Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

The statute of limitations was paused when he fled to florida. You can look it up.
He didn't flee anywhere moron. In the United States you can move where you want to, I know you fascists would like to change that though.

Criminology seems to be experiencing a comeback for the '24 election. What I can't seem to understand is: Is more crimes or less crimes better?

He didn't flee anywhere moron. In the United States you can move where you want to, I know you fascists would like to change that though.
Hilarious, just what about those abortion travel bans then.

And as always thanks for the reminder of the convicts 2020 election loss in Wisconsin.

It’s your claim. I can’t do research to find out what you’re thinking.

The fact you’re too afraid to say anything speaks to the fact that you don’t have anything.
When a claim is made the ball is in your dumb ass court to disprove it. Asking instead for more of the same info again is deflection from one who cannot formulate a counter response
You tantrum demands are denied
Nothing compared to the taste of Trump's ass in your mouth that you'll never remove, assbreath.
Vulgar little twit boy

Criminology seems to be experiencing a comeback for the '24 election. What I can't seem to understand is: Is more crimes or less crimes better?
In the convicts victimization tour more seems better, but he keeps trying to delay the remaining three.

When a claim is made the ball is in your dumb ass court to disprove it. Asking instead for more of the same info again is deflection from one who cannot formulate a counter response
You tantrum demands are denied

Vulgar little twit boy
Feewings hurt, little boy Trumptard?

Hilarious, just what about those abortion travel bans then.

And as always thanks for the reminder of the convicts 2020 election loss in Wisconsin.
You really don't know what you're talking about. You are truly stupid. Bow down to the symbol of your dishonesty cultist. Hahaha

You really don't know what you're talking about. You are truly stupid. Bow down to the symbol of your dishonesty cultist. Hahaha
Provided you with the information regarding Milwaukee, but you have such small hands and fail to grasp it.

Thanks, small hands.

Hilarious

Please tell us again how 170,000 mail-in votes from Milwaukee were not supposed to be counted.

Again, thanks small hands.
Hahaha a symbol of your dishonesty!
Screenshot_20240521-182824_X.jpg

Forum List

Back