Lauren Boebert now leads CO House Seat 3

As soon as the balance of power is shifted back into the hands of the adults, completely gutting and restoring the voting system MUST be job #1. Paper ballots, ON ELECTION DAY. No more "election season". Just no. No more lame-ass excuses.

No more democriminal cheating.
Yup. If the useful idiots didn’t have the chance to cast that ballot for the brain-damaged Fetterman WEEKS before he was willing to debate, we’d have Oz right now and would have won the Senate.

The Dems’ plan to win elections is to keep their voters ignorant.

I guess Republicans should have thought about that before pushing in their endless abortion crusade on the public and making Trump the face of their party. Eliminate those two factors and they would have had an epic blow out Tuesday night.
You act like abortions haven't been sent back to the states to decide as they should have been

Because not every state is as competent as Florida. We had everything an hour after the polls closed. And no Democrat filth stealing the election malarkey.
You’re in FL? I’m checking it out for a future move, when family circumstances permit. Seems to be the most sane state East of the MissisissippI.

You act like abortions haven't been sent back to the states to decide as they should have been

head-in-sand-picture-id507584285

I guess Republicans should have thought about that before pushing in their endless abortion crusade on the public and making Trump the face of their party. Eliminate those two factors and they would have had an epic blow out Tuesday night.

No they wouldn't have.

When the Republicans nominated moderates like Mitt Romney and John McCain, they always got schlonged.

Why do you think that these folks would have been successful beyond expectations in 2022 under any circumstances? I wouldn't have voted for them

Name one thing wrong with what I said or what your picture has to do with it

I have no doubt in your mind you think everything is rainbows and unicorns. You don't have the intelligence to process what happened Tuesday. That's why you lost and it's why your party will continue to lose until they neutralize people like you in their ranks.

What has changed in the past 10 years to make Ultra-moderatism suddenly more inviting, in your opinion?

You don't have the intelligence to process what happened Tuesday. That's why you lost and it's why your party will continue to lose until they neutralize people like you in their ranks.

I have no doubt in your mind you think everything is rainbows and unicorns. You don't have the intelligence to process what happened Tuesday. That's why you lost and it's why your party will continue to lose until they neutralize people like you in their ranks.
Picked up the House
Maybe the Senate
Yeah sure sounds like a loss to me 🙄

Wanna go by how each district voted?

Screenshot_20221110-060546.png

And one of those switched red for Boebert

How about popular vote you libs love that

jcvCLv0m1SgE.jpeg

Now do you wanna try again or do you wanna keep playing dumbass?

Picked up the House
Maybe the Senate
Yeah sure sounds like a loss to me 🙄
You don't have the intelligence to process what happened Tuesday. That's why you lost and it's why your party will continue to lose until they neutralize people like you in their ranks.

The Republican Party can easily neutralize me by nominating Liz or Mitt or Hogan in 2024.

Then they won't have to worry about seeing me around any more.

You’re in FL? I’m checking it out for a future move, when family circumstances permit. Seems to be the most sane state East of the MissisissippI.
Well, we did have a hurricane today and another one six weeks ago.

You finally raise a good point, Taz. Does no one not wonder how with the terrible and ridiculous, absurd times we are living in that if my parents were alive today they simply would not believe, with nearly everyone disapproving of most everything going on in our government, economy and society while most everything gets worse and worse, that state by state, candidate by candidate, issue after issue, election after election and year after year, every election still keeps coming out a neck-and-neck race literally coming right down to the very last vote even in the reddest parts of the country with half the country perfectly split on BOTH sides of every issue? Even when every poll, every expectation was for a massive shift towards one side?

Have you met many people that are FOR the way things are now? Every polling shows that at least 75% of the people asked are upset to very angry with what is going on and how the country is being run, yet we can never break this deadlock in government where both sides are always in near perfect opposition?

Statistically, mathematically and socially, that is simply IMPOSSIBLE.

Have you not wondered about that and that we are all being played like pawns by someone who is MANIPULATING people through media and other means and manipulating elections to keep coming out this way, mostly in FAVOR of all these things bringing chaos, ruin and decay to this country CONTINUING and even getting WORSE?

Just how is it that while everyone is against something, our elections keep coming out not reflecting the real change to fix anything that most everyone wants?

It is almost like these elections are now just a game for people to play so that we think we are still being given a choice in directing our own lives and future!

If we had no elections at all and some elite oligarchy wanting all this just ruled on it against their subjects, JUST HOW COULD YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE FROM WHAT WE ACTUALLY GOT ON TUESDAY???

Nothing partisan here, just food for thought. Serious thought.
Post of the year. Yes the fix is in....

Forum List

Back