Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting

Maybe because there are more of them, and it's harder to account for lots of people than it is to account for one?

That'd be some of that math stuff you've heard educated people mention.

No to mention that none of the liberals claiming there was "an" armed guard can back that up with a link proving that and explaining where the hell he was
Kazzer...

School resource officer was elsewhere on campus during shooting, Runcie says

Okay. NOW tell us what your fucking point is with constantly bringing him up.
You unmitigated moron... I brought him up because your fellow yahoos keep denying he was on the campus that day. How dim-witted are you not to observe that?

You charmer, you're trying to sweep Celia off her feet, aren't you?

I felt bad she's translating for you, so I decided to give you a break from your obsession with trying to get my attention and just respond to a couple of your dim witted posts.

So on this, I said CC holders should be armed. I never said I wanted one gun somewhere on a 45 acre campus. How does this in any way contradict that?

Don't bother answering, you're too stupid.

And I keep telling you I'm not gay and even if I were, eew. Stalker boy

you're too stupid to tell anyone not to answer. and you're WAAAAAAAAY too stupid to tell anyone else they're stupid.

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

You owe us an explanation. What is wrong with your plan? Why isn't it working?

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

delusional lying trumptards are funny

blame everything and everyone except yourselves... you go for it, little one.

I want CC holders to be allowed to CC

You don't and they didn't and 17 people died.

Why would I possibly blame myself for your choice?

Why didn't your plan to simply keep the 300 million guns in the country with an open southern border work, tramp?

Another question, does the echo chamber between your ears hurt when you play loud music? Headphones must be torture for you

Maybe because there are more of them, and it's harder to account for lots of people than it is to account for one?

No to mention that none of the liberals claiming there was "an" armed guard can back that up with a link proving that and explaining where the hell he was
Kazzer...

You unmitigated moron... I brought him up because your fellow yahoos keep denying he was on the campus that day. How dim-witted are you not to observe that?

I felt bad she's translating for you, so I decided to give you a break from your obsession with trying to get my attention and just respond to a couple of your dim witted posts.

So on this, I said CC holders should be armed. I never said I wanted one gun somewhere on a 45 acre campus. How does this in any way contradict that?

LOLOL

Aww, how funny. Look who’s pretending to have taken me off of ignore after pretending to have put me on it.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Why do you keep repeating a statement that is not true? There was an armed guard on campus.

If armed guards don't deter these shooters, why do you believe armed civilians would?

Kazzer...

So you're saying that people were questioning his presence BEFORE you mentioned his presence, which gave them a reason to question it? And you're calling someone ELSE a dimwit?

Then after ignoring what is actually in the Constitution, they make up crap that isn't there and claim it is. Unlimited abortion, prohibiting the death penalty, gay marriage, intr(a)state business ...

The Constitution is just a document to them that says whatever they want it to say

Where does the Constitution mention marriage?

It doesn't. That's what I said, dumb ass

So if it doesn’t mention marriage at all, how is just gay marriage singled out by you, instead of all marriages?
Marriage is not in the Constitution, which means the Feds have no say over gay or any other marriage.
Well that’s pretty fucking rightarded. The Judicial branch absolutely has a say in marriage laws if marriage laws violate the Constitution.

Chalk this up to yet more subjects you know nothing about.

How can marriage laws violate a document that doesn't deal with marriage at all? And why are you tacking someone else's words onto the end of my post and trying to act like I said them?

Kazzer...

you're too stupid to tell anyone not to answer. and you're WAAAAAAAAY too stupid to tell anyone else they're stupid.

And you think that explains where the security guard was exactly and how it addresses my question about how that addresses my point that CC holders should have been able to CC?

Basically, if it doesn't have a head on it, you don't know where to suck, do ya, slut?

Kazzer...

LOLOL

Aww, how funny. Look who’s pretending to have taken me off of ignore after pretending to have put me on it.

Obviously you're flaming me to get my attention. I keep seeing chopped off quotes because when others respond to you it cuts off there. If I reply to someone and you're in the quote chain than I do see it.

How stupid are you?

So seriously, you don't grasp how I realized celia was responding to you? How stupid are you?

Anyway, she was trying to pass through your drivel because she knows I have you on ignore. She shouldn't have to do that. I'm a good guy

So if it doesn’t mention marriage at all, how is just gay marriage singled out by you, instead of all marriages?
Marriage is not in the Constitution, which means the Feds have no say over gay or any other marriage.
Well that’s pretty fucking rightarded. The Judicial branch absolutely has a say in marriage laws if marriage laws violate the Constitution.

Showing again your complete inability to grasp simple logic.

I said marriage isn't in the Constitution. This doesn't contradict that.

kaz: What is the capital of Canada

faun: flounder!

kaz: um ... no. What is 2 + 2.

faun: macaroni and cheese!

I'd say you're a brainiac, but wow, you're not

I see nothing else from you here, so see ya
Do you ever stop kazzing?

Ever??

LOL

You went on to say, ”which means the Feds have no say over gay or any other marriage,” which is completely fucking rightarded.

<smh>

Kazzer...

So you're saying that people were questioning his presence BEFORE you mentioned his presence, which gave them a reason to question it? And you're calling someone ELSE a dimwit?
LOL

Moron.... I mentioned it prior to them too. Shit, bitch, lay off the crack, would ya? It’s rotting your brain.

How can marriage laws violate a document that doesn't deal with marriage at all? And why are you tacking someone else's words onto the end of my post and trying to act like I said them?
You are seriously retarded. :cuckoo: Oh, that’s right... you’re a conservative, that’s why.

The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;

Have someone smarter than you, like any Liberal, explain to you that even marriage laws are subject to the judicial power granted to the Judicial branch of the federal government.

"Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting"

No, they don't.

We followed your plan, it was a gun free zone. 17 are dead. Damned straight you owe us an explanation for your failure

You did not follow any plan from the left. Asshole.

So you're saying the school wasn't a gun-free zone? Or are you saying you don't think gun-free zones are a wonderful idea and didn't cheer when it became law?

I'm currently dealing with tubs..

This is what you are. He told you he has a weight problem, this isn't some fact you cleverly figured out.

Then you keep attacking him with that because all you have is playground. I was so happy when I went from high school to college and graduate school and left people like you who were destined to be janitors and trash collectors behind.

Though trash collection for you would strike of canibalism

Which is worse? Being called fat or being told that you want kids to be shot up and killed in school?

Fuck off, ya whiney little bitch, ya.

LOLOL

Obviously you're flaming me to get my attention. I keep seeing chopped off quotes because when others respond to you it cuts off there. If I reply to someone and you're in the quote chain than I do see it.

How stupid are you?

So seriously, you don't grasp how I realized celia was responding to you? How stupid are you?

Anyway, she was trying to pass through your drivel because she knows I have you on ignore. She shouldn't have to do that. I'm a good guy
Kazzer. I saw you respond to a quote with no “chopped off parts.” That was but the first indication you were pretending to have me on ignore.

LOLOL

How stupid are you?

I don't mind. Tearing apart leftist nonsense is my hobby, after all.

We followed your plan, it was a gun free zone. 17 are dead. Damned straight you owe us an explanation for your failure

You did not follow any plan from the left. Asshole.

So you're saying the school wasn't a gun-free zone? Or are you saying you don't think gun-free zones are a wonderful idea and didn't cheer when it became law?

I'm currently dealing with tubs..

This is what you are. He told you he has a weight problem, this isn't some fact you cleverly figured out.

Then you keep attacking him with that because all you have is playground. I was so happy when I went from high school to college and graduate school and left people like you who were destined to be janitors and trash collectors behind.

Though trash collection for you would strike of canibalism

Which is worse? Being called fat or being told that you want kids to be shot up and killed in school?

Fuck off, ya whiney little bitch, ya.

Swish. I didn't say that fat jokes are strong insults. I said that like a playgrounder, all you're doing is calling the guy who told you he struggles with his weight, fat.

That is playground level humor. That's what I'm mocking you for.

And here's your plan

- Let's pretend we can keep someone who wants to murder people from getting a gun in a country with 300 million of them, no southern border (which you support), and any high school kid can buy all the illegal drugs they want. Then, let's pretend that works and and prevent people who have CCs (which you claim to have) the ability to us them and protect themselves and children.

Obviously something is going on dishonest there. My answer is that you want only government to be armed, so you want the death toll to justify your advocacy of a totalitarian, authoritarian leftist government.

The facts are pretty strong to support that, buttressed by your reliance on an argument a ten year old could see through

LOLOL

How stupid are you?

And you're very good at it. Thanks!

I notice you haven't asked me why I have him on ignore ...

:eusa_think:

LOLOL

How stupid are you?

And you're very good at it. Thanks!

I notice you haven't asked me why I have him on ignore ...

:eusa_think:

It wasn't exactly a difficult question to figure out.

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

You roll a doobie, you don't buy one...

dope.

So that's what your drug dealer told you when you told him you want guns to be illegal because then no one could get one?

No man, you don't buy a doobie, you buy a nickle bag and roll your own doobie, that's how it works, totally different.

Idiot

Can’t buy it at CVS...

It IS totally different. Guns don’t grow naturally. If you stop making them, not even criminals can get them.

Then after ignoring what is actually in the Constitution, they make up crap that isn't there and claim it is. Unlimited abortion, prohibiting the death penalty, gay marriage, intr(a)state business ...

The Constitution is just a document to them that says whatever they want it to say

How can it violate the Constitution if it isn’t IN the Constitution?

How can it violate the Constitution if it isn’t IN the Constitution?

Marriage isn't in the Constitution, so the leftists on the Supreme Court made it up when they said the Constitution requires gay marriage.

I mean duh. You have any more butt obvious questions?

BTW, my personal view is marriage should not be a function of government at all. But I recognize that isn't in the Constitution either. I'm a completely different animal than you. I'm not willing to make up whatever I want and claim it's in the Constitution

Conservatives and Trump made their very first piece of major legislation passed, giving the mentally ill the right to buy guns.

That's what you'd like to believe happened. Never mind the fact that reality refuses to conform to your fever dreams.

It's the way leftists argue.

No one has denied government the ability to remove the right to restrict gun purchases to mentally ill people through due process.

When we demand that people accused of mental illness get due process, Lewdog hears we are "giving the mentally ill the right to buy arms." He actually hears that, it's remarkable.

He only believes the Constitution is valid when it says what he wants. In times like this, it's toilet paper. Due process, shoe flosses, that's Lewdog's motto.

Then he wants to know why only leftists believe in the Constitution ...

Good lord you are so fucking retarded. You can't have your cake and eat it too. The CONSERVATIVES voted to allow people with mental illness to buy guns DESPITE the fact that A. Most deaths with guns come by suicide and B. These mass shootings are almost ALWAYS by people with mental illness.

The first major piece of legislation passed by Trump and this current CONSERVATIVE Congress was to allow the mentally ill to buy guns.

The Parkland school shooting happens almost an exact day to the year of the CONSERVATIVE Congress and Trump passing the bill, and the sponsor of the bill Chuck Grassley says:

""It seems to be common for a lot of these shootings, in fact almost all of the shootings, is the mental state of the people," said Senator Grassley. "And we have not done a very good job of making sure that people that have mental reasons for not being able to handle a gun getting their name into the FBI files and we need to concentrate on that."

Senator Grassley calls on gov't to do better on mental health & guns

Chuck Grassley authored a bill that allowed people who are PROVEN to have mental illness and get a government disability check for it, to buy guns! Due Process has fucking NOTHING to do with the bill they passed. These people are PROVEN to have a debilitating mental illness, and despite the fact that guns are most often used in suicides and mass shootings by people with mental illness, the CONSERVATIVE Congress and Trump approved that law.

Senate Republicans vote to expand gun access for mentally impaired

Forum List

Back