🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leave It To An Irishman To Have Some Balls: "America Has Elected A Fascist."

Come on Trump is not fascist at all.
Fascism died forever in 1945 and I think will never come back :)
Fascism continued to live on in Francisco Franco's Spain, António de Oliveira Salazar's Portugal and Juan Perón's Argentina to name a few.

Despite the wailing from the Left, Trump couldn't turn the US into a fascist state even if he wanted to do so without a majority of Americans supporting it.

Best damn speech I've heard in some time. Take note, American Democrats -- THIS is what you're supposed to be doing. I've never been more proud to be Irish.

Sorry the far left lost bi9g time this election, so once again this proves the far left is disconnected to reality.

Best damn speech I've heard in some time. Take note, American Democrats -- THIS is what you're supposed to be doing. I've never been more proud to be Irish.

I thought you'd have been most proud to be Irish of the Omagh bombing 15AUG98:

The bombing killed 29 people and two unborn babies as well as injuring some 220 others,the highest death toll from a single incident during "the Troubles"

Eat a dick, you degenerate scumbag.

Thanks for yet another example of LW tolerance, diversity and democracy.

Is it really that amazing that the Senate, House and now the White House are now controlled by Republicans because most Americans believe the Left are untrustworthy? That the Left are liars who say one thing and do another?

Video: White nationalists celebrate Trump's victory at conference

For white nationalists in Washington, D.C., there was cause to celebrate Saturday.

The 200 attendees at the National Policy Institute's annual conference at the Ronald Reagan building celebrated the rise of Donald Trump as president-elect and promoted a conquer-or-be-conquered mentality.

"America was, until this past generation, a white country, designed for ourselves and our posterity," Richard Spencer, a prominent white nationalist within the alt-right movement. "It is our creation. It is our inheritance and it belongs to us."

A video published by The Atlantic, which is working on a documentary on Spencer, shows clips of Spencer's speech for the National Policy Institute, an independent research organization "dedicated to the heritage, identity and future of people of European descent in the United States," according to its website. The Atlantic reported that Spencer envisions “a new society, an ethno-state that would be a gathering point for all Europeans,” and supports “peaceful ethnic cleansing.”

Members of the D.C. Antifascist Coalition protested the conference and an anti-Semitic dinner hosted at Maggiano's on Saturday. Some held banners and posters outside of the Italian restaurant, while at least one protester was seen outside of Trump International Hotel.

Toward the beginning of his speech, Spencer said, "Hail Trump. Hail our people. Hail victory!" and the room broke out in applause. Some raised a hand in a Nazi salute.

Spencer also slammed the press, calling members "genuinely stupid" and promoted a philosophy of "conquer or die" among attendees. "To be white is to be a striver, a crusader, an explorer and a conqueror."

The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum said in a statement it was alarmed at the conference's rhetoric: "The Holocaust did not begin with killing; it began with words. The Museum calls on all American citizens, our religious and civic leaders, and the leadership of all branches of the government to confront racist thinking and divisive hateful speech."

get
Scary blonde people....

I wonder if someone told him Hillary lost....:lol:

I think he saw for himself that the flawed Electoral College allowed a fascist to infect the White House, like a virus.

The electoral college worked exactly as it was designed to work. How is that "flawed?"

Actually, the electoral college is designed precisely to prevent fascist demagogues from infecting the white house. It failed.

The Electoral College Was Created to Stop Demagogues Like Trump
Nope. It was designed to prevent a few big states from controlling who became President, and it is working perfectly.

It wasn't intended to prevent Republicans from getting elected, as you apparently believe.

That's not actually true. It was created in a time when people simply didn't have enough access to the information required to make an educated vote.

Also, Alexander Hamilton wrote about the reasons in the Federalist Papers. From the article:

"Consider what Alexander Hamilton wrote in Federalist Paper Number 68. The Electors were supposed to stop a candidate with “Talents for low intrigue, and the little arts of popularity” from becoming President. The Electors were supposed to be “men most capable of analyzing the qualities adapted to the station, and acting under circumstances favorable to deliberation, and to a judicious combination of all the reasons and inducements which were proper to govern their choice.”

They were to “possess the information and discernment requisite to such complicated investigations” as the selection of the President, and they were supposed to “afford as little opportunity as possible to tumult and disorder.” They were even supposed to prevent “the desire in foreign powers to gain an improper ascendant in our councils.”

Hamilton was talking about demagogues. The word “demagogue” appears in both the first and last Federalist Papers; in Federalist Paper Number 1, for instance, Hamilton worried about the “military despotism of a victorious demagogue.”

"the desire in foreign powers to gain an improper ascendant in our councils.”

This seems especially apt as well.

I am part Irish, I remember the violence and strife and the "troubles". We in America, haven't had to go through any of that, so it amazes me a Irishman could be so brazen and so ignorant to say such a thing.

You are 100% delusional. WAKE UP.
Humorous. I voted for Trump, because I am so fed up with smug self righteous dictating twerps browbeating or intimidating folks on issues out side of their sphere.

Perhaps the best description of Trump I have seen.

Is it really that amazing that the Senate, House and now the White House are now controlled by Republicans because most Americans believe the Left are untrustworthy? That the Left are liars who say one thing and do another?

Let me make this clear to you -- FUCK YOU.

You don't make a troll post about me being proud of a bombing and expect me to "tolerate" that from you, scumbag. I don't "tolerate" scumbag pieces of shit like you -- get that through your brick thick cranium. Asshole.

Get the fuck out of here, troll.

I think he saw for himself that the flawed Electoral College allowed a fascist to infect the White House, like a virus.

The electoral college worked exactly as it was designed to work. How is that "flawed?"

Actually, the electoral college is designed precisely to prevent fascist demagogues from infecting the white house. It failed.

The Electoral College Was Created to Stop Demagogues Like Trump
Nope. It was designed to prevent a few big states from controlling who became President, and it is working perfectly.

It wasn't intended to prevent Republicans from getting elected, as you apparently believe.

That's not actually true. It was created in a time when people simply didn't have enough access to the information required to make an educated vote.

Also, Alexander Hamilton wrote about the reasons in the Federalist Papers. From the article:

"Consider what Alexander Hamilton wrote in Federalist Paper Number 68. The Electors were supposed to stop a candidate with “Talents for low intrigue, and the little arts of popularity” from becoming President. The Electors were supposed to be “men most capable of analyzing the qualities adapted to the station, and acting under circumstances favorable to deliberation, and to a judicious combination of all the reasons and inducements which were proper to govern their choice.”

They were to “possess the information and discernment requisite to such complicated investigations” as the selection of the President, and they were supposed to “afford as little opportunity as possible to tumult and disorder.” They were even supposed to prevent “the desire in foreign powers to gain an improper ascendant in our councils.”

Hamilton was talking about demagogues. The word “demagogue” appears in both the first and last Federalist Papers; in Federalist Paper Number 1, for instance, Hamilton worried about the “military despotism of a victorious demagogue.”

"the desire in foreign powers to gain an improper ascendant in our councils.”

This seems especially apt as well.
You do realize that the pro-Brexit British prime minister has friendly relations with Trump, right?

We conservatives have nothing in common with them. You obviously must, since you love Islam so much.
Because you are not a conservative and neither is Trump, you are just a bunch of assholes who want to turn the USA into a dictatorship.

I mean how many Republicans of the past considered all Muslims as a subspecies and considered them all terrorists? None, not even the Bushes.
trumpbots are the underbelly of America

Let me make this clear to you -- FUCK YOU.

You don't make a troll post about me being proud of a bombing and expect me to "tolerate" that from you, scumbag. I don't "tolerate" scumbag pieces of shit like you -- get that through your brick thick cranium. Asshole.

Get the fuck out of here, troll.
What? Are you going to cry now?

Dear Ireland,

When we want your opinion, we'll give it to ya.

Love,

Da Most Powerful Country in Th World
Exactly why other country's are so concerned.
Fuck 'em, they don't get a say so in our internal politics..... just like we shouldn't be screwing around with their internal politics.

This Irish politician is just upset because the established order that he so heavily depends on for his living and sense of self worth are falling apart around him.... tough shit paddy, go get a real job.

Does that say so also include hacking and the selective release of private correspondences?

Forum List

Back