Leftists harassing Christian baker AGAIN

Jack Phillips, Christian baker, hit with new complaint over transgender birthday cake

These pieces of shit never learn do they!? Its time to get this back to the supreme court with 2 new justices!
Maybe the freaks should find a new business if they can’t follow the law, hack

Seems to me that Colorado was told they couldn't enforce that law.

But I digress, I suppose you're one of the idiots who agrees that people you don't like should not be allowed to discrimnate for some reasons, but if people discriminate against folks you don't like,t hat's okay

Bingo. They're hypocritical fascists.

Public accommodations laws serve the public good and facilitate commerce. If you want to get a business license and keep it, abide by them. The all the rest of us have to. Nobody needs to be molly coddled or excused.

All public accommodation laws are retarded and should be scrapped.

Why? It sounds like you want to destroy freedom of commerce in the U.S. and restrict the movement of American consumers. Do want to walk into an open-to-the-public business (advertised as such) and be refused service?

Public accommodations laws serve the public good and facilitate commerce. If you want to get a business license and keep it, abide by them. The all the rest of us have to. Nobody needs to be molly coddled or excused.

Why? It sounds like you want to destroy freedom of commerce in the U.S. and restrict the movement of American consumers. Do want to walk into an open-to-the-public business (advertised as such) and be refused service?

Freedom of commerce would mean the people who owned the goods and services would be free to do business with whomever they wished to, not that the consumer would be free to force people to work for them.

It is YOU who opposed freedom of commerce. Moron

No shoes, no shirt , no service..

You think business owners deciding whom they wish to do business with will kill commerce in America? I sure as hell don't. I think the government should butt out and let the consumers decide if such practices are worthy of their money or not.

Jack Phillips, Christian baker, hit with new complaint over transgender birthday cake

These pieces of shit never learn do they!? Its time to get this back to the supreme court with 2 new justices!

The ones that made the law are ignoring the Constitution and the supreme Court ....

I GUARANTEE that Jillian thinks it is great every time some restaurant chases out a Trump supporter, refusing them service, or refuses to serve a cop GUARANTEE it.

Alex Jones gets kicked off Twitter: *har, har, har, high five, cheer*

Homo couple denied cake: *pearl clutch, sobs, foot stomp*

Lousy hypocrites.

Alex Jones gets kicked off Twitter: *har, har, har, high five, cheer*

Homo couple denied cake: *pearl clutch, sobs, foot stomp*

Lousy hypocrites.

I support Twitter's right to serve whomever they want. Alex Jones doesn't have a right to Tweet.

The ones that made the law are ignoring the Constitution and the supreme Court ....

I GUARANTEE that Jillian thinks it is great every time some restaurant chases out a Trump supporter, refusing them service, or refuses to serve a cop GUARANTEE it.

Remember the Red Hen Restaurant That Booted Trumps Spokesman?

It's different somehow. :lol:

BAHAHAHAHAHA Hey jillian getting outed in less than 10 minutes as a complete hypocrite is what happens when you have zero principles.

Lmfao you just smoked Jillian ..

But lest we forget SHS is literally a NAZI so it's different................ Fucking liberal hypocrites.

Honor demands that I remain steadfast in my principles. They don't change when it becomes inconvenient or when 'my side' does it. If so, why bother having any?

Freedom of commerce would mean the people who owned the goods and services would be free to do business with whomever they wished to, not that the consumer would be free to force people to work for them.

It is YOU who opposed freedom of commerce. Moron

No. You do. You are the idiot, here. In commerce, one advertises their wears, offering them to the public. One cannot do this and then take it back without lying. I have done some cursory research on people who have backed off on their advertising offers to the public, They did this and they are responsible for it. Please review the advertising submitted by these people.They should not have advertised to the public if they wanted only to cater to their particular eligious group.

I don't mind if some business wants to advertise that that they are an Orthodox Jewish group. I used to live by an Orthodox community that walked to Shul on Saturdays, and had a Kosher supermarket and a bakery that offered wonderful challah and wonderful cookies and wished you "Good Shabbas" on the way out. Why don't the people like this guy offer the same thing? A religious community can still offer the general public a welcome; they don't have to behave like this guy does.

Forum List

Back