Lebron James - Nipsey Hustle’s killing one of the most unfortunate events in American history

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
That’s what happens when you don’t go to school. He is an ignorant piece of trash. That is why he will never be put in the Michael Jordan class because every time he talks he says something ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is a millionaire many times over. In America this is all that basically counts. The dollar counts above all else.

Call it whatever you want....America is about the dollar. Just stating a fact. Heck our politicians say questionable stuff day in and day out. You should see how we laugh at them. You should be used to this by now.

He is a millionaire many times over. In America this is all that basically counts. The dollar counts above all else.

You sound as ignorant as he does.

He’s not wrong. Look at Jay Z. Former drug dealer now beloved and respected in virtually all circles because of his “success”

Who says he should be a role model? Not his job. His job is to play ball. He's pretty good at it. And I don't even watch nba ball. It's about every man for himself. He's doing better than 99 percent of the population.

You sound as ignorant as he does.

He’s not wrong. Look at Jay Z. Former drug dealer now beloved and respected in virtually all circles because of his “success”

Scary how far this country has sunk.

Who says he should be a role model? Not his job. His job is to play ball. He's pretty good at it. And I don't even watch nba ball. It's about every man for himself. He's doing better than 99 percent of the population.

Being a successful athlete he knows being a role model is part of it. All athletes do. That’s the problem with the NBA and NFL. They are horrible role models.

He’s right. All you have to do is ignore slavery, Jim Crow, and, internment camps.

........he's a dumbass-BECAUSE he does not see/does not want to see/will not ADMIT that it was a BLACK that murdered him = all they SCREAM about is WHITE cops/WHITES/etc

......blacks murder over 8 other blacks every --------------------------DAY--but no SCREAMING from these people
... all we hear them SCREAM about is when a cop DEFENDS himself from a jackass criminal

He wins this one. Big time.
If he wasn't good at playing the children's game of throwing a ball thru a hoop.

LeBron would just be another black ex-con drug dealer or homeless crackhead living on the street with no job and 5 baby mama's. .... :cool:

Wow! This is why he should shut up and dribble. Nipsey was a gang member. That is a fact. I’m not saying it isn’t unfortunate that the guy got killed, but to say it’s one of the most unfortunate events in American history proves he has no knowledge of American history and because of that lacks the ability to this in perspective.

LeBron James Calls Nipsey Hussle's Death 'One of the Most Unfortunate Events That’s Happened in American History'
Never heard of the guy, so no. It is not. Just more black on black crime. Let these clowns mourn their own.

Forum List

Back