Lawsuits against the companies that make assault rifles.

No. It’s not “about” militias you ignorant simp.
It doesn’t say “guns.” It says “arms.” Arms are guns, you fuckwit.

Lying fuckwit.

Never forget the lying part.

No. It’s not “about” militias you ignorant simp.
It doesn’t say “guns.” It says “arms.” Arms are guns, you fuckwit.

So no mention of guns, and it talks about the militia being well-regualted. (Which is how the courts interpreted it for over 200 years.

for what?

making a working firearm?
For marketing them to people who have no business having them.

So no mention of guns, and it talks about the militia being well-regualted. (Which is how the courts interpreted it for over 200 years.

So no mention of guns, and it talks about the militia being well-regualted.
The problem being, the right to keep and bear arms was given top the people.

They market them to criminals?

They market them to children?

"people who have no business having them."

such as?

It addresses “arms.” Those ARE guns, you imbecile.
joe is outstanding in his field.

1696211234453.png

I don't really see this silly advertisement as an appeal to criminals or the mentally ill.
It seems to appeal to those who are uncertain about their "manliness" like teenagers or those who are generally insecure.

What in this advertisement do you see anything that would appeal to the criminal element or the mentally ill?

Thanks,

I don't really see this silly advertisement as an appeal to criminals or the mentally ill.
It seems to appeal to those who are uncertain about their "manliness" like teenagers or those who are generally insecure.

What in this advertisement do you see anything that would appeal to the criminal element or the mentally ill?

You're kidding, right? That ad (which was key to the Sandy Hook suit against Remington where Remington paid out 73 million) is not for sane people. Anyone who thinks a gun is going to restore his "Manliness" has serious issues.

You're kidding, right? That ad (which was key to the Sandy Hook suit against Remington where Remington paid out 73 million) is not for sane people. Anyone who thinks a gun is going to restore his "Manliness" has serious issues.

I already said that I thought that the advertisement was "silly" but it doesn't trigger some latent homicidal instinct that would send me or anyone else into a homicidal fury.

It's just a dumb ad, that's all.

That doesn't mean that the anti gun people won't continue to try to disarm Americans by bankrupting America gun and ammunition makers with frivolous lawsuits.

I prefer not to insult others but to suggest that the marketing departments of America's major gun makers are appealing to to the mentally ill and criminals is just absurd.

When JoeB131 speaks of “the mentally ill and criminals”, what he means is sane, law-abiding human beings.

Almost everything that JoeB131 ever says makes perfect sense, only when you realize that he is on the side of criminals, crazies, perverts, and other dregs of subhumanity, and against the side of actual human beings.

If you try to make any sense of any of what he says, from the point of view of being on the side of human beings, then he makes no sense at all.

Forum List

Back