Hogg’s comments directly contradict statements in a Feb. 15 Time Magazine interview. Hogg said he heard a gunshot while sitting in an AP environmental science class around 2:30 p.m.

The blogs juxtaposed that statement with the following statement from Hogg in the CBS documentary: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

People questioned how Hogg could be at school when the shooting started and also be riding his bike three miles to get his camera. And if Hogg really did leave school; how did he get back on to campus if the area was on lockdown?

The timeline presented in this way is a bit confusing, but the blogs didn’t try to fairly settle the seeming discrepancy.

Here’s what happened.

Hogg was at the school during the shooting. Hogg shot a video on his cellphone while taking cover in a classroom closet.

Sometime after that, he went home.

At around 6 p.m., Hogg went back to get interviews, according to Vox.

"The evening after the shooting, Hogg says, he biked up to the school, where the media was still camped out," the article says. "This time, he put himself in front of the camera, making his first — but not final — plea for an end to mass shootings."

This is a good article, and it shows the visciousness of David Hogg.

David Hogg's attempt to end Laura Ingraham's career sets dangerous precedent

For Laura Ingraham, there was no choice but to apologize to Parkland school shooting activist David Hogg for her foolish tweet regarding the 17-year-old being rejected by several colleges.

"On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland," Ingraham wrote on Twitter. "For the record, I believe my show was the first to feature David immediately after that horrific shooting and even noted how 'poised' he was given the tragedy. As always he's welcome to return to the show anytime for a productive discussion."

It is called accountability for your own actions

Laura Ingraham learned a valuable lesson

Yes hopefully she has learned that the MSM is going to cover this saint with kid gloves who is above ridicule, and that any legitimate criticism of him is off limits.
Was mocking his rejection from colleges legitimate criticism

For Laura Ingraham, there was no choice but to apologize to Parkland school shooting activist David Hogg for her foolish tweet regarding the 17-year-old being rejected by several colleges.

"On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland," Ingraham wrote on Twitter. "For the record, I believe my show was the first to feature David immediately after that horrific shooting and even noted how 'poised' he was given the tragedy. As always he's welcome to return to the show anytime for a productive discussion."

Yes hopefully she has learned that the MSM is going to cover this saint with kid gloves who is above ridicule, and that any legitimate criticism of him is off limits.

No, it wasn't legitimate. Anyone with a 4.1 GPA should be proud of what they have achieved. Shoot, I graduated with a B minus average.

Free speech is a guaranteed right under the Constitution so voicing an opinion about something or someone is protected so long as it is truthful and does not inflict harm. Free Speech today is already under fire from some who want to modify its meaning for example "hate speech". So there are already efforts underway to downgrade free speech from a right to a privilege which is an early step to abolish actual free speech as too dangerous to be allowed which is the argument used by all totalitarian governments.

Ingraham made her own bed because she was unprofessional when she used Facebook as a forum to impugn Hogg's positions. But Hogg's response was far more dangerous to free speech because he used his speech as revenge speech to destroy Ingraham financially.

Free speech is the one thing that separates the US from most of the rest of the world but it is not bulletproof and it can be gone in a heartbeat if the people are afraid to use it for fear of losing their incomes

Congress shall pass no laws......

That is the extent of free speech. You can’t be imprisoned or fined for executing your right to free speech. Many countries still lack that right

Never meant that there are no consequences for what you say. You can be fired or lose your sponsors
Hey dumbass, how is it that anyone knows who Hogg is?
Because he is an American Patriot

The bigger lesson is the threat to freedom of speech.

. for what it's worth studio version - Bing video
suck-it-up-crybaby.jpg

DD doesn't know the definition of legitimate. He saw Ingraham get burned and that's about all that matters to him.

It was fun watching a child tangle with a Fox star and bring her to her knees begging forgiveness

Hogg is an asshole. .

Believing those internet rumors and fake news again, ain't ya? You gotta stop getting your "news" from Facebook and Twitter. This is an internet rumor.

David Hogg not at school during shooting? That's fake news

The inaccurate posts say that Hogg’s comments directly contradict statements in a Feb. 15 Time Magazine interview. Hogg said he heard a gunshot while sitting in an AP environmental science class around 2:30 p.m.

The blogs juxtaposed that statement with the following statement from Hogg in the CBS documentary: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

People questioned how Hogg could be at school when the shooting started and also be riding his bike three miles to get his camera. And if Hogg really did leave school; how did he get back on to campus if the area was on lockdown?

The timeline presented in this way is a bit confusing, but the blogs didn’t try to fairly settle the seeming discrepancy.

Here’s what happened.

Hogg was at the school during the shooting. Hogg shot a video on his cellphone while taking cover in a classroom closet.

Sometime after that, he went home.

At around 6 p.m., Hogg went back to get interviews, according to Vox.

"The evening after the shooting, Hogg says, he biked up to the school, where the media was still camped out," the article says. "This time, he put himself in front of the camera, making his first — but not final — plea for an end to mass shootings."

CBS documentary darlin.....

It was fun watching a child tangle with a Fox star and bring her to her knees begging forgiveness

Begging for forgiveness? Oh fucking please. The left wing lefter than any US progressive could be Murdoch brothers asked her to issue an apology. I wish she hadn't.

NOW though the little "I'll spread my butt cheeks for Dan Rather" kid is facing all hell breaking loose at the school because others know he's an asshole.

You know. Like that bullying skinhead lesbian who has admitted she used to bully Cruz.

Begging for forgiveness? Oh fucking please. The left wing lefter than any US progressive could be Murdoch brothers asked her to issue an apology. I wish she hadn't.

NOW though the little "I'll spread my butt cheeks for Dan Rather" kid is facing all hell breaking loose at the school because others know he's an asshole.

You know. Like that bullying skinhead lesbian who has admitted she used to bully Cruz.
David Hogg ...Winning
Laura Ingraham ..Sad Loser ..weak

and as a bonus the Wing nut tears cries and lamentations are sweet sweet indeed

After 18 brands pull ads from her show, Laura Ingraham says she's taking a week off

Pre planned vacation. March break you know. I guarantee when she hits again her numbers are going thru the roof. AND DAVID will still be rejected from universities who he applied to.

After 18 brands pull ads from her show, Laura Ingraham says she's taking a week off

Pre planned vacation. March break you know. I guarantee when she hits again her numbers are going thru the roof. AND DAVID will still be rejected from universities who he applied to.
Ingraham_Hogg.jpg

Poor Laura had to take a week off to deal with the trauma of being humiliated by a teen

David Hogg ...Winning

Hogg is a bully. Emma is a bully. Your side? Claiming wins with bullies who made Cruz want to kill his fellow students.

YOU BACK THE BULLIES. UNREAL.

Can you ever stop lying? I think not

David Hogg ...Winning

Hogg is a bully. Emma is a bully. Your side? Claiming wins with bullies who made Cruz want to kill his fellow students.

YOU BACK THE BULLIES. UNREAL.
Bill O'Reilly is still enjoying his 'week off' as well...

Ingraham_Hogg.jpg

You seem to love him. Are you just dreaming of his butt cheeks in front of you?

Forum List

Back