Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting

"Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting"

No, they don't.

We followed your plan, it was a gun free zone. 17 are dead. Damned straight you owe us an explanation for your failure

You did not follow any plan from the left. Asshole.

So you're saying the school wasn't a gun-free zone? Or are you saying you don't think gun-free zones are a wonderful idea and didn't cheer when it became law?

I'm currently dealing with tubs..

This is what you are. He told you he has a weight problem, this isn't some fact you cleverly figured out.

Then you keep attacking him with that because all you have is playground. I was so happy when I went from high school to college and graduate school and left people like you who were destined to be janitors and trash collectors behind.

Though trash collection for you would strike of canibalism

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

You owe us an explanation. What is wrong with your plan? Why isn't it working?

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

The school resource officer was there with his gun.

You have failed.

You are stupid.

Good-bye...stupid.

1) How does that contradict my point that people with CCs should be allowed to carry guns? I didn't say there should be one gun. Airhead.

2) Link? You're the third leftist I saw claim that, yet Google hasn't been able to find it. Where was this "school resource officer" during the shooting?

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

White identity paranoia fueled by a bigoted president.

Who in the hell mentioned race, other than you, just now? Are you suggesting that only black people use drugs? 'Cause that's pretty racist, dude.

Otto's point is that he's losing ... badly ... and he knows it. So he's doing what leftists do in that situation, racist! racist! racist!

When a white person kills white people, it's because he's ... racist ... derp, derp, derp ...

We followed your plan, it was a gun free zone. 17 are dead. Damned straight you owe us an explanation for your failure

Who came up with gun free zones, then?

Yeah, that's right, Joe Biden. A liberal. A leftist.

I present Exhibit A: The Gun Free School Zones Act of 1990, introduced by Biden and signed by George H.W. Bush.

Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 - Wikipedia

And Exhibit B: The overall success (or lack thereof) of the GFSZA. In the past 28 years, there have been 65 school shootings (not counting the one in Parkland, FL)

United States school shootings, 1990-present - Ballotpedia

My conclusion? These schools (including Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School) followed a plan introduced by a leftist, and judging from the number of lives lost since the GFSZA was enacted, I would consider this "plan from the left" an abysmal failure.

Your honor, I rest my case.

Whoa! You really worked overtime on that one, tubby. Problem. The fact that the crazy guy had an AR-15 isn't the lefts plan. Dumb shit.

Not the right's plan, either, but the fact that the crazy guy had a mass of unarmed targets WAS the left's plan.

Oh look! Another one!

You agreed you wanted it to be a gun free zone, that's all she said, derp, derp derp.

Now you're saying you didn't want it to be a gun free zone after days of arguing that you did? Forgot what side you're on?

Stick to your forte, playground fat jokes on people who told you they had a weight problem

I present Exhibit A: The Gun Free School Zones Act of 1990, introduced by Biden and signed by George H.W. Bush.

And Exhibit B: The overall success (or lack thereof) of the GFSZA. In the past 28 years, there have been 65 school shootings (not counting the one in Parkland, FL)

My conclusion? These schools (including Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School) followed a plan introduced by a leftist, and judging from the number of lives lost since the GFSZA was enacted, I would consider this "plan from the left" an abysmal failure.

Whoa! You really worked overtime on that one, tubby. Problem. The fact that the crazy guy had an AR-15 isn't the lefts plan. Dumb shit.

No, the left's plan is that when he had an AR-15, no one had a gun. The result were 17 deaths, your plan failed. What sort of introspection are you doing about that? What is your explanation for your failure. How are you proposing to fix it going forward?

Why do you keep repeating a statement that is not true? There was an armed guard on campus.

If armed guards don't deter these shooters, why do you believe armed civilians would?

Maybe because there are more of them, and it's harder to account for lots of people than it is to account for one?

That'd be some of that math stuff you've heard educated people mention.

No to mention that none of the liberals claiming there was "an" armed guard can back that up with a link proving that and explaining where the hell he was

My son's high school has magnetic door locks and a cop on duty. Want to explain to me how you think that all public school are gun free zones?

You roll a doobie, you don't buy one...

dope.

So that's what your drug dealer told you when you told him you want guns to be illegal because then no one could get one?

No man, you don't buy a doobie, you buy a nickle bag and roll your own doobie, that's how it works, totally different.

Idiot

dope.

So that's what your drug dealer told you when you told him you want guns to be illegal because then no one could get one?

No man, you don't buy a doobie, you buy a nickle bag and roll your own doobie, that's how it works, totally different.

Idiot
No such thing as a nickel bag, you are showing yer age...

People in other countries do not need guns to fight back at schools. It is an American epidemic, and guns are not the solution.

Who in the hell mentioned race, other than you, just now? Are you suggesting that only black people use drugs? 'Cause that's pretty racist, dude.

The “We” did.

Run away, run away!

Otto, knowing he's getting his ass handed to him is fleeing in hasty retreat. In order to return fire and ensure his successful getaway, over his shoulder he flings, racist!, racist!, racist! That will at least slow his pursuers while he escapes

The “We” did.

Um, no, race wasn't mentioned or even hinted at by anyone but you.

Well in fairness, we're objecting to a white guy killing white people. Isn't that pretty racist?

Hmm .. oh yeah, it's not ...

No, the left's plan is that when he had an AR-15, no one had a gun. The result were 17 deaths, your plan failed. What sort of introspection are you doing about that? What is your explanation for your failure. How are you proposing to fix it going forward?

Why do you keep repeating a statement that is not true? There was an armed guard on campus.

If armed guards don't deter these shooters, why do you believe armed civilians would?

Maybe because there are more of them, and it's harder to account for lots of people than it is to account for one?

"More of them" doesn't deter them. There were armed personnel in Las Vegas, Fort Hood, Columbine, etc. Trained, armed guards and police officers, but you think the off chance that some dipshit with a hero complex is going to deter a mass shooter is beyond ludicrous.

The personnel in Las Vegas weren't armed with powerful enough weapons to fire back at the shooter. He was too high, and too far away for any handgun in the crowd to be of any use.

The personnel in Ft. Hood were shot, and yeah, it was on a military base. But, the regulations say that you only carry a weapon on base if you are part of the base security and are on watch. The trouble with that shooting is that security personnel weren't close by (I served 20 years in the military).

Columbine? Well, they drew the attention of the guards and emergency response personnel by setting off bombs before shooting.

But, don't think that I'm against you, I'm just setting the record straight. I also don't think that some idiot with a hero complex and a CCL is going to save a whole bunch of people either.

Remember the Gabby Giffords shooting? Someone with a CCL who thought he was going to be a hero almost shot the wrong person.

You didn't have to hit the shooter in Las Vegas. Even some pot shots near him would have at least slowed him down

No to mention that none of the liberals claiming there was "an" armed guard can back that up with a link proving that and explaining where the hell he was
Kazzer...

School resource officer was elsewhere on campus during shooting, Runcie says

You are twenty years late....No surprise really...found the good weed did ya?

You don't think you can still buy illegal drugs!

OMG, butt hurt, you're a whack job. Ask any high schooler, they'll hook you up
Don't need to it's all over the place and by the vie the school kids prices are too steep...and the same goes with the drugs...

Can you translate that to English?

Don't need to it's all over the place and by the vie the school kids prices are too steep...and the same goes with the drugs...

696.gif

Except you’re kazzing again since someone else besides the killer had a gun.

No...actually, it has been reported that the one security guard with a gun......on a huge campus of over 2,000 people.....was off that day or off campus at the time of the shooting.......

OMG, leftists keep repeating that there were guns to protect the kids because there was one security guard and it was his day off?

Now that's funny. Every time I think leftists can't be any more stupid, they not only pull it off, but hit it out of the park

dope.

Idiot

I haven't smoked pot in 30 years

People in other countries do not need guns to fight back at schools. It is an American epidemic, and guns are not the solution.

Single cause fallacy.

And we didn't have shooters 30 years ago and we had the guns. What you have here is a lot of nothing.

Have you mentioned to your drug dealer your theory that if we make something illegal, that means we can't get it?

696.gif

I don't know what that means either. Do you mean everyone else is telling you they don't know what the hell they're saying either?

dope.

Idiot

I haven't smoked pot in 30 years
Nickel bags died in the new century...Actually when cocaine took over the markets and production in the later '70's and early '80's...

Forum List

Back