Laura Ingraham made a very important point just now re: the phone call

The discussion Trump was having with the Ukraine leader wasn't about aid, it was about a purchase that the Ukraine was making. This is a significant difference I believe.

She read the transcript again and from what I can tell, it is really impossible to identify any back scratching on the call. Yes, dealing with a foreign leader on where that nation is, which is Trumps job, was in the discussion.

Trump is not a politician, he has become more polite this year, but he's not always overly polite nor polished, as this call showed. He's direct and this was about as diplomatic as he gets really.

Consider his call with Australia which got leaked early in which he was told Turnbull regarding the 1200 refugess that Obama agreed to accept, that "it is the worst deal ever. The worst call of the day". He raged on and on, and apparently hung up on Turnbull after a short call and was looking for a way to not accept them.

He rwas flabbergast that Obama would agree take in 1200 refugees from Australia and expressed his anger. This isn't what leaders have done in the past when America is being taken advantage of. Trump isn't like these pushovers, he gives a shyte.
Laughable attempt at an excuse.

Excuse me?

It is ILLEGAL to solicit election help from a foreign nation

Let me get this straight. By way of hypothetical, let's say someone running for president of the United States may have committed a series of violent crimes in another country (perhaps while serving in the military or on other official US government business), and the evidence of those crimes was in the possession of that country's government, are you actually suggesting it would be illegal for the president of the United States to coordinate with the leader of that foreign country to investigate those crimes? Are you seriously sitting there at your keyboard and typing that this would be illegal "election help" with a straight face?

End of the day Trump isn't a politician. That was a big reason I voted for him, and sorry progs, he hasn't disappointed.

This liking any democrat has to stop in order to save the nation

All Democrats are guilty of gross hypocrisy

Mass murder of innocent us babies cannot be tolerated

While you have some very valid points, I'm just not built that way... Hard for me to carry a grudge and I like to think that 'killing them with kindness' may just work a small % of the time... Now don't get me wrong, I do get pissed sometimes... Everybody does not have to agree about everything...

The discussion Trump was having with the Ukraine leader wasn't about aid, it was about a purchase that the Ukraine was making. This is a significant difference I believe.

She read the transcript again and from what I can tell, it is really impossible to identify any back scratching on the call. Yes, dealing with a foreign leader on where that nation is, which is Trumps job, was in the discussion.

Trump is not a politician, he has become more polite this year, but he's not always overly polite nor polished, as this call showed. He's direct and this was about as diplomatic as he gets really.

Consider his call with Australia which got leaked early in which he was told Turnbull regarding the 1200 refugess that Obama agreed to accept, that "it is the worst deal ever. The worst call of the day". He raged on and on, and apparently hung up on Turnbull after a short call and was looking for a way to not accept them.

He rwas flabbergast that Obama would agree take in 1200 refugees from Australia and expressed his anger. This isn't what leaders have done in the past when America is being taken advantage of. Trump isn't like these pushovers, he gives a shyte.

If not mistaken wasn't the Ukraine purchase made prior to Zelensky coming into office?

This liking any democrat has to stop in order to save the nation

All Democrats are guilty of gross hypocrisy

Mass murder of innocent us babies cannot be tolerated

While you have some very valid points, I'm just not built that way... Hard for me to carry a grudge and I like to think that 'killing them with kindness' may just work a small % of the time... Now don't get me wrong, I do get pissed sometimes... Everybody does not have to agree about everything...

You cannot stop harm by making it equal to help

You and your children will suffer greatly

We have msss murder of us citienzen babies

Outrageous stupidity to let a nation commit suicide

Excuse me?

It is ILLEGAL to solicit election help from a foreign nation

Let me get this straight. By way of hypothetical, let's say someone running for president of the United States may have committed a series of violent crimes in another country (perhaps while serving in the military or on other official US government business), and the evidence of those crimes was in the possession of that country's government, are you actually suggesting it would be illegal for the president of the United States to coordinate with the leader of that foreign country to investigate those crimes? Are you seriously sitting there at your keyboard and typing that this would be illegal "election help" with a straight face?
Nice try but that's not the case here.

Trump was clearly and openly trying to strong arm a bogus investigation of his political opponent

If not mistaken wasn't the Ukraine purchase made prior to Zelensky coming into office?

And Zelensky was quite clear in wanting more missiles...

This while funds for military aid were being withheld

Forum List

Back