Left and Neocons up in arms about Russia allegedly funding conservative Youtubers. What about the Ukraine and Israel lobby?

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
The pro Ukraine and pro Israel lobby is massive in America. Is it just another issue of hypocrisy and the inability to think slightly critically by the so-called anti-Russian people.

“Oh but Russia is our enemy”

Well, actually prior to the trump administration Obama, Clinton and George W. Bush all shook hands with Vladimir Putin. There was even the idea from Hillary Clinton of resetting the relationship between Russia and America. We were working together in numerous areas of the world like fighting Al-Qaeda.

“But Ronald Reagan hated Russia how could you ever support Russia today?”

I don’t agree with Russia invading Ukraine I don’t think most Americans do. But it was Reagan who worked with Gorbachev to ease tensions between the Soviet union and the West. And they even ushered in the downfall of the Soviet union communism bringing about the Russian federation. Isn’t it really interesting how the BLM left and the neoconservatives forget about that history conveniently.

That said it is problematic that YouTube conservatives did not look into the origin of the money that they were being paid. They claim they didn’t know better. And it’s people like Benny Johnson and Tim Pool… they need to look into that. But also just as congressman Thomas Massey points out what about all of these APAC congressmen who get tons of sweet deals and millions of dollars in campaign finance contribution from the Israeli lobby. They should obviously be forced to register as a foreign entity. Israel puts in tons of money to American influencers. Are they forced to register as a foreign entity?

And whose to say that Ukraine is not paying influencers to support there country and denigrate Russia? We already know that Israel is paying a number of influencers to support Israel. So this is just a bunch of hypocrisy. It’s so stupid. This is not what America used to be like remember during the Spanish civil war The US government was officially neutral and allowed American citizens to go and fight for either side. Why don’t we have that today.

Last edited:
The pro Ukraine and pro Israel lobby is massive in America. Is it just another issue of hypocrisy and the inability to think slightly critically by the so-called anti-Russian people.

“Oh but Russia is our enemy”

Well, actually prior to the trump administration Obama, Clinton and George W. Bush all shook hands with Vladimir Putin. There was even the idea from Hillary Clinton of resetting the relationship between Russia and America. We were working together in numerous areas of the world like fighting Al-Qaeda.

“But Ronald Reagan hated Russia how could you ever support Russia today?”

I don’t agree with Russia invading Ukraine I don’t think most Americans do. But it was Reagan who worked with Gorbachev to ease tensions between the Soviet union and the West. And they even ushered in the downfall of the Soviet union communism bringing about the Russian federation. Isn’t it really interesting how the BLM left and the neoconservatives forget about that history conveniently.

That said it is problematic that YouTube conservatives did not look into the origin of the money that they were being paid. They claim they didn’t know better. And it’s people like Benny Johnson and Tim Pool… they need to look into that. But also just as congressman Thomas Massey points out what about all of these APAC congressmen who get tons of sweet deals and millions of dollars in campaign finance contribution from the Israeli lobby. They should obviously be forced to register as a foreign entity. Israel puts in tons of money to American influencers. Are they forced to register as a foreign entity?

And whose to say that Ukraine is not paying influencers to support there country and denigrate Russia? We already know that Israel is paying a number of influencers to support Israel. So this is just a bunch of hypocrisy. It’s so stupid. This is not what America used to be like remember during the Spanish civil war The US government was officially neutral and allowed American citizens to go and fight for either side. Why don’t we have that today.
~~~~~~
Why did you omit Iran in this mess?

~~~~~~
Why did you omit Iran in this mess?
There’s all sorts of lobbies in America. The strongest ones right now would be Israel by far and wide and then perhaps Ukraine.

Iran has long been an enemy Of America. And I think the current Iranian government is a disgrace. The pre-1979 Iran monarchy had a level of honor and integrity committed.

I know Obama made a deal with irans government a while ago to release money that was Irans anyway. Maybe controversial but Trump also met with Kim Jong of North Korea

Big point I don’t like the current Iranian government. And I can’t think of one congressman who is running around praising Iran as we have with regards to Israel from both Democrats and Republicans , and a lesser extent Ukraine.

Yeah right. They also swore up and down Russia was fixing the election for trump but that turned out to be a bust.

It's all just another giant lie told right in the face of America that will end up being nothing once the need for the narrative is gone and once it's proven to be a lie they will act like it never happened.

Anyone at any level in the current administration I automatically assume is lying to me no matter what they say.

Forum List

Back