Leaders that have their political opponents arrested

How does one extremely brilliant person stop the masses of the Democrat Commies? Your statement confirms the stupidity of the Democrat Party Leftist.
We are far too powerful for you, young warrior.
1681686477638.gif

It's also routine in so-called Central America "Banana Republics". Maybe that's why Biden opened up the southern border.

You're really fucking stupid enough to believe that the DOJ isn't in on this, aren't you?

You’re really fucking stupid to think that Donald Trump shouldn’t be arrested.

The man has been a walking talking crime spree for the last six years. Nobody has worked harder to get himself arrested then Donald Trump.

Trump is the guy who tried and failed to have Obama, Biden and Clinton arrested. He spent the last half of 2020 screaming at Bart and Durham for indictments to help his re-election campaign.

It takes a special level of stupid to continue to fall for Trump’s “poor me” bullshit.

Doesn't matter, Unpatriotic traitors like you support this shit, fucking Communist. People like you need to be permanently neutered.

“Unpatriotic traitors”? That would be Donald Trump and his White House staff. There haven’t been any “communists” to fight since 1989 General.

You’re fighting long dead enemies, while the Nazis and the authoritarians destroy your country.

“Unpatriotic traitors”? That would be Donald Trump and his White House staff. There haven’t been any “communists” to fight since 1989 General.

You’re fighting long dead enemies, while the Nazis and the authoritarians destroy your country.
MYOFB Canuck. You have your own issues with Soyboy Trudeau and his far Left agenda. Fucking Frostback ****.

MYOFB Canuck. You have your own issues with Soyboy Trudeau and his far Left agenda. Fucking Frostback ****.

Every time one of you assholes gets your ass handed to them on a plate, you’re triggered. You go straight to insulting my nationality and my country.

“Soyboy” Trudeau went into a real boxing ring and pounded the crap out of the guy who was 40 pounds heavier than him. He doesn’t need PhotoShop or cartoon trading cards to make him look “manly”.

Every time Trump tried to take down or humiliate Trudeau. Trudeau came out on top. Like when Trump blocked the shipment of American PPE to Canada on Friday afternoon. On Monday morning Trudeau announced that the PPE had been shipped and was on its way to Canadian hospitals.

When Trump blocked sales of Pfizer, vaccines made in the USA, to Canada, Pfizer ship the vaccines from Germany.

Trump re-negotiated NAFTA because Canada was “taking advantage of the USA”. Under the new Agreement the US trade deficit with Canada went from $11 million to $50 million.

Your concession is noted and appreciated.

Every time one of you assholes gets your ass handed to them on a plate, you’re triggered. You go straight to insulting my nationality and my country.

“Soyboy” Trudeau went into a real boxing ring and pounded the crap out of the guy who was 40 pounds heavier than him. He doesn’t need PhotoShop or cartoon trading cards to make him look “manly”.

Every time Trump tried to take down or humiliate Trudeau. Trudeau came out on top. Like when Trump blocked the shipment of American PPE to Canada on Friday afternoon. On Monday morning Trudeau announced that the PPE had been shipped and was on its way to Canadian hospitals.

When Trump blocked sales of Pfizer, vaccines made in the USA, to Canada, Pfizer ship the vaccines from Germany.

Trump re-negotiated NAFTA because Canada was “taking advantage of the USA”. Under the new Agreement the US trade deficit with Canada went from $11 million to $50 million.

Your concession is noted and appreciated.
What concession? You losers.would come crying to us.

What concession? You losers.would come crying to us.

If there is one thing that Trump cult knows it’s losers. They worship losers.

Donald Trump has lost more money than any American businessman in history and you call him a winner. No, American businessman has ever lead seven large corporations into bankruptcy. It’s a record and not in a good way.

It’s fairly impressive that Trump managed to become the president of the United States of America without ever winning the popular vote in any election. He didn’t even win the popular vote in the 2016 primaries. I do give Donald Trump credit for being the greatest conman in the world has ever known. It’s the one accomplishment he can truly claim.

You can’t refute anything I post so you resort to insults. That’s all you have. It’s weak and lame, but that sums everything about Trump and his voters.

You’re really fucking stupid to think that Donald Trump shouldn’t be arrested.

The man has been a walking talking crime spree for the last six years. Nobody has worked harder to get himself arrested then Donald Trump.

Trump is the guy who tried and failed to have Obama, Biden and Clinton arrested. He spent the last half of 2020 screaming at Bart and Durham for indictments to help his re-election campaign.

It takes a special level of stupid to continue to fall for Trump’s “poor me” bullshit.
MoPotato.JPG

Forum List

Back