Left wing Politico admits Biden selling access for cash.

Crime family head Joe Biden, too corrupt to quit??

Boom!

8w7n11.jpg

Worse, Hunter is apparently sitting in on security briefings, so he would be getting knowledge of highly secret information, which he can peddle to the CCP or any bidder.

They are monetizing Joe's final days as fast as they can, for time is of the essence to them.

Worse, Hunter is apparently sitting in on security briefings, so he would be getting knowledge of highly secret information, which he can peddle to the CCP or any bidder.

They are monetizing Joe's final days as fast as they can, for time is of the essence to them.
I also heard that much of the money donated to Tater can't be shifted to his replacement. What do you bet they have Crackhead as a highly paid campaign consultant right now and Tater will hang on long enough to get Crackhead every dime they can't send to another candidate?

I also heard that much of the money donated to Tater can't be shifted to his replacement. What do you bet they have Crackhead as a highly paid campaign consultant right now and Tater will hang on long enough to get Crackhead every dime they can't send to another candidate?

Only if Harris is not on the ticket, as donations are officially to Biden-Harris.

So if Harris is there as POTUS or again as VPOTUS, they can use the funds.

Never underestimate the deceitful nature of the Democratic Party. If Biden leaves before the convention, she'll be POTUS and I doubt they wouldn't nominate her. If Biden merely drops out of the race, they'll likely nominate someone else for President if Harris agrees to run again as VPOTUS.

Forum List

Back