Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting

You are twenty years late....No surprise really...found the good weed did ya?

You don't think you can still buy illegal drugs!

OMG, butt hurt, you're a whack job. Ask any high schooler, they'll hook you up
Don't need to it's all over the place and by the vie the school kids prices are too steep...and the same goes with the drugs...

Can you translate that to English?
696.gif

I don't know what that means either. Do you mean everyone else is telling you they don't know what the hell they're saying either?
The illegal drugs and guns the high school kids peddle are too high...

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

You owe us an explanation. What is wrong with your plan? Why isn't it working?

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

You roll a doobie, you don't buy one...

dope.

So that's what your drug dealer told you when you told him you want guns to be illegal because then no one could get one?

No man, you don't buy a doobie, you buy a nickle bag and roll your own doobie, that's how it works, totally different.

Idiot
No such thing as a nickel bag, you are showing yer age...

I haven't smoked pot in 30 years
Nickel bags died in the new century...Actually when cocaine took over the markets and production in the later '70's and early '80's...

And you can't buy pot or cocaine because they are illegal, right? That's how you know gun laws would prevent criminals from getting guns?

You roll a doobie, you don't buy one...

dope.

So that's what your drug dealer told you when you told him you want guns to be illegal because then no one could get one?

No man, you don't buy a doobie, you buy a nickle bag and roll your own doobie, that's how it works, totally different.

Idiot

Nickel bags died in the new century...Actually when cocaine took over the markets and production in the later '70's and early '80's...

And you can't buy pot or cocaine because they are illegal, right? That's how you know gun laws would prevent criminals from getting guns?
You can buy anything you want if willing to pay..I would comparison shop around first...

You don't think you can still buy illegal drugs!

OMG, butt hurt, you're a whack job. Ask any high schooler, they'll hook you up
Don't need to it's all over the place and by the vie the school kids prices are too steep...and the same goes with the drugs...

696.gif

I don't know what that means either. Do you mean everyone else is telling you they don't know what the hell they're saying either?

What does "too high" mean? The price? Why can't you write a simple sentence? Is it because of the pot and cocaine you can't buy because they are illegal?

So you're seriously arguing that high schoolers can't get drugs because they are too high? Again I assume that means the price? There aren't drugs in schools? You are completely inane.

And a shooter who's sacrificing the rest of his life and wouldn't give a shit how much money he has left wouldn't be able to buy a gun because it's too high? Again, I assume that's the price?

You want to go with that or think of a better answer, then write that in broken English?

696.gif

What does "too high" mean? The price? Why can't you write a simple sentence? Is it because of the pot and cocaine you can't buy because they are illegal?

So you're seriously arguing that high schoolers can't get drugs because they are too high? Again I assume that means the price? There aren't drugs in schools? You are completely inane.

And a shooter who's sacrificing the rest of his life and wouldn't give a shit how much money he has left wouldn't be able to buy a gun because it's too high? Again, I assume that's the price?

You want to go with that or think of a better answer, then write that in broken English?
Yes to a square it may sound complicated when using communication...

Who came up with gun free zones, then?

Yeah, that's right, Joe Biden. A liberal. A leftist.

I present Exhibit A: The Gun Free School Zones Act of 1990, introduced by Biden and signed by George H.W. Bush.

Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 - Wikipedia

And Exhibit B: The overall success (or lack thereof) of the GFSZA. In the past 28 years, there have been 65 school shootings (not counting the one in Parkland, FL)

United States school shootings, 1990-present - Ballotpedia

My conclusion? These schools (including Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School) followed a plan introduced by a leftist, and judging from the number of lives lost since the GFSZA was enacted, I would consider this "plan from the left" an abysmal failure.

Your honor, I rest my case.

Whoa! You really worked overtime on that one, tubby. Problem. The fact that the crazy guy had an AR-15 isn't the lefts plan. Dumb shit.

No, the left's plan is that when he had an AR-15, no one had a gun. The result were 17 deaths, your plan failed. What sort of introspection are you doing about that? What is your explanation for your failure. How are you proposing to fix it going forward?
Except you’re kazzing again since someone else besides the killer had a gun.

No...actually, it has been reported that the one security guard with a gun......on a huge campus of over 2,000 people.....was off that day or off campus at the time of the shooting.......

OMG, leftists keep repeating that there were guns to protect the kids because there was one security guard and it was his day off?

Now that's funny. Every time I think leftists can't be any more stupid, they not only pull it off, but hit it out of the park
Poor Kaz, can’t stop kazzing. You were shown it wasn’t the officer’s day off.

Idiot

You can buy anything you want if willing to pay..I would comparison shop around first...

Right, so now let's go back to your theory that if we just make guns illegal then people can't buy them so we don't need to allow even people with CCs to defend themselves, they'll be fine.

As my rebuttal witness, I call you.

Moonglow: "You can buy anything you want if willing to pay"

You just admitted you're guilty of enabling 17 murders

696.gif

A lot of people in real life just nod at you and say, um, yeah Moonglow, don't they?

Right, so now let's go back to your theory that if we just make guns illegal then people can't buy them so we don't need to allow even people with CCs to defend themselves, they'll be fine.

I've had firearms such as rifles and pistols since I was a pre-teen as my kids had. I was Army my kids were in other less honorable branches like the Air Force but at least they served. At least they stayed away from the gay branch the Navy and the Marines..I have never wanted arms to be illegal and would like to have some heavy artillery and a TOW missile system like I used to maintain in the Army.....
Now as far as your need to invent enemies of your slate you fail miserably as you try with your old tired tricks to lure me in...Hardly will I be lured by a corpulent mouthy broad...Gheesh...

A lot of people in real life just nod at you and say, um, yeah Moonglow, don't they?
No they won't STFU. That's their problem..

I've had firearms such as rifles and pistols since I was a pre-teen as my kids had. I was Army my kids were in other less honorable branches like the Air Force but at least they served. At least they stayed away from the gay branch the Navy and the Marines..I have never wanted arms to be illegal and would like to have some heavy artillery and a TOW missile system like I used to maintain in the Army.....
Now as far as your need to invent enemies of your slate you fail miserably as you try with your old tired tricks to lure me in...Hardly will I be lured by a corpulent mouthy broad...Gheesh...

Of course you were. Leftists were all in the military, you're all gun owners. You forgot that you're rich and just want to pay more taxes (but don't) and you used to be a Republican until the SCOTUS stopped Gore from stealing the election, so you decided you agree with Democrats on every issue.

You said that you support schools being gun free zones.

You agreed shooters can buy a gun if they pay enough for it.

The jury has come back on your enabling 17 murders and found you guilty on every count.

It's amazing how leftists always think that you were in the military (sic), so you are not to be questioned on any issue involving guns. It's a stupid argument

No they won't STFU. That's their problem..

People don't nod at you because they don't know what the hell you're talking about and they are humoring you. But they do and it's their problem.

And you wrote that in your typical broken English ...

I'll tell you what. I won't agree to your plan of unlimited illegal immigration. But I will agree to swap you for one illegal alien who speaks English better than you do. That can't be hard to find. Agreed?

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

Conservatives and Trump made their very first piece of major legislation passed, giving the mentally ill the right to buy guns.

That's what you'd like to believe happened. Never mind the fact that reality refuses to conform to your fever dreams.

It's the way leftists argue.

No one has denied government the ability to remove the right to restrict gun purchases to mentally ill people through due process.

When we demand that people accused of mental illness get due process, Lewdog hears we are "giving the mentally ill the right to buy arms." He actually hears that, it's remarkable.

He only believes the Constitution is valid when it says what he wants. In times like this, it's toilet paper. Due process, shoe flosses, that's Lewdog's motto.

Then he wants to know why only leftists believe in the Constitution ...

It's an easy question to answer. The Constitution they believe in has all the substance and reality of fairy dust.

People in other countries do not need guns to fight back at schools. It is an American epidemic, and guns are not the solution.

Single cause fallacy.

And we didn't have shooters 30 years ago and we had the guns. What you have here is a lot of nothing.

Have you mentioned to your drug dealer your theory that if we make something illegal, that means we can't get it?

We had shooters 30 years ago and we kept adding guns per the orders of the NRA. Now we have more shooters.

If we ban drugs only criminals will have drugs....so let’s give everyone drugs.

"Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting"

No, they don't.

We followed your plan, it was a gun free zone. 17 are dead. Damned straight you owe us an explanation for your failure

You did not follow any plan from the left. Asshole.

So you're saying the school wasn't a gun-free zone? Or are you saying you don't think gun-free zones are a wonderful idea and didn't cheer when it became law?

LoneLaughedAt has said he's in favor of schools being gun free zones. He also lies that he has a CC which serves no purpose other than protection.

So he's actually claiming that he can defend himself with a gun.

But we can't defend children with guns.

He's a sick fuck

I think that's the REAL reason leftists keep harping on "Oh, but there was an armed guard at that school!" It's because they're pissed the school wasn't entirely gun-free.

My son's high school has magnetic door locks and a cop on duty. Want to explain to me how you think that all public school are gun free zones?

Again, the left meaninglessly brings up the presence of "one armed cop". I can only continue to assume they do so because they don't even want THAT much potential defense.

Conservatives and Trump made their very first piece of major legislation passed, giving the mentally ill the right to buy guns.

That's what you'd like to believe happened. Never mind the fact that reality refuses to conform to your fever dreams.

It's the way leftists argue.

No one has denied government the ability to remove the right to restrict gun purchases to mentally ill people through due process.

When we demand that people accused of mental illness get due process, Lewdog hears we are "giving the mentally ill the right to buy arms." He actually hears that, it's remarkable.

He only believes the Constitution is valid when it says what he wants. In times like this, it's toilet paper. Due process, shoe flosses, that's Lewdog's motto.

Then he wants to know why only leftists believe in the Constitution ...

It's an easy question to answer. The Constitution they believe in has all the substance and reality of fairy dust.

Then after ignoring what is actually in the Constitution, they make up crap that isn't there and claim it is. Unlimited abortion, prohibiting the death penalty, gay marriage, intr(a)state business ...

The Constitution is just a document to them that says whatever they want it to say

Whoa! You really worked overtime on that one, tubby. Problem. The fact that the crazy guy had an AR-15 isn't the lefts plan. Dumb shit.

No, the left's plan is that when he had an AR-15, no one had a gun. The result were 17 deaths, your plan failed. What sort of introspection are you doing about that? What is your explanation for your failure. How are you proposing to fix it going forward?

Why do you keep repeating a statement that is not true? There was an armed guard on campus.

If armed guards don't deter these shooters, why do you believe armed civilians would?

Maybe because there are more of them, and it's harder to account for lots of people than it is to account for one?

That'd be some of that math stuff you've heard educated people mention.

No to mention that none of the liberals claiming there was "an" armed guard can back that up with a link proving that and explaining where the hell he was
Kazzer...

School resource officer was elsewhere on campus during shooting, Runcie says

Okay. NOW tell us what your fucking point is with constantly bringing him up.

Forum List

Back