Leftists of California start secede process

California isn't going anywhere. It's too strong a financial powerhouse for the United States.

You all are idiots if you'd be willing to let California go for political reasons. Yeah, let's give up our highest GDP state by a large margin... cause we hate valley girls!

Californians are calling for a 'Calexit' from the US — here's how a secession could work
Calexit poll: Would you support the Yes California movement?
‘Calexit’ Movement Calls for California to Secede; Members Say Trump Win Helps Efforts

I think this is fascinating.
I think it benefits Texas to have been its own republic and have a strong sense of identity and independence.

I think we should ALL makes lists of what we want out of this deal, if CA is going to lobby for other states to vote yes.

Based on the % CA has of US totals in terms of
* immigrant and Native American population
* debts from internal spending or from foreign loans

1. CA should adopt all their immigrant and Native American populations including responsibility for issues of reparations. All of these can be under CA policy and not the US federal govt, or else divided proportionally.

If CA uses its natural forests and other national park sites to bank against the value as its source of currency,
so the cost of maintaining and restoring environmental landmarks and endangered species is counted as the value of the land for banking purposes, then the debts and damages owed to Native Americans must come from this fund and be paid in full first, before CA can start collecting for itself.

2. Get all the conservative Red states to vote YES because that means without CA, that gets rid of 55 blue votes.

3. All the Chinese Anchor babies will also be citizens of CA not the US.

4. Transfer debt to China for CA to pay off in exchange for independence.
Kim Jong Il would have paid for Hollywood to produce his movies. Who else might?

5. Ban China and Russia from owning any land in CA. Again, profits made from production and real estate must go toward paying off the foreign debts Native Americans can demand to own their own land as reparations, under the same agreement not to sell to foreign interests like China or Russia that may create security risks by bordering the US.

If Mexico wants to make deals with CA, all the reparations from illegal immigration, labor and trafficking must be accounted for and paid in full. Again, no foreign interests can buy land but can operate businesses or rental property if the money goes toward paying back CA share of federal debts and reparations owed. If Mexico profits from laborers, that should proportionally be invested in restitution for illegal trafficking and labor abuses, and not cost the US.

CA can have the choice of renting out land to pay debts, or pay in other ways, but
the points is to work out a deal where CA pays a fair share percentage wise of federal costs,
and is barred from selling land to foreign countries that otherwise pose security risks.

Ain't gonna happen.

Maybe it could if we all supported their decision. Of course, they'll take the electoral votes and millions of illegal votes with them. The Dem politicians would go ape shit.

Ain't gonna happen.

Maybe it could if we all supported their decision. Of course, they'll take the electoral votes and millions of illegal votes with them. The Dem politicians would go ape shit.

It's clear to me why you guys elected a financially inept retard into the Presidency. You have no financial bone in your body, and you can't see why Trump is a financial disaster, and you can't see why California becoming its own country would be a financial disaster as well...

What's next? Washington? Oregon? yeah let's let them join the liberal California... bye bye liberals! Oh no... we lost an entire coastline! Well, at least we have a stronger conservative base.......

meh lets see if they can even get the 400,000 sigs needed by May in order to motion to change their state constitution (which notes that CA is an "inseparable" part of the USA.)

---

The US would still have Alaska, we own more coastline than the rest of the US combined not to worry. Also I doubt Oregon would join this fools errand. Washington is also more likely to stay with the US than not.

I wouldn't mind moving there. I saw a crazy article that California still has 2.8 million votes to count... and when it is all said and done, the total vote count in California will be more than 24 states and Washington D.C. COMBINED. I can't find the stupid article now, it was on my Yahoo news feed.

Ya gotta love it.....
Texas wants to secede and liberals cry bloody murder.
Cali wants to secede and Texas says go for it......

Yeah, just wait for all these Blue states that are in the black in their budgets, decide they are tired of carrying a bunch of the Red states that are sucking on the Federal funding. The U. S. would be so fucked.

Ain't gonna happen.

It's clear to me why you guys elected a financially inept retard into the Presidency. You have no financial bone in your body, and you can't see why Trump is a financial disaster, and you can't see why California becoming its own country would be a financial disaster as well...

What's next? Washington? Oregon? yeah let's let them join the liberal California... bye bye liberals! Oh no... we lost an entire coastline! Well, at least we have a stronger conservative base.......

Ok folks! Can I have your attention please?

We have officially crossed over into Silly Land .... bathrooms on the right, snack bar straight ahead.

Enjoy your visit to Silly Land.

Yeah, just wait for all these Blue states that are in the black in their budgets, decide they are tired of carrying a bunch of the Red states that are sucking on the Federal funding. The U. S. would be so fucked.

You and cali can go....

LMAO!

LMAO!

You think it is funny? California pays in the most taxes... and excepts the least amount of federal funds. Take out a couple more Blue states like Minnesota, Oregon, and Washington and that would be a serious strain on the U.S. economy.

LMAO!

You think it is funny? California pays in the most taxes... and excepts the least amount of federal funds. Take out a couple more Blue states like Minnesota, Oregon, and Washington and that would be a serious strain on the U.S. economy.

Yep --- I think it's VERY funny.

Ask yourself these questions.

1) What state gets the most federal government contract money?

2) If California secedes, who will they sell their product to?

3) Why are you even discussing a ridiculous issue --- no, not even an issue --- a screed from the left begging for attention because they know they are on the verge of irrelevance?

4) Why don't you spend your time doing something constructive like writing a position paper and sending it to your congressman?

meh lets see if they can even get the 400,000 sigs needed by May in order to motion to change their state constitution (which notes that CA is an "inseparable" part of the USA.)

---

The US would still have Alaska, we own more coastline than the rest of the US combined not to worry. Also I doubt Oregon would join this fools errand. Washington is also more likely to stay with the US than not.

Most of Alaskan coastline is useless for commercial purposes. Yeah let's ship all our products to Alaska to then ship out to sea!

retard.

---

Most of Alaskan coastline is useless for commercial purposes. Yeah let's ship all our products to Alaska to then ship out to sea!

retard.

They can come to the Port of Houston that handles more out of country cargo than any state in the country.

---

retard.

It was sufficient to attempt to rebut the statement.

Was it necessary to call the poster a name?? And, of course, you have to pick a particularly offensive one besides. Does any adult still use the word "retard" any more?

Pretty fucking childish, if you ask me ---- or, even if you don't.

Forum List

Back