Leftists harassing Christian baker AGAIN

He should be allowed to refuse service to anyone he wishes. For any reason.

Nope.

Yup. And for any reason. Let the free market decide if his business practices are rewarded or not. Why would I want to give my money to someone that doesn’t want nor deserve it?

If you serve the public, everyone is included where he likes it or not. I believe in the Separation of Church and State, and if you do not , move to Saudi Arabia. Take the baker with you.

I am for property rights and the rights of business owners getting to decide whom they wish to do business with. If you do not, take your money elsewhere. I know that thought makes the control freaks all weepy, but whatever.

Nope.

Yup. And for any reason. Let the free market decide if his business practices are rewarded or not. Why would I want to give my money to someone that doesn’t want nor deserve it?

If you serve the public, everyone is included where he likes it or not. I believe in the Separation of Church and State, and if you do not , move to Saudi Arabia. Take the baker with you.

False dipshit.

I can hang a sign right outside my business "no redheads will be served here" and that's legal.

See, discrimination is not illegal, these stupid laws only make SOME discrimination illegal. Which is, of course, a violation of the 14th Amendment in that the law does not give equal protection.

Not to consider the obvious, how fucking retarded do you have to be to believe the customer has a right to service rather than the business having the right to choose who they wish.

And then of course there is the clincher, silly liberals denying service to cops and Trump supporters and that's cool and funny but don't you dare refuse service to a gay.

Proving, once again, that liberals are dishonest and unprincipled.

The reality is all businesses should be free to reject ANY business they don't want.
Are you still in pain over the water cooler thing? The nerve of those darkies to drink from the same water cooler that the drooling racist pigs drink from. Ouch!

Nope.

I am for property rights and the rights of business owners getting to decide whom they wish to do business with. If you do not, take your money elsewhere. I know that thought makes the control freaks all weepy, but whatever.

I mean I personally think it's silly for baker not to bake a cake for a gay, or for a restaurant not to serve a Trump supporter, but that's really irrelevant, what IS relevant is the principle of rights, and I just fail to see how anyone in this country could believe they have the right to make another person work for them against their will... That used to be called slavery.

Nope.

False dipshit.

I can hang a sign right outside my business "no redheads will be served here" and that's legal.

See, discrimination is not illegal, these stupid laws only make SOME discrimination illegal. Which is, of course, a violation of the 14th Amendment in that the law does not give equal protection.

Not to consider the obvious, how fucking retarded do you have to be to believe the customer has a right to service rather than the business having the right to choose who they wish.

And then of course there is the clincher, silly liberals denying service to cops and Trump supporters and that's cool and funny but don't you dare refuse service to a gay.

The reality is all businesses should be free to reject ANY business they don't want.
Are you still in pain over the water cooler thing? The nerve of those darkies to drink from the same water cooler that the drooling racist pigs drink from. Ouch!

The fuck are you talking about ? I don't care about water coolers.

Nope.

False dipshit.

Have you read about the loyalty oath to Israel , they just refused to hire someone in TX due to she refused to sign it.

Christians are not special. Nor are Jews, nor Muslims, nor atheists. Can you spell DISCRIMINATION! he should be fined heavily.

So many issue in this nation could be solved by people minding their fucking business. Busybodies and control freaks are such silly creatures.

So many issue in this nation could be solved by people minding their fucking business. Busybodies and control freaks are such silly creatures.

No doubt, how did this become an issue? My God, there are thousands of bakeries in this country. Someone turns down my business, I spend with their competitor, which hurts them , not me.

I mean I personally think it's silly for baker not to bake a cake for a gay, or for a restaurant not to serve a Trump supporter, but that's really irrelevant, what IS relevant is the principle of rights, and I just fail to see how anyone in this country could believe they have the right to make another person work for them against their will... That used to be called slavery

I thinks those are very foolish business practices that I would never employ, but that’s the kicker...it is what *I* would do. Who the hell am I to tell another person how to run their business?

No doubt, how did this become an issue? My God, there are thousands of bakeries in this country. Someone turns down my business, I spend with their competitor, which hurts them , not me.

Apparently that simple notion is lost on many.

I don't feel sorry for this clown. He's had his 15 minutes of fame.
Not to mention that he probably doesn`t have a Christian bone in his body. There`s nothing Christian about hating gays.
Lol
Sodom and Gomorrah

August West is correct, there is nothing Christian about hating gays, that's a Muslim thing.

Where he is, of course, incorrect , is that you don't have to hate someone to not want to do business with them. That was projection on his part, because the liberals who are refusing service to Trump supporters, they most certainly do hate those Trump supporters.

These control freaks want to fuck around with his livelihood, I say he should fuck around with the ingredients in the cake...

Public accommodations laws serve the public good and facilitate commerce. If you want to get a business license and keep it, abide by them. The all the rest of us have to. Nobody needs to be molly coddled or excused.

I mean I personally think it's silly for baker not to bake a cake for a gay, or for a restaurant not to serve a Trump supporter, but that's really irrelevant, what IS relevant is the principle of rights, and I just fail to see how anyone in this country could believe they have the right to make another person work for them against their will... That used to be called slavery

I thinks those are very foolish business practices that I would never employ, but that’s the kicker...it is what *I* would do. Who the hell am I to tell another person how to run their business?

I mean the ridiculous part is the very people who want the government to FORCE these people to do business with gays are the very same people who exploded with righteous anger when those same people wanted to use the government to FORCE gays to not beg able to marry. You would think they would be the VERY last people who would want to use the government to force their choices on anyone else, but here they stupidly are "hey yall let's make these Christian bastards do what we want them to do" Goddamned it would be hilarious if it wasn't so scary.

False dipshit.

The fuck are you talking about ? I don't care about water coolers.
It sounds like you want to turn the clock back 6 decades. Desegregation happened. Live with it.

Apparently that simple notion is lost on many.
Progressives are control freaks, They just can’t handle anyone disagreeing with them

Public accommodations laws serve the public good and facilitate commerce. If you want to get a business license and keep it, abide by them. The all the rest of us have to. Nobody needs to be molly coddled or excused.

All public accommodation laws are retarded and should be scrapped.

Forum List

Back