Left wingers who insist this land belongs to the natives...I have some questions for you.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I have some questions for you stupid hypocrites. They will be rhetorical, but you can answer them. Really don't care. Stupid morons.

Why is it again that since they were here first that the land simply just "belongs to them?"

Could you imagine that being a defense of property against conquerors anywhere on the planet? I wonder if that has worked.

"Hey...Attila the hun! We were here first! So....you can just go back to where you came! You big mean person!"

We all know the left believe we have "no right" no right to he here.

Why is it again that none of these losers (remember they are the ones that insist their land was stolen) ever and I mean ever offer up their multi million dollar homes to them?

Do left wingers believe natives never had slaves before or after white people showed up with a bible and a musket? Are they that stupid?

Do left wingers believe that all of the natives from south America to Alaska were simple peyote smoking people who never ever committed any violence or acts of barbarism before Europeans got here?

Are they that stupid? We already know they are blithering hypocritical gasbags who think that yelling about the natives is good enough. We all know they don't actually stand for a thing. We know that.

These are just simple rhetorical questions that illustrate their actual utter uselessness. However, they can ALL be referred to as useful idiots as stalin would say.

You already know libturds are the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet, they confirm it with everything they post.

I have some questions for you stupid hypocrites. They will be rhetorical, but you can answer them. Really don't care. Stupid morons.

Why is it again that since they were here first that the land simply just "belongs to them?"

Could you imagine that being a defense of property against conquerors anywhere on the planet? I wonder if that has worked.

"Hey...Attila the hun! We were here first! So....you can just go back to where you came! You big mean person!"

We all know the left believe we have "no right" no right to he here.

Why is it again that none of these losers (remember they are the ones that insist their land was stolen) ever and I mean ever offer up their multi million dollar homes to them?

Do left wingers believe natives never had slaves before or after white people showed up with a bible and a musket? Are they that stupid?

Do left wingers believe that all of the natives from south America to Alaska were simple peyote smoking people who never ever committed any violence or acts of barbarism before Europeans got here?

Are they that stupid? We already know they are blithering hypocritical gasbags who think that yelling about the natives is good enough. We all know they don't actually stand for a thing. We know that.

These are just simple rhetorical questions that illustrate their actual utter uselessness. However, they can ALL be referred to as useful idiots as stalin would say.
Their political correctness will not allow them to have any common sense… To answer your question

Forum List

Back