Left blamed Bush for 9/11 because he ignored signs. Is Obama to blame for Boston

I'm going to throw a challenge out for all who want to blame Bush for 9-11 and Obama for either the Boston Marathon or Fort Hood. or Benghazi attack. You are the President during this time now taking your partisan feelings out of the mix and the benefit of hindsight tell us what you would have done different to prevent any of these attacks.

For 9/11?

I would have listened to Clinton and made capturing/killing Osama bin Laden a top priority. I would have improved airport security and beefed up human intelligence in the middle east.

Fort Hood/Boston Marathon?

Not much that could be done.

Benghazi?

I wouldn't have opened up a consulate until the situation was stable.

The same people who think nothing will stop gun violence in this country, so keep the government out of anything to do with guns, also think the President can magically stop terrorism?

lol

you fools on the right SCREAMED at Clinton for the first bombing at the WTC.

it happened like 20 days int his first term.

Then your team ACTUALLY had the balls to blame the 911 on clinton 9 months into the Bush term.

the right in this country has no integrity

They also stopped the Clinton administration from improving airport security and sending in covert operations to kill Osama Bin Laden.

exactly how did the GOP do that? You are as bad as TM with your partisan lies and bullshit

Lies? Really now.

How confident are you with that?

Al Gore chaired a committee on Air Safety and wanted to move a bill through congress that would have charged passengers a nominal cost to provide beefed up security.

It was thwarted because it was viewed as to costly.

You think I made that up?

Okay.

How confident are you?

see the idiots STILL calling the top terror experts who warned us about terror from AQ and OBL LIARS?

they merely take FACTS and deny them.

they are sociopathic in their denials of fact

you fools on the right SCREAMED at Clinton for the first bombing at the WTC.

it happened like 20 days int his first term.

Then your team ACTUALLY had the balls to blame the 911 on clinton 9 months into the Bush term.

the right in this country has no integrity

They also stopped the Clinton administration from improving airport security and sending in covert operations to kill Osama Bin Laden.

exactly how did the GOP do that? You are as bad as TM with your partisan lies and bullshit

go get one lie I have told here.

you cant just call facts lies and not be expected to defend your stupidity

Last chance tm

is obama responsible for anything that has happened in the last 4+ years?

Yes or no.

Yup. Osama bin Laden. Ending two wars and we are not in a depression.

Nicely done Obama. Nicely done.

more people in poverty than ever before
more people on foodstamps than ever before
more govt debt than all previous presidents combined
unemployment as all time highs
no federal budget for over 4 years

and you call than nicely done?

IT takes time to fix Bush fuckups. Tell me how good Obama had it on day one of his presidency.

Do you understand what undecalared wars means?

I'm going to throw a challenge out for all who want to blame Bush for 9-11 and Obama for either the Boston Marathon or Fort Hood. or Benghazi attack. You are the President during this time now taking your partisan feelings out of the mix and the benefit of hindsight tell us what you would have done different to prevent any of these attacks.

The U.S. should have NEVER allowed legal immigration for people from the Middle East! The government should have stopped legal and illegal immigration for the duration of the wars. They could have helped place the refugee in other countries by paying off their leaders.

America needs to stop letting Muslims immigrate to the United States now and deport those who break our laws or who came here illegally or are now in illegal status by improper paperwork.

Stop giving them nonprofit money to build their Mosques and stop giving them welfare. The Boston Marathon bomber family received welfare as refugees. They were getting public housing.

listen up you racist fucks.

You will NEVER be allowed to run this country again

Who are you calling racist? Why is it that you libs always bring up race before anyone else?

Is everything racial to you? BTW obama is HALF White HALF black. Why do you consider him black?

What is your race TM? is it a defining issue with you?

So, what would you people have the FBI do? They interviewed the guy and found nothing. Should they have followed him around 24 hrs a day, tapped his phones, monitored his internet activity?

Yup. Osama bin Laden. Ending two wars and we are not in a depression.

Nicely done Obama. Nicely done.

IT takes time to fix Bush fuckups. Tell me how good Obama had it on day one of his presidency.

Democrats controlled congress the two years before obama took the whitehouse. So who did he inherit the mess from?

Congress, controlled by democrats, authorized and funded the Iraq fiasco. Yes, it was a Bush mistake, but congress participated in the mistake.

Since Russia warned us about Chechen immigrants

?Russia warned US of Chechen immigrants? ? RT Op-Edge

If he got advised it's a fair question. But getting a PDB about Osama is not the same as getting a fortune cookie message saying "Watch Out for falling objects."

Depends on the nature of the warning, the level of threat. Osama declared war on the US and from all indications, Bush ignored it. Sorry, but that is what it looks like--he went to clear brush in Crawford.

I doubt there was a DOW from the brothers who couldn't plot an escape and had to carjack a guy and have him do ATM withdrawls; not exactly blowing up the old threat matrix.

Still, if the CIA adviser told Mr. Obama, "Watch out for this guy" or "Watch out for this cell" or something like that, Obama is responsible. I doubt that happened though.

We shall see.

So, what would you people have the FBI do? They interviewed the guy and found nothing. Should they have followed him around 24 hrs a day, tapped his phones, monitored his internet activity?

Sounds like they screwed up the interview and background check. Should they be held responsible for incompetence?

Should the guy that did the interview be fired?

Who are you calling racist? Why is it that you libs always bring up race before anyone else?

Is everything racial to you? BTW obama is HALF White HALF black. Why do you consider him black?

Forgive TM she knows not the difference between race and religion. I seriously doubt she knows the meaning of racism or for that matter truth.

dear lying sacks of excrement,

the top terror texpert in the USA told you Bush refused to listen to warnings about AQ and OBL.

then we got bombed

You and your party trashed him for his loyalty to country

Bush had been in office for 8 months when 9/11 happened. Clinton was the president that was warned and did nothing. Sudan offered OBL to clinton before 9/11 and Clinton did nothing.
Clinton stopped the FBI and CIA from sharing intelligence info on possible terrorists.

You want to blame a president for 9/11, blame Clinton

Now, to current events, why did the obama admin give a pass to the older brother when Russia had warned us about him?

And that's a lie.

Sounds like they screwed up the interview and background check. Should they be held responsible for incompetence?

Should the guy that did the interview be fired?

As Clayton Jones already pointed out:

In January 2011, two counterterrorism agents from the bureau’s Boston field office interviewed Tamerlan and family members, a senior law enforcement official said on Saturday. According to the F.B.I.’s statement, “The F.B.I. did not find any terrorism activity, domestic or foreign,” and conveyed those findings to “the foreign government” by the summer of 2011.

As the law enforcement official put it, “We didn’t find anything on him that was derogatory… [we] did not have the legal authority to keep tabs on him.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/21/us...anted=all&_r=0

It doesn't sound like a screw up to me. And even if somebody did screw up, how is it Obama's fault?

By your logic, Bush is responsible for 9/11 and Katrina.

Hack.

You people forget the internets contains the proof of your hypocracy.

you wnat to comdem Obama for your hangnails.

You forgive Bush EVERYTHING

but you still dont want him to campaign for anyone

Bush had an approval rating of like 28%.... That's hardly people supporting blindly by party lines or forgiving him for everything. More or less you're a liar who blindly supports Obama, even when he failed to protect the nation after being warned, by your logic.

I don't blame either Bush nor Obama... they were bad Presidents for many real reasons.

Last edited:

Democrats controlled congress the two years before obama took the whitehouse. So who did he inherit the mess from?

Congress, controlled by democrats, authorized and funded the Iraq fiasco. Yes, it was a Bush mistake, but congress participated in the mistake.

If Iraq were a mistake then it was Congress' fault. They voted to allow action and voted to keep the thing funded. Could have ended the thing at anytime, and didn't. They controlled both houses and had a filibuster proof majority for a full year, with Obama as POTUS.

Two years they did whatever they wanted and ignored Bush totally. Then 2008 and they act as if they weren't even there.

dear lying sacks of excrement,

the top terror texpert in the USA told you Bush refused to listen to warnings about AQ and OBL.

then we got bombed

You and your party trashed him for his loyalty to country

Bush had been in office for 8 months when 9/11 happened. Clinton was the president that was warned and did nothing. Sudan offered OBL to clinton before 9/11 and Clinton did nothing.
Clinton stopped the FBI and CIA from sharing intelligence info on possible terrorists.

You want to blame a president for 9/11, blame Clinton

Now, to current events, why did the obama admin give a pass to the older brother when Russia had warned us about him?

And that's a lie.

No, its not. Clinton could have taken OBL out when Sudan offered to pinpoint him, But he did nothing and OBL was left free to plan and orchestrate 9/11.

Forgive TM she knows not the difference between race and religion. I seriously doubt she knows the meaning of racism or for that matter truth.

nothing but insults based on lies in the face of cold hard facts.

your a fool

Forum List

Back