Leftist Vox Finally Sees the Symptoms, Hasn’t Found the Cause Yet

I think you have a severe case of cognitive dissonance. Whistleblowers have been under attack from Trumpists for the past 3 years, The media has been called the “enemy of the people” from Trump, the same language used by Mao. The free press has never been attacked more in this country’s history than by Trumpers and Trump.

I think you have a severe case of cognitive dissonance. Whistleblowers have been under attack from Trumpists for the past 3 years, The media has been called the “enemy of the people” from Trump, the same language used by Mao. The free press has never been attacked more in this country’s history than by Trumpers and Trump.
Ah, the old Russian hoax gets dusted off!

Tell us about Ruskies under your bed.

Trump has all whistleblowers in prison!

Stupidity never ends...
ETbgeFcU0AAnfYa

Stupidity never ends...
ETbgeFcU0AAnfYa
China intentionally let this spread outside their borders by telling WHO it was not contagious.

Stupidity never ends...
ETbgeFcU0AAnfYa
China intentionally let this spread outside their borders by telling WHO it was not contagious.
Don’t care. Do you think our government tells no lies?

Holy shit!

Fuck, the OP is writing about China Government coverup and how the media is calling them out and all you can do is blame Trump for China Government wrongdoing by saying " Trump did this or that so China Government is excused "...

Two wongs do not make a wright!

Stupidity never ends...
ETbgeFcU0AAnfYa

So you don't care China Government arrested people for telling the truth about a Pandemic because the U.S. Government lies?

How many have died because of Trump lies besides your beloved Iranian General that really deserved his death?

Holy shit!

Fuck, the OP is writing about China Government coverup and how the media is calling them out and all you can do is blame Trump for China Government wrongdoing by saying " Trump did this or that so China Government is excused "...

Two wongs do not make a wright!
No..He attacks ‘the left” in his last sentence. That is what I was responding to. If the OP just condemned the Chinese I would have agreed with him.

Stupidity never ends...
ETbgeFcU0AAnfYa

So you don't care China Government arrested people for telling the truth about a Pandemic because the U.S. Government lies?

How many have died because of Trump lies besides your beloved Iranian General that really deserved his death?
Please stop being crazy.

When the media lies nonstop what would you call that?

Stupidity never ends...
ETbgeFcU0AAnfYa

Please stop being crazy.

You are the one defending China and believe the World should bow to them, so stop being a Chinese Government idiot!

Stupidity never ends...
ETbgeFcU0AAnfYa
Only if it makes Trump look bad.....in the case it does, then that is the Deep State part of the government....

If it is coming from Trump - then it is the gospel truth....

Stupidity never ends...
ETbgeFcU0AAnfYa

Please stop being crazy.

You are the one defending China and believe the World should bow to them, so stop being a Chinese Government idiot!
I haven’t defended China dumbass.

Please stop being crazy.

I haven’t defended China dumbass.
Strawmen are fun to make when you are losing an argument....

Trumpers will soon claim you are a Chinese agent sent by President Xi if you keep on disagreeing with the Trumper message....

Democrats and the Chinese are joined at the hip under the goal of destroying America. China because they want a Chinese dominated world, democrats because they want a single political party of democrats in the United States.

Really lying fuck?

Name them? You vile pile of traitor shit.

Stupidity never ends...
ETbgeFcU0AAnfYa

Do you claim China tells no lies? Is Xi our friend who should be trusted and obeyed?

Except by the previous Obama administration that declared open warfare on journalists.
The boot licking press didn't make an issue of it but Obama went after journalists with a vengeance. Obama, whose administration prosecuted and spied on reporters, claims Trump is very bad for criticizing newsrooms

Forum List

Back