Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting

I live in one of those other countries, and I am a citizen there. Next!!!
Great. Why the hell are you meddling around, trying to tell us how to run a country you're not even in, then? And why in the hell should we listen to you or care what you have to say? Go bother the people in the country you're actually in. Tell THEM how to run their nation and their lives.
Just look at his screen name, Cecilie1200. He’s one of those left-wing, immature, idiotic, idealists.

“No nukes”? Really? All nuclear weapons have done is ushered in an unprecedented era of peace. They are the ultimate deterrent which have prevented the third world-war for about 80 years now. And this immature buffoon wants to rid the world of them (so we can go back to tens of millions killed in the hell of “traditional” warfare every 10 years or so).

You’re dealing with a mental midget.

Great. Why the hell are you meddling around, trying to tell us how to run a country you're not even in, then? And why in the hell should we listen to you or care what you have to say? Go bother the people in the country you're actually in. Tell THEM how to run their nation and their lives.
Just look at his screen name, Cecilie1200. He’s one of those left-wing, immature, idiotic, idealists.

“No nukes”? Really? All nuclear weapons have done is ushered in an unprecedented era of peace. They are the ultimate deterrent which have prevented the third world-war for about 80 years now. And this immature buffoon wants to rid the world of them (so we can go back to tens of millions killed in the hell of “traditional” warfare every 10 years or so).

Yes, but if I never talked to mental midgets, I wouldn't get to take part in very many conversations around here, would I?

Why do you think that there are so many attacks in the United States, but not in Canada and Europe?
Why do you think that every progressive spends all day, every day pointing out how “wonderful” other countries are - but yet never renounce their U.S. citizenships to go live in those other countries?

A. Progressives just hate the U.S.
B. They realize they won’t have conservatives to mooch off of in other nations
C. Progressives don’t want “better” - they just want control
D. All of the above

We are all residents of the world, and I still spend a lot of time in the United States and still vote in the elections.

If you were not so thick, you would realize that all nukes are not weapons.

so it turns out the mass shooter was in the obama promise program

liberal polices are always so dangerous

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

You owe us an explanation. What is wrong with your plan? Why isn't it working?

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...
People in other countries do not need guns to fight back at schools. It is an American epidemic, and guns are not the solution.

Single cause fallacy.

And we didn't have shooters 30 years ago and we had the guns. What you have here is a lot of nothing.

Have you mentioned to your drug dealer your theory that if we make something illegal, that means we can't get it?
But you have the constant massacres today, and probably less guns 39 years ago.

There are MORE gun laws now than 39 years ago.

If we'd followed the law in Florida, there would have been no shooting. The only thing more laws do is disarm honest citizens and restrict our ability to protect ourselves.

Riddle me this, Batman.

Are leftists so dumb that they want more gun laws even though a cursory review of shootings shows they don't restrict shooters, they just increase body counts?

Or do leftists not care about that because they are getting what they actually want, disarmed honest citizens?

Are leftists stupid or evil? What say you?
Why do you think that there are so many attacks in the United States, but not in Canada and Europe? Perhaps some societies should not have guns.

Just your Jack Handy musings:

[media]

Single cause fallacy.

And we didn't have shooters 30 years ago and we had the guns. What you have here is a lot of nothing.

Have you mentioned to your drug dealer your theory that if we make something illegal, that means we can't get it?

We had shooters 30 years ago and we kept adding guns per the orders of the NRA. Now we have more shooters.

If we ban drugs only criminals will have drugs....so let’s give everyone drugs.

There weren't the mass shootings 30 years ago at a high rate, particularly at gun free zone schools. That's a lie.

It's racism, isn't it, dumb ass?

What we have here is a single cause fallacy. You're just guilty over the blood of 17 students on your hands.

Let's pretend that gun laws keep guns out of the hands of shooters and remove the ability of anyone to defend themselves now as if it does. Then when it doesn't work, we blame the NRA and demand more laws.

If one digs into your plan, it's as stupid as the first reading of our plan
Why do you not need similar defence in other countries?

There are a lot of other countries. Actually, in many countries you need the same or more defense. You have to be more specific than a sweeping, shallow question
Speaking of sweeping and shallow.

You make a shallow statement about "other countries" when there are 150+ other countries besides the United States which are very different.

And what's shallow to you is pointing out it's shallow to lump every country other than the United States together?

You aren't even American, are you, stupid bitch? And you're saying your country is like Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Laos and Ecuador? Seriously?

What a dumb ass

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

Yes....yes they do....democrat gun free school zones have led to the deaths of all of these children......and they don't care....those dead kids are gold for their anti gun agenda...so don't expect them to try to fix democrat gun free school zones.....they are too important to their gun ban movement...

I got shot in the ass with bird shot by an idiot

I said I'm sorry. How many times do I have to apologize for that?
Ya, and i am sorry for all those meals you sucked through straw after! How ya like them titanium plates in jaw buddy!

That actually sounded good to you? Probably did since you're the liar who makes up the stupid shit that anyone is advocating that everyone should be armed
No one cares what you think! Your a fucking idiot. Go blow your self

Time for a nap?

The NRA has been working tirelessly and successfully to De regulate guns and weaken enforcement for 40 years. I think you should be asking yourself this question.

The NRA prevented teachers and administrators from not being able to defend themselves? How do you figure that, Speed Racer?

How did that nut get his hands on that gun?

You can't spin this one dummy

Seven in 10 favor tighter gun laws in wake of Parkland shooting

So what, we don't do things by the tyranny of the majority.

Except Supreme Court nominees. The majority in the Senate can now block the President from appointing a new Justice without limit. They simple don't have to have confirmation hearings.

The majority in the Senate could always block supreme court nominees, Goober

Yes....yes they do....democrat gun free school zones have led to the deaths of all of these children......and they don't care....those dead kids are gold for their anti gun agenda...so don't expect them to try to fix democrat gun free school zones.....they are too important to their gun ban movement...

Democrats know that honest citizens are the true threat to their authoritarian leftist government. So they want to disarm us. A bunch of dead kids isn't a blink of a price to pay to them. They know exactly what they are doing.

Democrats know that honest citizens are the true threat to their authoritarian leftist government. So they want to disarm us. A bunch of dead kids isn't a blink of a price to pay to them. They know exactly what they are doing.

Hey, it's not the Democrats who will ultimately pass gun legislation, it's the constituents. We don't pass gun legislation now because politicians think that they will lose their jobs. What we need to do is throw out Republicans for being lapdogs for the NRA.

Hey, it's not the Democrats who will ultimately pass gun legislation, it's the constituents. We don't pass gun legislation now because politicians think that they will lose their jobs. What we need to do is throw out Republicans for being lapdogs for the NRA.

So that's your standard? You're lapdogs for unions, NOW and the NAACP? Interesting admission on your part

I got shot in the ass with bird shot by an idiot

I said I'm sorry. How many times do I have to apologize for that?
Ya, and i am sorry for all those meals you sucked through straw after! How ya like them titanium plates in jaw buddy!

That actually sounded good to you? Probably did since you're the liar who makes up the stupid shit that anyone is advocating that everyone should be armed
No one cares what you think! Your a fucking idiot. Go blow your self

Time for a nap?

What kid has never acted like that? I would have smacked him and shook him till he stopped crying. LOL.

There was armed security at Parkland that ran and hid behind cars outside. Why? Because they were outgunned by the shooter, who got his AR-15 with no problem at all because the gun laws in Florida are a joke.

So that's your standard? You're lapdogs for unions, NOW and the NAACP? Interesting admission on your part

You guys are breaking the unions. Now we will break the NRA.

ou guys are breaking the unions. Now we will break the NRA.

Mueller may end up breaking the NRA since the NRA is in bed with Russians.

Depth Of Russian Politician's Cultivation Of NRA Ties Revealed
A prominent Kremlin-linked Russian politician has methodically cultivated ties with leaders of the National Rifle Association, and documented efforts in real time over six years to leverage those connections and gain access deeper into American politics, NPR has learned.

Forum List

Back