Leaders that have their political opponents arrested

Actually, presidents ARE in charge of the protection of individual rights, candidates, etc. from local prosecution abuse, due to the 14th amendment.
Bragg is violating the law over something that happened in 2015.
Nope. Trump will have his day in court and only the court system can help or hurt him. Not the executive or legislative branches. Please reread the constitution.

I am positive. There is no upside for Biden there. Biden is crossing his fingers he is running against Trump. That is an auto second term.

Wrong.
Biden is guilty of Burisma Holdings kickbacks, illegally arming the Ukraine, violating treaties with Russia, imposing illegal economic sanctions, causing the price of oil to skyrocket, risking WWIII, etc.
I'll never vote for him.

Nope. Trump will have his day in court and only the court system can help or hurt him. Not the executive or legislative branches. Please reread the constitution.

The constitution specifically forbids local prosecutors from interfering with federal politicians.
The executive and judicial branches are supposed to prevent civil rights abuses like they did in the South after the Civil War.
That is the whole point of the 14th amendment.
It is you who need to put your reading glasses on.

The 2015 event is too long ago.
The DOJ investigated and found no crime, so gave up in 2019.
Sex is legal.
Hush money is legal.
Using campaign contributions to aid the campaign with hush payments are legal.
Using corporate funds is also legal since hush money increases the chances of a $400k/year profit.

Smirk of evil????? Projecting much?

Trump spent the entire 2016 election chanting "Lock her up" and his entire Presidency trying to arrest Biden, Clinton, 0bama, Comey, and others, Trump spent 2020 raging at Barr because Barr and Durham hadn't charged anyone yet.

And since he lost the election, Trump has worked overtime, breaking the law and virtually F0RCING the D0J to arrest him.

Just stop pretending that this is anyone's doing other than Donald J. Trump.

You still do not understand what Hillary did?
It was not just that she illegally used her own email server and sent classified docs all over the world, but that she was using Ambassador Stevens to hand out cash and weapons to al Qaeda and ISIS extremists in Benghazi, in order to try to topple Assad, with her crazy and illegal "Arab Spring".
Hillary was the main cause of the deaths of Saddam and Qaddafi, and those were criminal murders.
The whole world is much worse off now because of those murders.
Iraq is now an extension of Iran, and ISIS and al Qaeda have taken over Libya and half of Syria.
Hillary has the most blood on her hands since LBJ

Wrong.
Biden is guilty of Burisma Holdings kickbacks, illegally arming the Ukraine, violating treaties with Russia, imposing illegal economic sanctions, causing the price of oil to skyrocket, risking WWIII, etc.
I'll never vote for him.
ArmingUkraine was and is legal.

The sanctions were LEGAL.

There was no such treaty with Russia.

You are a liar

You still do not understand what Hillary did?
It was not just that she illegally used her own email server and sent classified docs all over the world, but that she was using Ambassador Stevens to hand out cash and weapons to al Qaeda and ISIS extremists in Benghazi, in order to try to topple Assad, with her crazy and illegal "Arab Spring".
Hillary was the main cause of the deaths of Saddam and Qaddafi, and those were criminal murders.
The whole world is much worse off now because of those murders.
Iraq is now an extension of Iran, and ISIS and al Qaeda have taken over Libya and half of Syria.
Hillary has the most blood on her hands since LBJ
Those were legal executions

Wrong.
I'll never vote for him.
You didn’t vote for him before. Biden doesn’t want you to vote for him. No one cares about the maga vote.

That's correct. The left doesn't care if the United States becomes new communist China. You will care when your rights to your property disappear, homosexuals are murdered in genocidal fashion, transgender persons are also killed...
You are a nut. No one in the democratic party is a communist. That's utter bullshit. How do you sleep at night?

You are a nut. No one in the democratic party is a communist. That's utter bullshit. How do you sleep at night?
Just look at Barrack Obama's family, his mentor and those he surrounds himself with, All stated Communists. And, some of them are heavily involved now with the Democrat Party. Many were members and probably secretly still are members of the Communist Party here in the USA. How do you sleep at night?

Just look at Barrack Obama's family, his mentor and those he surrounds himself with, All stated Communists. And, some of them are heavily involved now with the Democrat Party. Many were members and probably secretly still are members of the Communist Party here in the USA. How do you sleep at night?
Oh. So you define Communist as: People you don’t like, especially if they have brown skin. Why the fuck didn’t you just say that so I could ignore you?

Oh. So you define Communist as: People you don’t like, especially if they have brown skin. Why the fuck didn’t you just say that so I could ignore you?
There you go to the race thing. That's all you have. I don't care what color communism comes in. It's wrong and has always been wrong. What, 100 million dead isn't enough for you creeps? By the way, his mother was also a communist and was a white woman. So were his white grandparents as well.

That's correct. The left doesn't care if the United States becomes new communist China. You will care when your rights to your property disappear, homosexuals are murdered in genocidal fashion, transgender persons are also killed...
My main concern right now is hoping you get the mental help you need.

Trump isn't a "political opponent"
He is what he has always been.
A low level thug mob-boss wanna-be.
You idiot. You don't even know what you're saying.

Trump succeeded as a real estate developer in Manhattan. Do you have any idea what that means?

You can't even get your garbage hauled without paying someone off.

You need to get out more.

You idiot. You don't even know what you're saying.

Trump succeeded as a real estate developer in Manhattan. Do you have any idea what that means?

You can't even get your garbage hauled without paying someone off.

You need to get out more.
So then....
correct me if I'm wrong...
What you're say is that Trump is a criminal but it's not his fault.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Who knows. With lots of hard work maybe you can move up from asswipe to idiot.

BWAHAHAHA

So then....
correct me if I'm wrong...
What you're say is that Trump is a criminal but it's not his fault.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Who knows. With lots of hard work maybe you can move up from asswipe to idiot.

BWAHAHAHA
You really are a complete idiot.

Forum List

Back