Leftist politicians are still trying to push the MMGW Hoax. It's a political scam to redistribute wealth.

and the only thing that is not is Murdoch's garbage. Oh and Russian stuff. By the way propaganda doesn't mean lies that's why I always say GOP crap garbage propaganda...
You make too many wild assumptions based on your absolute lefty ideology

Fox News is more reliable than CNN or NPR but it does not always get it right either

You make too many wild assumptions based on your absolute lefty ideology

Fox News is more reliable than CNN or NPR but it does not always get it right either
This just shows your bias. And your delusion. Most independents and moderates would say you're wrong.

I remember once they did a study. Of all the channels, Fox viewers were the most misinformed. But here's the kicker. People who didn't watch any of the news channels were better informed than Fox Viewers.

I didn't say they weren't informed. Oh no. They were being informed alright. MISINFORMED.

Listen scumbag liar. Pisses me off when you try to suggest Fox is more credible when it's a right wing LYING media source you idiot! I hear it's become less right wing in recent years because of Rupert's sons? Whatever. Fox still coordinates with Republican politicians. In bed with Republicans. Spinning, for Republicans.

Isn't Fox being sued by Dominion because they lied about Dominion Voting Machines?

And do you know how Fox gets away with lying to your stupid ass? They put a question mark at the end of their comments. Is Biden a Pedo? That's not lying and saying he is. That's just asking a question. Very slick liars.

Who did the study?

Libs have a habit of deciding the outcome first and then making the numbers match
It will never be someone right enough for you. Unless the outcome is favorable of course.

The study I'm referring to was from years ago. Looks like they did the study again just recently

A new study suggests Fox News viewers aren’t just manipulated and misinformed — they are literally being made ignorant by their consumption habits.

Here is the old one from 2012

So please don't say that Fox is more reliable. You like it more because of Confirmation Bias. Do you even know what that is?

It will never be someone right enough for you. Unless the outcome is favorable of course.

The study I'm referring to was from years ago. Looks like they did the study again just recently

A new study suggests Fox News viewers aren’t just manipulated and misinformed — they are literally being made ignorant by their consumption habits.

Here is the old one from 2012

So please don't say that Fox is more reliable. You like it more because of Confirmation Bias. Do you even know what that is?
So if libs refuse to watch Fox News at all arent they being fed only one side of the story too?

Of course they are

So if libs refuse to watch Fox News at all arent they being fed only one side of the story too?

Of course they are

We listen to Fox and quickly see the slant. Pisses us off. And most of us don't listen to MSNBC.

ABC and stations like that try not to show a slant either way. Almost too much. I wish they were more liberal and you wish they were more conservative. What's the problem?

When libs feel the need to lie about their qualifications you know they know the argument is slipping away
too bad you don't know any educated people about politics. I'm just slumming with you morons.

We've done that with clean coal plants now.
I didn't know this.

Clean coal power stations use sophisticated technologies to mitigate emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gases that arise from the utilization of coal.

too bad you don't know any educated people about politics. I'm just slumming with you morons.

I like to look through and see what Republicans are saying and debunk their lies. It's so easy you can go to any subject and there they are lying.

When libs feel the need to lie about their qualifications you know they know the argument is slipping away
Indeed. It's a debate fallacy commonly referred to as "appeal to authority" and these dipsticks claim to be said authority. On an anonymous website, no less. What a flock of maroons.

Of course they are
fox is entertaining, hate is addictive, but it is total BS. People who watch only fox end up doubting vaccines and elections and global warming etcetera etcetera without any evidence, just listening to their crap. I watch a lot of fox and I used to listen to a lot of Rush Limbaugh just to have a complete understanding of what crap they are full of. I see the five on fox every day except when Geraldo is on as the liberal lol. And I check their prime time stories, usually momentarily because it is such a joke and you people believe it. And most serious trumpers only listen to fox and Internet crazies and a lot are down to Internet crazies. Poor America

I like to look through and see what Republicans are saying and debunk their lies. It's so easy you can go to any subject and there they are lying.
They have an entire other universe, with pedophile Democrats with shrines to Stalin trying to force them to take killer vaccines etcetera etcetera absolute idiocy and hate...

They have an entire other universe, with pedophile Democrats with shrines to Stalin trying to force them to take killer vaccines etcetera etcetera absolute idiocy and hate...
how is that not true? Do you even know what the word mandate means? Jeffrey Epstein?

Forum List

Back