Lawsuits against the companies that make assault rifles.

You just come out with the same old bullshit, despite our PM's in the past. That's why you're umpteen times thicker than my kitchen worktop. Yet again, we're still going over your same old clichés. What's up with you? Are you low IQ, inbred, crawled out of the abortion bucket or what? Why can't you retain what we've said in your head and move debates on as opposed to the same old clichés and then expect me to repeat myself for the twelfth billionth time???

What is the fuck wrong with you??

Like I said, I am far smarter than you because you add NOTHING to any discussion except your same tired bullshit. You trot it out and expect people to agree with you. Guess what. I'm not a child. You clearly are, you are not fit to own a gun, and I fully advocate for your NEVER owning one. You are simply too unstable, emotional, and incapable of handling one safely.

And you STILL have not addressed what I said, nor have you responded to the link I posted.

Hop to it, boy.

Like I said, I am far smarter than you because you add NOTHING to any discussion except your same tired bullshit. You trot it out and expect people to agree with you. Guess what. I'm not a child. You clearly are, you are not fit to own a gun, and I fully advocate for your NEVER owning one. You are simply too unstable, emotional, and incapable of handling one safely.

And you STILL have not addressed what I said, nor have you responded to the link I posted.

Hop to it, boy.
No you are not, you just repeat the same old bullshit. You can't even remember.

Squeals the silly clod who does the exact same thing, and posts the exact same thing.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I start with an opening argument and the barrage of gun nut cliches fly in. Why do you retards do that, then blame me?? I reckon you are all inbred from the dregs sent over on the Mayflower, unless you have a better reason for your low IQ.

I start with an opening argument and the barrage of gun nut cliches fly in. Why do you retards do that, then blame me?? I reckon you are all inbred from the dregs sent over on the Mayflower, unless you have a better reason for your low IQ.

Your opening statement NEVER CHANGES!

Come up with new material.

I reckon you are all inbred from the dregs sent over on the Mayflower

It appears the most inbred were all left behind.

5be9de9948eb1211b20e2ee3.jpg

Yup, you're clichés never change, just like the rest of the retard's

A person who claims to have common sense on their side should probably ask themselves a couple of questions. "Do criminals follow the law?"

"If criminals don't follow the law, then why punish normal people who do?"

So, Mr. "I am so common sensical....answer those two questions.

You just come out with the same old bullshit, despite our PM's in the past. That's why you're umpteen times thicker than my kitchen worktop. Yet again, we're still going over your same old clichés. What's up with you? Are you low IQ, inbred, crawled out of the abortion bucket or what? Why can't you retain what we've said in your head and move debates on as opposed to the same old clichés and then expect me to repeat myself for the twelfth billionth time???

Why can't you retain what we've said in your head and move debates on as opposed to the same old clichés and then expect me to repeat myself for the twelfth billionth time???

ironic

Forum List

Back