Lefties Love Chris Mathews..

Why not?

What's not to love?

Except for that moment of weakness during the Bush Regime where he supported the war efforts...he's a pretty good dude.

Why..?

:link: ?

I come from the same place Chris Matthews does, but I took the trouble to adopt a standard broadcast accent. Why can't he?

Besides, he drools.

Last edited:
Why..?

I come from the same place Chris Matthews does, but I took the trouble to disappear my accent. Why can't he?

Besides, he drools.

oh that spittle thing drives me crazy.

I have written to MSNBC and told them the many things Chris does that make him BAD TV.

He asks ten minute questions and then gives the guest ten seconds of answer time.

cant stand the idiot

he waxed all romantic during the 2000 election about how sexy Bush looked in jeans and said women would vote for him because of it.

hes an idiot

he talked all romatic about the Iraq war too.

The guy needs to be on Fox.

do a lou dobbs

he waxed all romantic during the 2000 election about how sexy Bush looked in jeans and said women would vote for him because of it.

hes an idiot

He's obviously attracted to Obama....mmm interesting..

Why..?

I come from the same place Chris Matthews does, but I took the trouble to disappear my accent. Why can't he?

Besides, he drools.

I have written to MSNBC and told them the many things Chris does that make him BAD TV.

He asks ten minute questions and then gives the guest ten seconds of answer time.

cant stand the idiot

Yes, that's the other thing. Worst interviewer in the world. "Interview" as shout-down monologue.

He says he did but I take for granted that he lied...

I can't imagine someone lying that way when they have an out.... :dunno:

Besides, he drools.

cant stand the idiot

Yes, that's the other thing. Worst interviewer in the world. "Interview" as shout-down monologue.

He says he did but I take for granted that he lied...

I can't imagine someone lying that way when they have an out.... :dunno:

Chris Mathews would like to fool the impression that he's "fair and balanced" but everyone except him of course, know that's a load of pasture pooh..

Forum List

Back