Left wingers and the wall.

But yeah. I guess you know more about how that training went for me than... Me

Apparently I do. I was in the military for quite a while myself and I wasn't some dumb ass grunt. Nice flex though.

Not a grunt. But I see that you just like to make up whatever suits you.

And I wasn't flexing. Just informing you. Because you really seem to like ignorance.

I guess you guys wouldn't have known which way is up against Kim's ww2 military if not for those exercises. Lol

The CIA and FBI and NSA have all said that the Russian government has influenced America's elections. Literally the basis of this country.

I influenced the election too.

As an American yes.

You're saying you don't see the difference?

Ouch. Done with you, your blatant ignorance, your lies, and your name calling.

Thinking Russia changed the outcome of the election is kinda pushing it. Trump won. Deal with it.

How many jobs are lost to undocumented immigrants? I heard the American economy is whizzzing along with a 4% unemployment rate?

If we get in a situation where we need those workers, we can give them a work visa without them sucking up all of the social services they currently do.
Do you believe no immigrant working in this country is subject to withholding for taxes on their paychecks?

They don't make enough to pay federal income taxes, dumbass! They re likely exempt and get nothing withheld!
When you say “pay federal taxes, i’m assuming, you mean, correct me if i’m wrong, that you mean after filing a 1040.

No one getting paid low wages does. Yet they do have payroll taxes withheld. And they pay federal gasoline taxes. They pay federal excise taxes.

Payroll taxes? If you don't make enough money to have a tax obligation, guess how much they withhold? Nothing!

No, they don't pay federal gasolines taxes except when they buy gasoline, which is far less than the average American and I doubt they pay any excise taxes. Do you know anything about your typical illegal immigrants lifestyle?
No. Why don’t you stereotype them for me.

Nah...

What if he’s lying about the border warranting a national emergency too?
Anything for a voting block. Build the wall.

No
We're just going to have to wait for it to hit the SC. Hopefully they'll expedite that.

Agree, the SC will have to weigh in on this. Hopefully they will not overturn checks and balances and uphold the Constitution.
They won't overturn checks and balances and they should uphold the constitution. And allow this president his due authority as with past presidents using the national emergency act.

This isn't difficult, darling.

Nowhere in the Constitution does it give the President the right to loot the treasury to fulfill a campaign promise.

No
We're just going to have to wait for it to hit the SC. Hopefully they'll expedite that.

Agree, the SC will have to weigh in on this. Hopefully they will not overturn checks and balances and uphold the Constitution.
They won't overturn checks and balances and they should uphold the constitution. And allow this president his due authority as with past presidents using the national emergency act.

Nowhere in the Constitution does it give the President the right to loot the treasury to fulfill a campaign promise.

Define “loot”

Define “loot”

VERB
  1. steal goods from (a place), typically during a war or riot.

The CIA and FBI and NSA have all said that the Russian government has influenced America's elections. Literally the basis of this country.

I influenced the election too.

As an American yes.

You're saying you don't see the difference?

Ouch. Done with you, your blatant ignorance, your lies, and your name calling.

Thinking Russia changed the outcome of the election is kinda pushing it. Trump won. Deal with it.

There is some truth to that; regardless of what Trump did with Russia, nothing prevented Hillary from going to Wisconsin more, Michigan more, etc...

Of course what you're not stating is that the success or failure of a conspiracy to hack computers ( a felony) is not important; both are felonies. As is the new reporting out of the New Yorker where it appears that Trump may have tried to block a merger between AT&T and Time Warner. Bill Shine's resignation this week may have been caused by this coming to light.

Define “loot”

Also, take something that is not yours.

Define “loot”

Also, take something that is not yours.

Mine!

If we get in a situation where we need those workers, we can give them a work visa without them sucking up all of the social services they currently do.
Do you believe no immigrant working in this country is subject to withholding for taxes on their paychecks?

They don't make enough to pay federal income taxes, dumbass! They re likely exempt and get nothing withheld!
When you say “pay federal taxes, i’m assuming, you mean, correct me if i’m wrong, that you mean after filing a 1040.

No one getting paid low wages does. Yet they do have payroll taxes withheld. And they pay federal gasoline taxes. They pay federal excise taxes.

Payroll taxes? If you don't make enough money to have a tax obligation, guess how much they withhold? Nothing!

No, they don't pay federal gasolines taxes except when they buy gasoline, which is far less than the average American and I doubt they pay any excise taxes. Do you know anything about your typical illegal immigrants lifestyle?

You do realize that many stereotypes are based on the truth.

BTW, questions usually end in a "?".

Aren’t you looking for an escape from the rhetorical corner you painted yourself into?

Removing the incentives for them to come to America illegally is the solution.

That wall's gonna keep you in.

Aren’t you looking for an escape from the rhetorical corner you painted yourself into?

Why? You are the one who made a false statement and you still don't realize it!

Nah...

What if he’s lying about the border warranting a national emergency too?

No

There is no national emergency. We have a refugee problem on the border.

Forum List

Back